The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-03-2017, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
If $100, should be acceptable based on your description of service but the link show her rate as $110!
She used to charge $100 for 1 HJ but now she increased her price to $110 for 1 HJ.
Old 17-03-2017, 09:38 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -144 / Power: 0
Robbens Robbens

Went for this local ML. http://sglonelyguy.com/jasmine-massage/

My personal feel about her below : -

Looks : Young MILF with fair skin
Body : Well maintained for someone of her age, will put many others her age to shame.
Massage : Mixed strokes of Chinese TN and Swedish Shiatsu as she says. I only know I felt good and relaxed after the session. LOL .... Who really cares which stroke or school of massage ?
HJ/JG : Felt a little pain at first, then it got sensual, shot everything I got onto her right hand.
Roaming : Worldwide, fully nude massage.
Old 17-03-2017, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1301 / Power: 10
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbd View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/ai-ni-massage/

Think the last time I tried Aini is more than a year ago, yet she still remembered me. I think she has super human memory, which is a little scary at first for me. Later when we chatted more, she didn't really remember me who I really am or what I like to do. Only that I got a special face and someone she really like to meet after a long time. Some kinda of long lost friend.

Got into actions very quickly and we did a lot of things, like kissing, teasing, rubba each other, whisper sweet nothings to each other. One hour passed quickly as many say happy hour always slipped past us without any notice.

Hopefully I wont need to wait another year before I go back for her again, though there's another one that is around for more than 3 years, yet I haven't RTM.
The secret to her 'fantastic memory' is that she makes notes of her customers based on the customers' mobile numbers. I think Mint also does likewise. This is what SIA does for their million-dollar customers.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
onemore deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Guys,

https://da3377.wordpress.com/angela/
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=643600

Visited Angela yesterday in the afternoon.

Some positive comments about her. She is very friendly and chatty. Even though my chinese was half past 6 she still tried to engage.

However I did not enjoy anything else from her. Her finger pressing was just finger pressing. No authentic massage at all. She didnt shower with me. There was no JG. She just gave me a HJ after 40min of finger pressing. And there was no boobs massage as advertised. No catbath as well. I had to dig in my hands to feel her boobs while she was trying to give a HJ. And her boobs were too small.

I really regret visiting these SYTs sometimes. Maybe its just me and there was no chemistry.

I will not visit her again.
Old 17-03-2017, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by onemore View Post
Hi Guys,

https://da3377.wordpress.com/angela/
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=643600

Visited Angela yesterday in the afternoon.

I really regret visiting these SYTs sometimes. Maybe its just me and there was no chemistry.

I will not visit her again.
She does not look like SYT to me
Old 18-03-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1620 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2557 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
From that alone, I was assured that there was no FJ involved, and price will still be $120/hj.
Wah!! $120 for just one hj and still acceptable!!!!

Very generous country Singapore is. I guess I'm one of those who drags down the median and will continue to do so.
Old 18-03-2017, 08:22 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 432 / Power: 20
d1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterd1777 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

http://sgbeautycastle.com/lu-lu-massage-hj/

anyone tried before? looks damn yummy!
Old 18-03-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1408 / Power: 22
spiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud ofspiceboy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
She used to charge $100 for 1 HJ but now she increased her price to $110 for 1 HJ.
I have tried her before, 60 min for 2 HJ, service and ambience are pretty good, notice she has just up price to 110, still okay for me as she is well trained and really put in effort in massage, not easy to come by nowadays. Just my 2 cents worth.
Old 18-03-2017, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
I've booked a slot tomorrow and she smsed me to double comfirm whether I'm still coming as her services is still limited to bbbj and hj due to a mistake made by the okt.
So did she keep her appointment with you today? Or cancelled?
Old 18-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey for those who have try Summer's BJ. What type of condom is she using? Is it latex?
Old 18-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Hey for those who have try Summer's BJ. What type of condom is she using? Is it latex?
Shld be latex ba. China brand but ok one.

Most of the time I usually bring my own. If you want a choice then prepare a couple lah.
Old 18-03-2017, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polanski View Post
Haha sorry I asked a stupid question. Anyway, pm me the result please.
She canceled on me after I've already reached. Said hand swollen or something today so cannot work, but very lame she didn't bother to let me know until I'm already there on the dot and messaged her for address.

She clarified also when asked further that she's always been ML only, no FL, and that it's the webmaster mistake. Grand waste of time going all the way down to be canceled upon.
Old 18-03-2017, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Isabelle at her new place? Still got restrictions?
Old 18-03-2017, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3280 / Power: 22
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KelvinT View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/xiao-ya-massage/

Thank bro for the recommendation. Booked a slot with Xiaoya today the massage not too bad but the bbbj is top notch skill. Xiao ya deep throat is super deep. And there is always advantage being young, she even asked me to bring her out.

Looks: 7.5/10 - SYT
BBBJ: 9/10 - Sensual is super. BM. Licking.
Massage: 7/10
Location: 8/10 - 5mins walk from mrt. Should be able to find parking slot nearby.
GFE: 9/10 - we chatted throughtout the session and she keep teasing me.
This overprice. 120/1hj. When ask if two is 150
Old 18-03-2017, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
SuPerMANzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=637770
Anyone tried before? Is she a MILF?
Advert Space Available