The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 24-03-2009, 12:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 16
malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!malehotbod71 is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Anyone in BKK this thursday to sunday? any regular bro here can help recommend soapy msg or good-worth msg when there? me staying at Central World....thanks!
Old 24-03-2009, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 0
JCLane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
pictures of HIP Hotel ...
Bro Adidas always have good pixs to share...bravo. Over at Palazzo room is nice too..the new wing, I mean. Just opposite you get the 7-11 for quick shopping. The gers from Ratchada can walk back with u to hotel easily, without the need to wait for cab (or they can walk over after u have set the rendevous time with them!).. (come & go gets easy...yeah)
Old 24-03-2009, 09:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Elf8878 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell152 View Post
wha
i realli envy you le

can spent 1k plus baht to stay in hotels

i onli target budget inns onli, most impt can bring gals back can liao

Bro... can share where is the bugdet stay and can bring gal back without kena "fine" by hostel?

BTW Watana mansion can bring gal back without kena "fine" by hostel?

Thanks for sharing.
Old 24-03-2009, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loveseeker79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Wow bro Adidas88, you are the best After view your commend, I have booked the Cool Studio room (cost THB 1,460/night) in Hip Hotel.
May I know what type of room you stayed last time? Did you stay Cool Studio room too? What are the facillities in Cool Studio room? Do they have DVD player, bathtub, room safe box, king size bed ect...? Can I bring gf back to the room without penalty charge?
Already started training to build up stamina for the assaults
Old 24-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
Gymster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
pictures of HIP Hotel ...
Damm HIP just like its name. Rather classy place. Will recommend my friends to stay there should they travel to BKK.
Old 25-03-2009, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseeker79 View Post
Wow bro Adidas88, you are the best After view your commend, I have booked the Cool Studio room (cost THB 1,460/night) in Hip Hotel.
May I know what type of room you stayed last time? Did you stay Cool Studio room too? What are the facillities in Cool Studio room? Do they have DVD player, bathtub, room safe box, king size bed ect...? Can I bring gf back to the room without penalty charge?
Already started training to build up stamina for the assaults
i can't exactly remember which type of room i took before ...
but i recall the rate is 1800baht .. come with bath tub, dvd player, room safe box, king size bed ....
breakfast is well spread ... good quantity of choice ...
no worry .... HIP Hotel is gal friendly ... similiar with Hotel Palazzo ...
Old 25-03-2009, 05:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
the rooms in HIP hotel is clean, spacious, confortable and is also safe cos u need to get pass the reception desk before taking the lift to rooms ..

some pictures of HIP Hotel ..

I don't care how good this hotel is. I'm only interested in that waist bag lying innocently on the table. This is the infamous CASH KING waist bag. When China KTV girls see this bag. Their hearts and sometimes breasts pound excitingly. If I've this bag I'll be able to stay in a 5 star hotel like Sheraton. What is HIP Hotel huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Yo, bro, when all airports in BKK close, we go! This time I lead the charge, no need to parachute....... buddy parachuting veri dangerous someone ass will be poked all the way......

Seriously, when the Reds occupy the airports, I will go.... you ON? you have my number!

adrenalin sperm pumping
sperm adrenalin pumping
pumping sperm adrenalin
Damn the Reds are pussies man. So long liao still haven't take direct action and accupy the airports! KNN. Better yet have another coup. Let the tanks roll in. Damn high siah! Hahahaha.

Ready when you are! Haha.

Walan eh you sperm chong nao is it?
Old 25-03-2009, 09:39 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseeker79 View Post
Hello bros,
I will be travelling to BKK next month for songkran. Look like Ratchadaphisek (Hwai Kwang MRT) area is hotter spot than sukhumvit. Wonder any bro can advise which hotel studio room (between Hip Hotel and Palazzo Hotel) is better. Is Palazzo hotel gf friendly?
Checked the internet that Hip Hotel studio costs THB 1,350 and Palazzo Hotel studio costs THB 1,600.
Please help. Worrying to pick the wrong hotel.
Personally I will recommend Hip as it is new and spacious compare to the old wing of Palazzo both are from the same management and both are girl-friendly.

Especially the bath-tub in studio room in Hip is big meant for soapy once upon a time!
Old 25-03-2009, 09:44 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
i can't exactly remember which type of room i took before ...
but i recall the rate is 1800baht .. come with bath tub, dvd player, room safe box, king size bed ....
breakfast is well spread ... good quantity of choice ...
no worry .... HIP Hotel is gal friendly ... similiar with Hotel Palazzo ...
You took the Cool Studio room with huge bath-tub and now it have a promotional price of 1450K per night as I was there recently and the breakfast have improved in term of choices .........!
Old 25-03-2009, 03:01 PM
SamSter

[QUOTE=bladyslacker;3589565]While doing research for my next trip, I have been reading the blogs at Bangkok Unlimited, TheFarangSpeaks2Much (The FARANG Speaks 2 Much), and Sukhumvit Psycho.

Wow....it is a lot of things to do for a weekend escapade!
Good luck!
Old 25-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by malehotbod71 View Post
Anyone in BKK this thursday to sunday? any regular bro here can help recommend soapy msg or good-worth msg when there? me staying at Central World....thanks!
I will be in BKK from fri to sun
Old 25-03-2009, 05:11 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I will be in BKK from fri to sun
Newbies better follow this old veteran shifu for a great time in BKK....don't miss it unfortunately I just came back and our dates didn't happened to meet.
Old 25-03-2009, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loveseeker79 is Cool - loads of Potential

I feel so touching. Have to thank bros Adidas88, Playman and bladyslacker for the infos Khop Khoon Krub.
Old 26-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bros help please?

i am going to bkk this sunday...staying soi langsuan area...any shifu to guide me?
Old 27-03-2009, 01:59 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotoman View Post
any bros help please?

i am going to bkk this sunday...staying soi langsuan area...any shifu to guide me?
I can't really help you out over here as I only knows that there is a few very nice Italian restaurants over there and many English style pubs other than many service apartments.......!

Other than that you have to explore and up-date us....ok!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1