The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 25-06-2010, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: Point noted

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
U r so right, brother U-Da-Man, even i very careful what i let go to WLs. Somehow, she manage to gather more info fr me.

Seems many WLs r more interested to know, who is charging what rates that is 1thing i cannot really remember. The ang pai WLs everybody know who.

Also 1time with a WL at H17, she shown me the PSL that was last yr. Other brothers and non members pls also take note of this.

She asked me of few $30 WLs, i act blur say never sort their service b4.
There you go!!! I spoke too soon! Haha!

Cheers!
Old 25-06-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1017 / Power: 19
middleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud ofmiddleday has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience

thankew for the education bros!

i am not good in this internet forum things, always read here but seldom post coz not confiendet, only recently start clicking on add points, user CP stuff.

after read many FRs, can now start posting, copy others bros FRs format to post...

also, post FR make the experience more shiok coz like "replay" the session again.!

thanks for reading....
Old 25-06-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
innocentpig deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time to Petain and figure I would write a review..
it is about 4pm in the afternoon, the lane was crowded, a lot of people walking aorund. First I went to H7, majority of the doors are closed but not much people waiting outside.
Then I proceed to H11 (I think), went in and look around, there were several walker but the not much people waiting. Pass by 1 room and she caught my eye.. ask for the price $50 and went in.

The usual SOP of washing, lay down on the bed and she started with BBBJ, it was great! then AR and starting to ride me.
I was very fulfilling and ended up letting go with me on top.

Ask her what's her name and she said MJ. I realized that I have hit a jackpot!
The brothers here have review her as "hot"!! she is great and will try others before RTF for her.

One thing is.. she smoke too much and you will smell like a cigaratte after you are done with the session. She does french and your month will smell as well.. Other then that.. she is great!!
Old 26-06-2010, 01:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 17
alvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to allalvin36 is a name known to all
Re: Point noted

went down PT this evening about 6pm, targetting for Pat, ViVi, Joey...
But Pat already left, Vivi and Joey always occupied

Walk for almost 30 minutes, almost wanted to go home without accomplishing my mission.. finally went to RTF Moon after seeing her half ball

As usual, overall not bad ... same as 1st bonk few months ago

For the benefits of those who have not try her... here is my ratings

Looks : 6.5
Boobs : C pink colour nipple and very smooth complexion
Catbath/Frenching/AR/BBBJ : 8.5
Overall, she is a friendly lady with above average service, worth a try

Seem that Joel is getting quite popular now, twice I being to PT this week, no chance to get her. I seen her door open often last time, but not anymore nowadays, always busy nowadays.

Maybe due to recent good reviews in sbf last few weeks
Old 26-06-2010, 03:51 AM
Samster

fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of
Re: All Petain FR experience - Joey H12R15

Reached PT around 5:20pm, I left the office as soon as I noticed that my boss has left for the day. Went to H07 for Carol but she was working, so plan B, H12R15 - Joey. Good, she was available but I notice she having her dinner. But no worries, she gestured me to come in as she was on the phone.

Talk a little bit, striip then proceed to washing. After she wash me, she wash herself. Then as usual, she ask me to stand up and she started her catbath. From right to left nipple and then down to my balls. She licked and sucked, shiok! Then BBBJ, slowly sucking and licking my cock. After a while she ask me to go doggy position and she administered AR, then she slid below me to continue BBBJ. Next up was 69, her pussy juice sweet with KY, I went on to lick and make her really wet, as she BBBJ me and later on cap me for FJ.

After 69 I knelt and she sat down to suck my right nipple and gave me a bit of HJ, very shiok! I cannot tahan we go to missionary, as I frenched her and after a few piak-piak, I let go.

Overall rating was 9/10, friendly and good service. This being my 3rd session, and more to come.

Cheers.
Old 26-06-2010, 03:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentpig View Post
it is about 4pm in the afternoon, the lane was crowded, a lot of people walking aorund. First I went to H7, majority of the doors are closed but not much people waiting outside.
Then I proceed to H11 (I think), went in and look around, there were several walker but the not much people waiting. Pass by 1 room and she caught my eye.. ask for the price $50 and went in.

