The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 21-08-2019, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Keeganboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
she came office without wearing bra???!!!
Yes.. after i verify with her. She somemore tell me wear bra v hot.. she need to let her boobs to breathe.. and this month is ultimate hot
Old 21-08-2019, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Wow

Serious leh... Go work nvr wear bra and go around telling ppl

Must be she wanna seduce u man

QUOTE=Keeganboi;19103473]Yes.. after i verify with her. She somemore tell me wear bra v hot.. she need to let her boobs to breathe.. and this month is ultimate hot[/QUOTE]
Old 21-08-2019, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
wow double downblouse! how big are those?
My estimates are B cup for the lady and A cup for the teenager.
Old 21-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6498 / Power: 18
Polar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond reputePolar.Bear has a reputation beyond repute

ytd went to eat dim sum and had a group of msian friends opposite my table. they were happily chatting away with few laughter. That's where it got my attention of the lady right in front of me.

Her upskirt was at first cross legged, then change to laptop case covering and finally hugging the laptop, leaving the spot open.

Good few 5 secs view of her black triangle.
Old 21-08-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
deceptive99 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

today saw lots of poly girls started school..how come so many plump
gurls wear long t shirt without any pants? expose their thighs
Old 21-08-2019, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 13
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

i was walking pass a 5 star hotel
saw an ang mo couple sitting down looking at of Singapore map
guy was in shirt and short, when my eye scan and saw the ang mo girl in her 20s in black short skirt with her leg open wide ,, maybe they find why Singapore so small need how many hours to travel
her legs was wide apart ,, saw her Black panties with purple pattern ,, wow thou of helping them to find where they want to go
Old 21-08-2019, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
CornEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
i was walking pass a 5 star hotel
saw an ang mo couple sitting down looking at of Singapore map
guy was in shirt and short, when my eye scan and saw the ang mo girl in her 20s in black short skirt with her leg open wide ,, maybe they find why Singapore so small need how many hours to travel
her legs was wide apart ,, saw her Black panties with purple pattern ,, wow thou of helping them to find where they want to go
Should have offered your help
Old 21-08-2019, 07:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 648 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19227 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeganboi View Post
Yes.. after i verify with her. She somemore tell me wear bra v hot.. she need to let her boobs to breathe.. and this month is ultimate hot
wow lucky u bro.
Old 21-08-2019, 07:33 PM
Samster

edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornEgg View Post
Should have offered your help
bro i wish to so , but i was with OC ,, so i can only see for at least 3 to 5 seconds
her leg was so wide and purple was covering so much of her pussy area make me more want to find out is ang mo always have blond pussy hair ,,haha
Old 21-08-2019, 10:59 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
ayamchicken deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Saw my Wife came home from work today in a figure hugging black short dress. She is those Super fair porcelain skin slim petite girl with small breasts and pretty face. Her new dress was loose at the cleavage and I can see her whole breast and nipple inside her black bra when she lean forward at the dining table. I am sure her male colleagues all song and cumming in their pants in the office today feasting on her fair skin. Wonder how they concentrate at work, sure Undressing her with their eyes and probably trying to up her. Anyone got similar experience at work?
Old 22-08-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
CornEgg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
bro i wish to so , but i was with OC ,, so i can only see for at least 3 to 5 seconds
her leg was so wide and purple was covering so much of her pussy area make me more want to find out is ang mo always have blond pussy hair ,,haha
Usually the colour of pussy hair is the same as eyebrow. Did you notice the colour of her eyebrow?
Old 22-08-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 13
jien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjien1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayamchicken View Post
Saw my Wife came home from work today in a figure hugging black short dress. She is those Super fair porcelain skin slim petite girl with small breasts and pretty face. Her new dress was loose at the cleavage and I can see her whole breast and nipple inside her black bra when she lean forward at the dining table. I am sure her male colleagues all song and cumming in their pants in the office today feasting on her fair skin. Wonder how they concentrate at work, sure Undressing her with their eyes and probably trying to up her. Anyone got similar experience at work?
Can intro us jobs at her firm so that we can get similar experience? Lol!
Old 22-08-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CornEgg View Post
Usually the colour of pussy hair is the same as eyebrow. Did you notice the colour of her eyebrow?
no she was wearing a huge sunglasses

bro you have did a study eyebrow color goes with pussy hair ,, haha
what if she dye her eyebrow ,, haha
Old 22-08-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11973 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Usually they will shaved their pussies so how to find out?
Old 22-08-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2560 / Power: 19
redwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond reputeredwolf has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwolf View Post
Would love to see this:
no such luck...

Last edited by redwolf; 22-08-2019 at 01:34 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1