The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 14-07-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4534 / Power: 14
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Wat happen to the normal line up from Ah Pek? That sure excites everyone!!
Yo bro

Ah pek at home now dripping glucose...

Friday and sat stay overnight at condo pinay maid place. sleep in the guest room. Free food and free bed. Do her until my leg soften...super sex hungry woman

She only release me on this morning as she have part time every sunday... sperm dried up liao. Once out of the condo, have to rush to meet another indo maid. First meet - she is slim and sexy, she say like to wear G string, I said really? Then I start to auto roam her full backside. Really can feel the G string. But no mood to up her as my balls are dried up. Kiss and rubba her abit and left

Afternoon suppose to meet another new pinay maid but she cant make it. Good also as Ah pek is super tired...want to go home...but Indo FB text and say her frds are not going to party so free to meet me.....Crying my way to meet her

No need to say, go hotel and take a almost an hour to come.....very very little pool of my white army.....Ah Pek really shagged...cannot torture old man like that la.....

Think have to drip glucose for one week to recover my horny form...

Happy bonking everyone

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 14-07-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Beautifulsoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Hornybeautiful I send u a msg 2 maid contact for u to try ur luck one I bonk before one no

Contact I give u is FOC this is really a FOC
Hi bro, able to share with me? Been fantacising about bonking a maid hehe
Old 14-07-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 21
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Just finish 2x with the new maid, only can say she is very wet and vocal
Wah...Every week Chang clothes ah? So envy, today I no firing. Sad...Got to find other targets.
Old 14-07-2019, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
Yo bro

Ah pek at home now dripping glucose...

Friday and sat stay overnight at condo pinay maid place. sleep in the guest room. Free food and free bed. Do her until my leg soften...super sex hungry woman

She only release me on this morning as she have part time every sunday... sperm dried up liao. Once out of the condo, have to rush to meet another indo maid. First meet - she is slim and sexy, she say like to wear G string, I said really? Then I start to auto roam her full backside. Really can feel the G string. But no mood to up her as my balls are dried up. Kiss and rubba her abit and left

Afternoon suppose to meet another new pinay maid but she cant make it. Good also as Ah pek is super tired...want to go home...but Indo FB text and say her frds are not going to party so free to meet me.....Crying my way to meet her

No need to say, go hotel and take a almost an hour to come.....very very little pool of my white army.....Ah Pek really shagged...cannot torture old man like that la.....

Think have to drip glucose for one week to recover my horny form...

Happy bonking everyone
Hahahaha...Ah Pek, what will the maid community in singapore do without your services!!! Lucky you, not every day sunday!!!
Old 15-07-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by drogba123 View Post
Yeah aurohiong is just want to get free points. The number given does not even provide any name and she confused whats going on. Waste of time
Up u bro. 😊
Old 15-07-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2204 / Power: 10
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Recently managed to chat up this Pinoy maid on Michat.

She is ok looking, and asked if i got gf and if I want to meet her for sex.
Replied truthfully and she ok with it.

Hoping to meet her soon, since she also ok to meet for sex.

Good luck to the bros out there
Old 15-07-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Tiring last Sunday for me too....

My indo fb want to meet me on Friday so arrange her to meet at my place after my work.After work bring her to my place and we brought a simple dinner at foodcourt. Open a wine and relax on the sofa to chat, purpose of her meet is she needs money to do her hair...bah bah bah.
Just have 1 shot and gave her some money for her hair....told her will not support full prices as this is not consider a necessity.

Sunday is better for me, morning meet my pinay 2nd FB, age 30+, slim body , I really like to hug her from behind and fondle her small boobs, that is what I did on my first meet with her, long time no bonk her liao due to she was oversea...have a good sex with her, pump her really hard and she moaned like as if she in heaven...hahaha
Send her off to Mrt as she is going to LP to meet her friends.

Afternoon meet another indo fb, age 40, long time no meet this maid also coz no much spare time to meet her, but I like this indo coz she is willing to allow me to cum in her mouth. But she really missed sex so long so had to service her....just manage to provide 1 shot to her, ah pek old liao....hahaha

Next Sunday, promise to meet my pinay #3, age 38, not bad looking and good points is that she have a pair of big knockers, I will sucked like a hungry baby each time but I planning to meet a another pinay which I had chatted for 3 months, age 36, pretty & nice boobs too....high chances of meeting her but wondering whether she agree to go hotel or my place on first meet....wish me luck.