The usual SOP of washing, lay down on the bed and she started with BBBJ, it was great! then AR and starting to ride me.

The brothers here have review her as "hot"!! she is great and will try others before RTF for her.

One thing is.. she smoke too much and you will smell like a cigaratte after you are done with the session. She does french and your month will smell as well.. Other then that.. she is great!!
If it was MJ, then it has to be H12.

Cheers.
Old 26-06-2010, 07:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has any bros here tried Yo Yo of H16R4? For the longest time, she has this slutty look but at the same time, a bit fierce/irritated mood. For all the times that I've been down, I've yet to see her door closed.

Memory is also a little foggy but I seem to recall reading some less than spectacular FRs on her somewhere.

Can anyone verify, pls? Tks.
Old 26-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 20
too_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud oftoo_hot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fornicator View Post
If it was MJ, then it has to be H12.

Cheers.
In my experience, MJ's SOP is missionary (5 out of 5 times i go is missionary) but bro innocentpis say she ride him (from the post he is first-timer with her). U got exeprience MJ riding u before?
Old 26-06-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Has any bros here tried Yo Yo of H16R4? For the longest time, she has this slutty look but at the same time, a bit fierce/irritated mood. For all the times that I've been down, I've yet to see her door closed.

Memory is also a little foggy but I seem to recall reading some less than spectacular FRs on her somewhere.

Can anyone verify, pls? Tks.
Greetings Bro Heil Hitler, I had my 1st and only session with YoYo way back in 2009 before H03 shifted to H16. The highlight of her room then was her basin, the tap got push button or something, hehe.

But anyways, as for her looks, she's just like that I suppose because when I was in her room she was smiling, friendly and accomodating. We had a good session to top it all off. Her catbath, AR, BBBJ was great. She gave me 69 and FJ was in missionary. Overall it was a 9/10 rating for me. The down points was her face, she looks old, but has a great body IMHO.

I have no FR for YoYo on our 1st session because as I have mentioned I had it back in H03, meaning I am not yet a member here back then. H03 shifted to H16 in mid-Oct 2009, 18 Oct. if I remember correctly, it was a Sunday and the frist one I had in that house was Ivy H16R14.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 26-06-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by too_hot View Post
In my experience, MJ's SOP is missionary (5 out of 5 times i go is missionary) but bro innocentpis say she ride him (from the post he is first-timer with her). U got exeprience MJ riding u before?
Yes Bro too_hot, I got experience MJ riding me many times, cowgirl right? I love it because it makes very loud piak-piak sounds like clapping your hands.

But sometimes if I cannot come I shift to either missionary which enables me to french her while bonking or doggy which allows me to lick her ass chicks, then paint her pussy and asshole before I bonk her and I get to grope and grab her soft and bouncing ass when bonking.

After catbath and BBBJ she would position herself on top of me and we just piak-piak away. Haha.

Bro, in your sessions with MJ, do you initiate the moves? Maybe in your body language, it is missionary that she reads and maybe that is why she do missionary with you. As for me I always let my WLs feel they are in control, and once I already know their "modus operandi" (MO), it is then that I take control! It's just like dancing Bro, hehe, you'll just have to make good choreography. Check out her moves first then you go teach her some of your moves. Hehe.

Hope this helps. Happy weekend to all.

Cheers.
Old 26-06-2010, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by innocentpig View Post

That's what I thought also when I first saw her. Hell, after my 1st session I RTF her like everyday until I cannot come and she was like, "you want to extend?", I was like, "huh?". Ok, so I went out to go get some more money from the nearest ATM, get back to her and finish what I started.

Yes, she smokes a lot, and I don't mind. I used to be a smoker until I quit. But if offered to smoke, I take. I cannot resist them, the WLs, if they offered me some smokes, just to show them I'm as bad as they are, haha.

MJ has been back from her leave but I still have yet to RTF. Damn there's just too many of them! Super, Violet, Ada, and Kiko. All I have yet to RTF since they all got back from leave!

See how lah.

BTW, ups you with my 1 humble point. Good FR Bro, but careful with WL location, MJ is in H12, not H11, do take note of house and room number next time.

Cheers.

