The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-11-2010, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Thanks bro....

I am an average joe too.... Average looking (not strikingly handsome), not rich nor driving an expensive car.

In fact i dun even drive a car although i own one.... Yet i am able to get my way with the girls once i set my eyes on them (usually in > 90% of the cases) using just my gift of gab and the way i sweet talk and woo them with my text messages

Just make them feel good, make them feel that they are respected as humans and they will treat you as God.

In a majority of cases even before i have met the girls the first time (those i pick from DIA and mind you they dun have my pic to see) yet they are so comfortable with me.... Thats the level at which you have to work.....

They are comfortable with me (this does not mean i have discussed sex with them) to the point that if i push the envelope farther i could sleep with them too on the first date....

but usually i decide who to sleep with on date 1 based on 2 criteria.... During the first personal date i will decide if i wanna keep the girl long term or it will be a one of thingie... If its one of chances are that i will sleep with her that day itself...

But if my plans are for the long term then i wont push the envelope cause i know the cake is mine for the eating... So i choose the day and time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by beary View Post
Yes you're right bro ! I'm not a looker (I'm fat/big size) , not rich but I know how to sweet talk girls and not neccessary to have sex with them just to make them happy to be with you
Old 08-11-2010, 08:16 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Some cost??? a helluva lot of cost..... especially if she reenters spore from jb and goes MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatOne View Post
sekali they decided to run then the employer have to bear some cost, is that?
Old 12-11-2010, 09:50 AM
Samster

Just when i thought that all the zapping was a thing of the past got zapped by another guy "Dun brag here" was what he said.

What i dun realise is that same deprived soul comes to this forum, reads and turns jealous and wants to zap?

Anyway lets keep the merry making going... this the season to be merry anyways...
Old 12-11-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 473 / Power: 16
perfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of lightperfection89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 911GT3Cup View Post
on the topic relating to maid. i need to confess something

i can't stop bio-ing my maid's downblouse the boobs, though not big, looks damn alluring.... how wish she was always bra-less
give me $50 bucks ask her dun wear bra to work la.. i bet she will be glad to do it

Etherum: 0xab4470cc6f7fb55d60d01c38c39acdd030cd578f

Bitcoin: 3K443rhacjx8XQ3RpffE1T5ovsB51DGjUt

Thank you!
Old 14-11-2010, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 530 / Power: 17
starystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of lightstarystarynite is a glorious beacon of light

helo all lao jiao,

Needsome advice....i am eyeing on a philipino maid now...she doesn't seem keen. We exchanges lots of sms daily.how to start hinting them to go hotel? when to do that?

We suppose to meet up next week. should i start asking her to gohotel on first meet up?or be patient, look for next subsequent visit...

she doesn't sounds slutty type...is a widow. young widow...any experience can share toincrease the success rate..

do you pay them after session?
Do you use those trick like, weather hot, go hotel rest and shower type of story??

Up my points if you like my FR [/SIZE]
Old 14-11-2010, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by starystarynite View Post

she doesn't seem keen. We exchanges lots of sms daily.how to start hinting them to go hotel? when to do that?

We suppose to meet up next week. should i start asking her to gohotel on first meet up?or be patient, look for next subsequent visit...

do you pay them after session?
Do you use those trick like, weather hot, go hotel rest and shower type of story??
Hi bro,
Firstly I am not any guru. Still an apprentice.

If you have the time to waste, do meet her up. But based on your info, dun expect too much. Some of them are looking out for true boyfriend, while some simply hopes to get someone to pay for their lunch, or companionship.

I dun know how the gurus are able to make their first date with a bonk session, but I am pretty sure they must have done their homework and laid the foundation. This conditioned the gal to know what to expect hanging out with this guy. The next move is how tactical the guy is to realize the session.

Conditioning your own mentality for "friendship with benefit" is not enough, unless you look like handsome movie star. You need to condition her mentality too. Only then do you know it's time-wasting or worth waiting.

Retired Samster
Old 17-11-2010, 08:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
qwerWERT1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SMS topic

I'm wondering are bros here talking by sms everyday with your maid lovers?
The pinay gfs are truly love to chat.
most of the time I truly have no interest to talk to them.
especially I even dun know wht to talk.
But if I keep silent, they will feel to be ignored, and make things more troublesome.

So evenly I have to force myself to be patient to talk to them a little bit everyday..

I need a solution to jump out of the "no pain no gain" situation..
Old 17-11-2010, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Normally it usually starts of with sms as it is the cheapest form of communication. Once the maid is comfortable with you she will start talking to you.

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 17-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 167 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1989 / Power: 20
havana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant futurehavana has a brilliant future
Re: SMS topic

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerWERT1234 View Post
But if I keep silent, they will feel to be ignored, and make things more troublesome.

So evenly I have to force myself to be patient to talk to them a little bit everyday..

The solution very easy
Find a scapegoat here I am sure there are many willing people here.
但是我的问题是...我没钱
Old 17-11-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1202 / Power: 15
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

bro i think first day and u want to bonk a maid i dont think is so easy unless u look like andy lau cheers
Old 18-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
honest_man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Private message a filipina maid on Tagged. After chatting with her the first time, got her to take off her clothes on webcam....damn shiok! I don't have a webcam though.
Old 18-11-2010, 10:01 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11440 / Power: 38
superman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond reputesuperman67 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by honest_man View Post
Private message a filipina maid on Tagged. After chatting with her the first time, got her to take off her clothes on webcam....damn shiok! I don't have a webcam though.
Wow...thats fast..so guess u will bonk her soon...
但愿人长久,千里共婵娟。

Up list:
Those who upzz me Plse quote or pm me so that I can rtn upzz soonest.

Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Old 18-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by big wood View Post
bro i think first day and u want to bonk a maid i dont think is so easy unless u look like andy lau cheers
alamah - you think me Bratt Pitt or what ?? No way jose - me worse than normal, even face full of pock mark, but many success - no pain no gain - and the world favors those with courage

anyway, if the maid want andy lau, she don't be maid, and also already have some high flyer - Like the ever-present RealEstateGuy

So those in the market not choosy bro ..

Take courage .. win a few .. and all you need is make baby step then all come into place ..
Old 18-11-2010, 11:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5694 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwerWERT1234 View Post

Bro, remember one thing - I mention before: maid need more than fxxk .. they need somebody chit-chat- keep them busy .. after all - whole day they nothing to do ..

So .. if you don't maintain chit-chat- some other guy step in - been there, done that, and seen that ..

Many time, when the girl find the guy not 'pursuing' her .. (Filipina like guy to woo them .. and very romantic - more success) .. they start to let mind wander and look around ..

I many time play girls, who keep one steady guy, but the fellow always no reply .. so the girl part time other guys .. including me ..
Old 18-11-2010, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4282 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
(Filipina like guy to woo them .. and very romantic - more success)
tama ka!! this one agreed 101%

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1