Thanks for reading, happy bonks to all bros.
Old 15-07-2019, 11:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
Wah...Every week Chang clothes ah? So envy, today I no firing. Sad...Got to find other targets.
No lah, not every week change, I semi retire liao, once awhile only
Old 15-07-2019, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
Tiring last Sunday for me too....

My indo fb want to meet me on Friday so arrange her to meet at my place after my work.After work bring her to my place and we brought a simple dinner at foodcourt. Open a wine and relax on the sofa to chat, purpose of her meet is she needs money to do her hair...bah bah bah.
Just have 1 shot and gave her some money for her hair....told her will not support full prices as this is not consider a necessity.

Sunday is better for me, morning meet my pinay 2nd FB, age 30+, slim body , I really like to hug her from behind and fondle her small boobs, that is what I did on my first meet with her, long time no bonk her liao due to she was oversea...have a good sex with her, pump her really hard and she moaned like as if she in heaven...hahaha
Send her off to Mrt as she is going to LP to meet her friends.

Afternoon meet another indo fb, age 40, long time no meet this maid also coz no much spare time to meet her, but I like this indo coz she is willing to allow me to cum in her mouth. But she really missed sex so long so had to service her....just manage to provide 1 shot to her, ah pek old liao....hahaha

Next Sunday, promise to meet my pinay #3, age 38, not bad looking and good points is that she have a pair of big knockers, I will sucked like a hungry baby each time but I planning to meet a another pinay which I had chatted for 3 months, age 36, pretty & nice boobs too....high chances of meeting her but wondering whether she agree to go hotel or my place on first meet....wish me luck.

Thanks for reading, happy bonks to all bros.

Must give a salute to you, bro Ah Pek.
Whether you are from the Pioneer Generation or the Merdeka Generation, you are my role model..... !!!!
There's plenty to learn from you.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 15-07-2019, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrytam View Post
Pls share, I’m interested
Wah, pm me bro, im interested lei
Old 15-07-2019, 01:15 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Now who said teres no such thing as freebies.
He can dream on it . Only u and I understand what is foc. Free of charge totally free
Old 15-07-2019, 01:16 PM
SamSter

KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:

Just finish 2x with the new maid, only can say she is very wet and vocal
Skin so dark and face must be look like ape. U paid 100 for this cleaner ? Lol u must be pathetic
Old 15-07-2019, 05:25 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by olcoyote2019 View Post
It's a bright sunny day, as I was driving to church, I received a msg from XXX.

The message goes as below :

XXX : I am at Pxxxxxl now. Have to wait 2 hours before boss come to open the house door.

Coyote : Have you taken your breakfast ?

XXX : No. I thought come early can finish the work early, then afternoon can go out. So I skip breakfast.

Coyote : Where are you exactly ? I send breakfast to you ?

XXX : OK. I send you address.

XXX : Nibong LRT...
(I quickly do a google map search, set the route and off ........ zoooooooommmmmm, I dashed towards XXX location) Met and picked up XXX and proceed to a MacDonalds in the NE region.

Coyote : What you want to eat ? Deluxe Big Breakfast, OK ?

XXX : Anything. What you like, I am OK. Just buy 1 set, we 2 share.
(what a lovely and considerate girl, Good GF feeling in the making)

When I bought the food and place it on the table, XXX proceed to slowly cut the pan-cakes into small pieces. Spread out the butter and pour the syrup all over. Slowly, she forked a small piece and arhhhhh, she feed to me.
What a sweet and lovely act which I am least expected, no man could reject. Such a tender, loving lady, which give such power GF feelings, no regrets too even just got some ruba-ruba and no F.

Share a pic of XXX cutting the pan-cakes.

We had a romantic breakfast. I am like a child, being fed by maid ka-ka...

XXX : Send me back to work. I finished work fast, then I will message you again.

Coyote : Where are you going after you finished your work ?

XXX : See where you want to go la....

Coyote : OK..... (In my heart, I was thinking Ho Sei Liao.... Abalone collection soon)

I drop XXX off at Nibong LRT and drove to church to say Thanks For Answering To My Prayers.

..................... To be continue
Yes bro u are ol coyote from 2009. Is this your new account ?
Old 15-07-2019, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11720 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
He can dream on it . Only u and I understand what is foc. Free of charge totally free
From his post, i believe its foc. But of course we need to pay for hotel booking lah.

Thank you
Old 15-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Deleted post

Last edited by hayhay; 15-07-2019 at 06:16 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1