The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
HAHA, ya lor my character too stiff lah so no gf or loving wife like some bros here, lonely sia..... But take bus to Patts is nuts man too long liao, i alreadi buy the airticket and book everything else lah, so ready to head there come oct.....

Best ever option was ........................

I am one of the lucky few who once took Jetstar's flights to U-Tapao when they flew there. Cant recommend anything better but they stopped the flights due to low demand! I remember my flight there and back , there was less than 10 people on the two flights! I had my own personal flight attendant but unfortunately HE was was not female!

I remember taking a 100B(i think!) minibus to town (but had to wait 20mins for the bus to be full!) and within an hour , I had already checked in to the hotel and taken a baht bus to Walking Steet!
Old 25-08-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 18
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
Best ever option was ........................

I am one of the lucky few who once took Jetstar's flights to U-Tapao when they flew there. Cant recommend anything better but they stopped the flights due to low demand! I remember my flight there and back , there was less than 10 people on the two flights! I had my own personal flight attendant but unfortunately HE was was not female!

I remember taking a 100B(i think!) minibus to town (but had to wait 20mins for the bus to be full!) and within an hour , I had already checked in to the hotel and taken a baht bus to Walking Steet!
Wah nice adventure, but i think i will board the usual bell travel coach to patts frm sumi airport... Cheap not tt comfortable but good enuff i sae lol.... Oh ya... Personal flight attendent ladyboy? Pretty? Lolxxxxx
Old 26-08-2012, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 320 / Power: 22
Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!Tryplay is one of the Best!

I just managed to change 24.9 at GM now, on my way to airport. Thank all bros for the reply.

Any bro in pattaya this period? I will be there tonight.

Any bro can advise this there any other reliable coach from airport to pattaya? As i realize bell last bus is 6pm, which i might not make it in time......

Cheers
Old 26-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 19
cooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant futurecooler07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Wah nice adventure, but i think i will board the usual bell travel coach to patts frm sumi airport... Cheap not tt comfortable but good enuff i sae lol.... Oh ya... Personal flight attendent ladyboy? Pretty? Lolxxxxx
i always love taking airasia to bkk. Their air stewardess quite chio... but now they are landing at DM, i m gg to switch...
actually bell coach are quite comfortable but they switch to minibus before getting to pattaya central which is alittle disrupting. maybe becos i m always take a nap on the coach...
Old 26-08-2012, 02:30 PM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooler07 View Post
i always love taking airasia to bkk. Their air stewardess quite chio... but now they are landing at DM, i m gg to switch...
actually bell coach are quite comfortable but they switch to minibus before getting to pattaya central which is alittle disrupting. maybe becos i m always take a nap on the coach...
Lol goin to dm airport is a no no for ppl who want go patts....hahaha not to worry lah, if u take morning flight and u reach ur hotel in de afternoon, u can sleep until 7 pm , go eat dinner then agg bars open at 8 mah lol just nice energetic fer de real action.....
Old 26-08-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Lol goin to dm airport is a no no for ppl who want go patts....hahaha not to worry lah, if u take morning flight and u reach ur hotel in de afternoon, u can sleep until 7 pm , go eat dinner then agg bars open at 8 mah lol just nice energetic fer de real action.....
some gogo bars open at noon!
Old 26-08-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
some gogo bars open at noon!
Take a chill pill la bro, i know patts is paradise land( in our eyes), stress free and loads of unloading action lol but still must check in hotel, warm up first by sleepin or take a shower then go agg bars mah hahahaha
Old 27-08-2012, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6203 / Power: 20
lglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond reputelglg666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AGG Bars in WS with possibly fairer SYTs

I recommend( not in order or in any sort of rating/ comparision)

- Bacarra, upstairs for sure
- Supergirl
- superbaby
- Sapphire( may have )
- Alcatraz
- Fahrenheit( may have)
- Iron Club( may have, but expensive place to hang around)

Ok the other agg bars i knoe of kinda mix lolx i think...

BF rates ( If u happen to go there on fri, sat , u suck thumb pay at least 1k for BF )

-Bacarra(600 for normal days)
- Supergirl (600-800 for normal days)
- Superbaby( 600-800 for normal days)
- Sapphire( interesting 800-1k for normal days i think)
- Alcatraz( previously 2k, but now 600-800 bht i believe)
- Fahrenheit( 600-800 for normal days i believe)
- Iron Club(800-1500k, ex place like i say)

ST/LT rates

-Bacarra upstairs( 2000bht for ST, 3000bht onwards for LT)

- Supergirl( 2000bht for ST(may not include ST room), 3000bht for LT kinda fixed)

- Superbaby( possibly same rates as supergirl)

-Alcatraz( 2000 for ST( room include or not i not sure), 3000bht for LT i believe)

- Fahrenheit( Try 1500-2000 for ST( room include or not i not sure), 3000 bht for LT)

- Iron Club( 2000bht for ST( guess no st room include for this price), 3000 bht onwards for LT)

For now, i wont touch on places outside WS since u goin there first time. However outside WS also have mixed genre( milfts + syts) , so not easy to find young puyings, and given ur short stay, not worth it lah...

