The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-03-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1690 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Very intense promotion for this ML. She has been here for a long time and many of us would recognize her even if the name is changed and picture heavily PS.
Such relentless promotion would normally backfire.
Thanks for the warning. Does seem to be (too?) good a deal for 120/90/2.
Old 19-03-2017, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 12
Mushrooms is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMushrooms is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has anyone tried Sylvia from SLG before?
Don't really trust MRs from the website.
Looking forward to some replies 😬
http://sglonelyguy.com/sylvia-massage/
Old 19-03-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 17
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
She canceled on me after I've already reached. Said hand swollen or something today so cannot work, but very lame she didn't bother to let me know until I'm already there on the dot and messaged her for address.

She clarified also when asked further that she's always been ML only, no FL, and that it's the webmaster mistake. Grand waste of time going all the way down to be canceled upon.
i experience this a few times last minute cancellations when reach upon location I always will slammed /shut/disrupt her line few hours later.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 19-03-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Hey for those who have try Summer's BJ. What type of condom is she using? Is it latex?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Shld be latex ba. China brand but ok one.

Most of the time I usually bring my own. If you want a choice then prepare a couple lah.

Not only she is hardworking and friendly, great playability offered at a very affordable price. But when come to blowjob, she is certainly lack of skill. I would say get the thinnest condom as possible if you wanna enjoy a little more of her mouth-work.
Old 19-03-2017, 09:28 PM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
Just tried june's massage today. Love the hard massage and back-stepping service. Will come and visit again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Very intense promotion for this ML. She has been here for a long time and many of us would recognize her even if the name is changed and picture heavily PS.
Such relentless promotion would normally backfire.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
Thanks for the warning. Does seem to be (too?) good a deal for 120/90/2.
Is this the one with a huge TV placed next to her bed used for CCTV surveillance?

I think I tried her once before. Massage is pretty good, but she kept playing phone and shortchanged me for like 15 minutes. The good thing is she is quite talkative and friendly, we had cigarette together at the balcony after the session.
Old 19-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Nice info!

But for the tarma, how much is the damage? If the total damage is 2x$100, I would rather make it as two separate sessions: one shoot of CIM by Meiling, another shoot of FJ by Anna.
Haven't ask leh. I think her roomie lai ang. But 2 together more exciting ma

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/ivy-massage-hj-bbbj/

Is this the Ivy everyone is talking about? Visited her on her previous stint, she takes forever to reply one. She just randomly picks people to reply, so see you heng suay. As for off menu
Nbcb I post this also kenna zap. Like that call bad mouth? She is a ditzy girl this is how she accepts customer what's wrong with that? White knight only got balls to hide behind anonymity. Seriously man go read my past FR for her I said she was good.
Old 19-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Not only she is hardworking and friendly, great playability offered at a very affordable price. But when come to blowjob, she is certainly lack of skill. I would say get the thinnest condom as possible if you wanna enjoy a little more of her mouth-work.
sorry to ask another qns. Her bj is the type that will start and end when u cum right, not the type where she blow u for about 5 minutes then revert to hj? I ask this because i seldom go to ml that offer bj. The last one i had 7 mths back give me a half fk bj and 1hj that cost $100.
Old 19-03-2017, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
sorry to ask another qns. Her bj is the type that will start and end when u cum right, not the type where she blow u for about 5 minutes then revert to hj? I ask this because i seldom go to ml that offer bj. The last one i had 7 mths back give me a half fk bj and 1hj that cost $100.
I remember she did mention once to me that she would allow CIM. You may ask her directly. Don't worry, she is very friendly and open.
Old 19-03-2017, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nbcb I post this also kenna zap. Like that call bad mouth? She is a ditzy girl this is how she accepts customer what's wrong with that? White knight only got balls to hide behind anonymity. Seriously man go read my past FR for her I said she was good.
Unlikely it was from the white-knights. A white-knight would expect her running out of business so that he can fully occupy her.
Old 19-03-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why worry about the points ?

The most important are the facts.

Some twits are unable to accept that.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 19-03-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
I remember she did mention once to me that she would allow CIM. You may ask her directly. Don't worry, she is very friendly and open.
I believe her CIM is with cap.
Old 19-03-2017, 11:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
Montserrat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today is my 1st visit and hence this MR. Highly recommended. Amazing service. Very friendly and thoughtful. Keep asking if strength is good enough, do i feel cold, is it very painful? Massage is good, good strength and it helps sooth all the soreness I have in my body. Will return for sure.

http://sglonelyguy.com/vicki-massage/
Old 20-03-2017, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montserrat View Post
Today is my 1st visit and hence this MR. Highly recommended. Amazing service. Very friendly and thoughtful. Keep asking if strength is good enough, do i feel cold, is it very painful? Massage is good, good strength and it helps sooth all the soreness I have in my body. Will return for sure.

http://sglonelyguy.com/vicki-massage/
Is she nude, topless or fully clothed?
Old 20-03-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 12
lorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant futurelorong8 has a brilliant future

Who is better?

Ivy, momo or summer?
Old 20-03-2017, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Return http://sglonelyguy.com/miqi-massage/.

Massage: 8/10 seems to know how to.
Looks: 7/10 just like the 2nd pic
figure: 7/10 as stated handful

very easy to chat with. She has many things up her sleeve so you should try it out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1