Last edited by fornicator; 26-06-2010 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 26-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 15
ifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to allifucker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by FatmanSK View Post
Walk to H24 rm 33, ask her how much, show me 5 fingers, on lah, despite her looks is much older, never mind,
damage: 50
tried her Last Thursday after hearing here her good services, yes her service rocks, but a bit old

Name: Lai Lai
Look: 5/10, bit old
Age: 40s when I asked her she didn't reply me but said lot bros asking
Voice: Acting sweet n cute very hard
Cathbath : 10/10 Best in PT so far, top to bottom, really good
AR: 9.5/10, tonque drill deep in my asshole, one of best, on par w Violet.
Finger fcuk my ass hole 7/10 with KY
Toe Sucking: 8/10, only can compare with GL50 and better than GL
BBBJ : 8/10 good with moan
FJ : 8/10 Missionary only but my problem
Overall service : 8/10
RTF: not likely as want to try young ones there
Overall $$ well spent
Old 26-06-2010, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Greetings Bro Heil Hitler, I had my 1st and only session with YoYo way back in 2009 before H03 shifted to H16. The highlight of her room then was her basin, the tap got push button or something, hehe.

But anyways, as for her looks, she's just like that I suppose because when I was in her room she was smiling, friendly and accomodating. We had a good session to top it all off. Her catbath, AR, BBBJ was great. She gave me 69 and FJ was in missionary. Overall it was a 9/10 rating for me. The down points was her face, she looks old, but has a great body IMHO.

I have no FR for YoYo on our 1st session because as I have mentioned I had it back in H03, meaning I am not yet a member here back then. H03 shifted to H16 in mid-Oct 2009, 18 Oct. if I remember correctly, it was a Sunday and the frist one I had in that house was Ivy H16R14.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Well, good to know that she provides good service. That's important. Thanks bro fornicator!

On another note, do you know if she allows CIM? I'm thinking CIM on YoYo and Ann of H72F. Just the thought of CIM while groping their globes is making me cross-eyed

Cheers!
Old 26-06-2010, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heil Hitler View Post
Well, good to know that she provides good service. That's important. Thanks bro fornicator!

On another note, do you know if she allows CIM? I'm thinking CIM on YoYo and Ann of H72F. Just the thought of CIM while groping their globes is making me cross-eyed

Cheers!
You most welcome Bro.

As for CIM, sorry Bro but you are asking the wrong person. I don't fancy CIM. The one to ask is Bro-Uda-Man.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.
Old 26-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
U-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of lightU-Da-Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Pros and Cons

Quote:
Ah, yes, about this issue. I agree that we should not discuss with WLs about this forum. But guess what my Bros, they, the WLs, know what we have been up to and what we are talking about! They know about Li Wen's and Miki's attitude. They know who's been bad or good.
Of course they know about the forum bro! Even the PRC FLs read the forum!

However, I reckon it is better to for them to read and wonder, rather than having one of us, an actual registered samster, confirming the facts.

On many occasions I too have been asked by the WL/FL about the forum. So I employ a strategy called "Re-direction".

Re-direction #1:
When asked, my first reaction is "no la! Dunno about it, My friend recommend you, not the forum." Most of the time, they don't bother pressing further because I'll be gushing about other things like what nice pink tits they have or their hair looks unusually soft today,,,, yada yada - that usually does the trick

Re-direction #2:
However, there are one or two who don't buy it and persist in questioning me about the forum. So I'll say "Yes I know the forum, but they never mentioned what nice pink tits you have, and how beautifully soft your hair is... yada yada........"

Re-direction #3:
When the first two strategies fail, it's time to bring out the big guns. The most effective technique of all. If the WL/FL is relentless in asking about SB, take your right hand and gently place it at the back of her head. Then with slight pressure, redirect her still moving mouth towards your dick - smile at her as you do so. When her lips are about to touch your dick head, reapply more pressure downwards till her lips meet testicles. I assure you bros, it's just about impossible for a WL/FL to ask about SB when she has a mouth full of hot, hard, throbbing cock meat!

Cheers
PS. Moral of the story I reckon is, when you focus on the sex, there's not much room to think about anything alse - not unless you want to
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1