My advice is try to pick up SYT girls from these places and barfined them first in the peak hrs(8-10pm), if still cant find a SYT up to 12 midnite, then u really need to roam other agg bars or normal beer bars and try luck to find ur SYT type of girls of liao.

However, at this part after 12mn,i think is quite hard to find syt liao, and i enjoy this part the most coz i will be taking my pick on the most vuluptous milf in a low profile agg bar or normal beerbar with a nice and low LT price heehee....
Thanks for the information....
Daily 6 points to share/return/exchange.
Old 27-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
No worries, points are secondary, just wanted to help out some newbie bros here...
Old 27-08-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 118 / Power: 14
MiniCooperTurbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMiniCooperTurbo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Looks like I have to plan a trip there soon. Sounds so happening.
Old 27-08-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryplay View Post
I just managed to change 24.9 at GM now, on my way to airport. Thank all bros for the reply.

Any bro in pattaya this period? I will be there tonight.

Any bro can advise this there any other reliable coach from airport to pattaya? As i realize bell last bus is 6pm, which i might not make it in time......

Cheers
Wah bro, i think now being the low season, make the best out of it, hopefully u can nego the LT rate of 2500 bht and below for a syt in the agg bars in Patts lolx.... damn hate tt feeling of waiting in sillypore as i read fr of bros here goin to patts, but nvm... my patience will pay off veri soon heehehehe..

For now, i shall sing the Pattaya song first

'''Pattaya , Pattaya... Pu Ying Love you Maak Maak !!!!''

LOL...old school but beri nice....

Last edited by mackewell; 27-08-2012 at 03:46 PM.
Old 27-08-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Mackewell, you seem to working yourself to a frenzy (even before you hit Patts)

Sanuk .. before getting into high season at year end
Old 27-08-2012, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Mackewell, you seem to working yourself to a frenzy (even before you hit Patts)

Sanuk .. before getting into high season at year end
Haha sorry if i troubled u wif my siaoness, but just wanna contribute in this thread and hopefully convert more sillyporeans into pattayians LOL.... I going mid oct, i dun think its high season bah.....

Btw, Alcatraz is giving me the urge to volunteer to be a freaking prisoner!

Last edited by mackewell; 27-08-2012 at 10:30 PM.
Old 28-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lglg666 View Post
Oh ya, general question regardless of whether u noob or pro in this line, if u wanna jio a super hot dancer at some agg bars in WS( not only at bacarra upstairs), would u gladly pay their asking price for LT starting from 3500 and easily hitting 5k bht(xcluding barfine)?

If you say no, i am with you man!

If u say yes, i encourage u to makan carrot soup wif cheese and celery and go amsterdam find gal and pay tt amount hahahaha...

Ur ans to this question is impt coz there is a high chance u will be presented wif this sort of situation when u r there...lol

However if u are able to pay like the nihon jins and the kimchi fellas, then dun worry. If not, u shld start thinking abt a preposition like me to land our desired puying when you r there lol....

Last edited by mackewell; 28-08-2012 at 12:26 AM.
Old 28-08-2012, 03:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Haha sorry if i troubled u wif my siaoness, but just wanna contribute in this thread and hopefully convert more sillyporeans into pattayians LOL.... I going mid oct, i dun think its high season bah.....
Bro, you really excited about your trip Oct is a good time to go, most of the high season gals start coming to patts, so there's more gals and lesser guys. Hope you have lots of fun.

The more I go patts the lesser I like the WS AGG. Most of the time lifeless shuffles, those naughty AGG are getting stale for me. Feels like a 9-5 routine. I even bring light sticks and toys to make it interesting

Unless got bros I hang out with want to go WS AGG, I prefer to stay at the BB. Then hit the discos to party. I feel the BB gals and FL are more fun, also there'll be more communication.

Like bro ahtecklim, I have no problem sleeping alone. Think I love Pattaya for the entertainment aspect more than boom-boom the ladies

I'll be there during the Holloween, will be my 1st Halloween in Patts. Costume checked, gifts checked, toys checked. Hope to have a blast this time

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1