The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-03-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 14
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinybee View Post
Well, i have stopped visiting her since she always persuade me to take up her prostate treatment for an additional $40.

Based on her few recent MRs, she seemed to promote this to almost everyone.
She does, and she don't recommend doing it often. You should try it once, at least once haha the feeling is..different
Old 21-03-2017, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 9
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
She does, and she don't recommend doing it often. You should try it once, at least once haha the feeling is..different
Prostate massage should be part of the package and should not have to pay more.
Old 21-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
I'm going to try and SMS ivy today again and see what time and excuse she will give me. Maybe I will try Everyday. Lol
don't bother bro, she has a group of white knights to protect her. She once told me that there was a number of angmohs and rich china businessmen who regularly visit her. Those are her base customers and who knows what will happen next.
Old 21-03-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Wah no wonder. If like this might as well remove her ad since she has a good base of rich clients. Power

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
don't bother bro, she has a group of white knights to protect her. She once told me that there was a number of angmohs and rich china businessmen who regularly visit her. Those are her base customers and who knows what will happen next.
Old 21-03-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:
This sounds like Aini's pattern.
Old 21-03-2017, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
This IVY super ang pai. geylang q until jurong. she claims hand pain dun want to massage want to spread legs. some rich bro play hero save the day. tt the story. .LOL . many of such stories liao.. sporeans lots of rich ppl. 20% are millionaires but brain stupid. i kenna many many pretty ones liao loh... work few days kenna bao liao.. si bei sian... this one another one...
Don't sour grape la. If they are rich , so be it . Move on to another WLs.
If not, be rich enough to outbid the rest.

No big deal
Old 21-03-2017, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Ivy just replied me. Today she informed that she have stomach pain and will be resting for a few days. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Old 21-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

No big deal
ya lor. next time i tio toto i also buy a few unlimited package. bao the the chio ones . take them off market . haha . song.
Old 21-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

No big deal
Indeed. I wish I have $200k...
Old 21-03-2017, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 14
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMentalist View Post
Prostate massage should be part of the package and should not have to pay more.
Hmmm I can't comment on that, but her JG is really something though =]
Old 21-03-2017, 06:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Another post with angmoh on FB?
Old 21-03-2017, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Aini also has white knights? Angmoh white knights? Medieval angmoh white knights?
Old 21-03-2017, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 0
carlto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try to choose a pretty ML. Pick HOPE but no reply from her. Just aware that her link has also gone. Any bros know if she is still working?
Old 21-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 18
honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!honda69honda is one of the Best!

anyone know if lisa is still working? tried a few times but not reply
http://sglonelyguy.com/lisa-massage/
Old 21-03-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexsptrader View Post
ya lor. next time i tio toto i also buy a few unlimited package. bao the the chio ones . take them off market . haha . song.
I rather keep changing WL .....why throw money at such quality. If paying good money, dragon land has better deal.

Then again, i'm not rich so i may not understand how they think

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1