The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 21-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Anyone in BKK next weekend???
Old 21-03-2009, 06:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Bogert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yo! Will be in BKK from 27th-30th March. Doing some shopping and R&R with touristy stuff. Looking forward to trying one of them famous "soapy" massages hehe
Old 22-03-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

next time go bkk
must stay at watana mansion liao
so near to robinson and carrefour, ratchada
Old 22-03-2009, 01:26 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bell152 View Post
next time go bkk
Watana is considered far. If u want to stay in budget hotel, there r a few which is near Robinson.
Old 23-03-2009, 05:11 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
wow, so stim stim FR, where got over the hills, more like all over the neh neh....

at least you have silver threads coming out, ah pek one, long gone liao. save money on shampoo, combs, hair cream, rain also not scare 'hair wet'... etc
Hahahaha.....will be joining your club soon whether I like it or not.....KNS!
Old 23-03-2009, 05:25 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogert View Post
Yo! Will be in BKK from 27th-30th March. Doing some shopping and R&R with touristy stuff. Looking forward to trying one of them famous "soapy" massages hehe
Quote:
next time go bkk
Bro naemlo is a veteran in Bkk....go with sure no problem and no pak gor one.....!
Old 23-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loveseeker79 is Cool - loads of Potential

Hello bros,
I will be travelling to BKK next month for songkran. Look like Ratchadaphisek (Hwai Kwang MRT) area is hotter spot than sukhumvit. Wonder any bro can advise which hotel studio room (between Hip Hotel and Palazzo Hotel) is better. Is Palazzo hotel gf friendly?
Checked the internet that Hip Hotel studio costs THB 1,350 and Palazzo Hotel studio costs THB 1,600.
Please help. Worrying to pick the wrong hotel.
Old 23-03-2009, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseeker79 View Post
Please help. Worrying to pick the wrong hotel.
Hips hotel used to be a MP but they reno the place to the present hotel. Guess the room should looks new. I never stay in Hips before but always stay in Palazzo. 1600B should be the room in new wing. New winger clean modern, worth the money but if dun mind older room then go for old wing which is abt 1200B per night.

I have no problem to bring ger to my room in Palazzo.
Old 23-03-2009, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Bro naemlo is a veteran in Bkk....go with sure no problem and no pak gor one.....!
Not veteran... I'm still learning... A lot of cheong places I still have not been.

I will be in BKK from 27-29/3...
Old 23-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
a79344 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I used to stay in Watana mansion. Rooms are rather decent. If I remember correctly, the charges are about 500 bahts then. Perhaps it may inflate up to 600 baht. Ok facilities. Nothing to shout about. There are plenty of Caucasians hanging around in the hotel.

Plus point: Rather cheap, Near to Poisedon, Accessible via MRT (walking distance) and to MPs along Ratchadak stretch.
Minus point: A bit run down facilities, cheap location.

I've not been to BKK for almost 3 years. Hence I'm not sure if there are any changes since then. Perhaps any regular senior samsters are advised.
Old 23-03-2009, 11:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
bell152 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wha
i realli envy you le

can spent 1k plus baht to stay in hotels

i onli target budget inns onli, most impt can bring gals back can liao
Old 24-03-2009, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
wha
i realli envy you le

can spent 1k plus baht to stay in hotels

i onli target budget inns onli, most impt can bring gals back can liao
Don't worry bro you're not alone. Me poor man can only afford to stay in budget hotels. Sometimes sleep over at MP girl's apartment.

During the Suvarnabhumi airport closure some months back. I got to stay free of charge in a 4 star hotel for three days courtesy of the Thai government. I put on some weight because i gorged myself with the buffet that was provided for free three meals a day! Bro etc88 and me are waiting for the next protest to happen so we can parachute into Thailand for some adrenalin pumping thrills. Hahaha.
Old 24-03-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Hips hotel used to be a MP but they reno the place to the present hotel. Guess the room should looks new. I never stay in Hips before but always stay in Palazzo. 1600B should be the room in new wing. New winger clean modern, worth the money but if dun mind older room then go for old wing which is abt 1200B per night.

I have no problem to bring ger to my room in Palazzo.
the rooms in HIP hotel is clean, spacious, confortable and is also safe cos u need to get pass the reception desk before taking the lift to rooms ..

some pictures of HIP Hotel ..

Old 24-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

pictures of HIP Hotel ...

Old 24-03-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Don't worry bro you're not alone. Me poor man can only afford to stay in budget hotels. Sometimes sleep over at MP girl's apartment.

During the Suvarnabhumi airport closure some months back.......now Bro etc88 and me are waiting for the next protest to happen so we can parachute into Thailand for some adrenalin pumping thrills. Hahaha.
Yo, bro, when all airports in BKK close, we go! This time I lead the charge, no need to parachute....... buddy parachuting veri dangerous someone ass will be poked all the way......

Seriously, when the Reds occupy the airports, I will go.... you ON? you have my number!

adrenalin sperm pumping
sperm adrenalin pumping
pumping sperm adrenalin
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1