The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-01-2016, 01:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 963 / Power: 20
IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold
Re: Misc news items - IwantbustyKim

Muslim women can’t freeze their eggs before marriage, says fatwa

http://myhotstation.com/?p=167561

This is soooo stoooopid. Men can have 5 wives and 72 virgins but women can't freeze eggs.

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 7 — Muslim women in Malaysia are forbidden by a fatwa to freeze their eggs before marriage.

Shariah law only allows a woman’s eggs to be fertilised by her husband’s sperm. Thus, freezing her eggs for social purposes is not allowed, said fertility expert Dr Natasha Ain Mohd Nor.

“A fatwa has been established for Muslim women, where freezing their eggs before marriage is not permissible,” she told Bernama. “However, after marriage, they can freeze their eggs provided they be fertilised by the sperm of the husband.”

Dr Natasha said egg freezing in Islam was only encouraged if the woman is unable to conceive naturally due to a medical condition, and not for social reasons where young single women freeze their eggs to become pregnant later on in life.

Asked what the current thinking was among Muslim women in Malaysia on egg freezing, she said: “They haven’t caught up with the idea as it is very expensive. Egg freezing could cost a woman between RM15,000 and RM17,000.” Dr Natasha, who works at the KL Fertility Centre, said Muslim women who opted to freeze their eggs were usually those with life-threatening illnesses such as cancer.

“Muslim women wishing to freeze their eggs do it for medical purposes. But this is still a very small minority,” she said.

“These women are usually undergoing chemotherapy. They are referred by their doctor to a fertility expert to assist them freeze their eggs as an option should they later decide to have children.”

Asked whether there were other reasons for Muslim women seeking to freeze their eggs, Dr Natasha said she had helped freeze the eggs of Muslim women whose husbands could not produce enough sperm.

“What happens is that we freeze the woman’s eggs, and then give the husband a day or two to produce the sperm to fertilise them.” Dr Natasha encouraged women in general not to delay pregnancy, saying egg freezing was not a 100 per cent guarantee that they would conceive. “Egg freezing is an option, but the likelihood of the woman becoming pregnant is not 100 per cent guaranteed,” she said.

“If a woman wants to freeze her eggs, she is encouraged to do so in her early 30s while she still has enough eggs. In her 40s, it would be difficult.” Dr Natasha said a woman’s eggs could last five to 10 years after they were frozen.

“Therefore, it would be advisable for a woman who wants to delay pregnancy to see a gynaecologist and have a full health assessment to know about the fertility of her eggs.” — Bernama

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/ma....DWcvBpHp.dpuf

How I saw my mom had sex: https://sbf.rocks/showthread.php?t=49860
Old 08-01-2016, 11:40 AM
Samster

IwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to beholdIwantbustyKim is a splendid one to behold

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/07/eu...o-anniversary/

Man with knife killed by Paris police on anniversary of Charlie Hebdo attacks

(CNN)Paris, on edge after weathering a year of jihadist violence, faced a fresh scare Thursday as police shot dead a knife-wielding man on the anniversary of the Charlie Hebdo attacks.

An image of the ISIS flag, printed on paper, was found on the man's body, along with a handwritten note in Arabic from him claiming responsibility for the attack, the Paris prosecutor's office said in a statement. The office's anti-terror section is investigating.

The man, whose identity is not known, was shot as he attempted to enter a police station in the northern Paris neighborhood of Barbes, bearing a butcher's knife and yelling "Allahu Akbar," the statement said. He was carrying a fake explosive device, it said.

French Interior Minister Bernard Cazeneuve said at a press conference that investigations were underway to determine the identity of the attacker and his motivations.

"In a country where the threat level is extremely high, the police and gendarmerie are on the front lines," he said. "I'd like to thank them for their very great courage ... and their commitment to protect the French people."

The attempted attack took place at 11:30 a.m., the Paris prosecutor's office said -- a year to the minute since the Charlie Hebdo killings, the first of a spate of deadly jihadist attacks that have roiled the French capital over the past 12 months.

Did Paris attack orders come from Belgian operatives?

Did Paris attack orders come from Belgian operatives? 01:42
In those attacks, two gunmen killed 12 people at the offices of the French satirical magazine, which had angered Islamists for its irreverent approach to Islam and publication of cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

Two more attacks -- one against a police officer and another that included a hostage-taking at a kosher supermarket -- brought the final death toll to 17.

On high alert against the jihadist threat since then, France suffered an even greater blow November 13 when 130 people were killed in Paris in coordinated attacks on a concert hall, bars, restaurants and a sports stadium. ISIS claimed responsibility.

In the aftermath, French President Francois Hollande declared that the country was at war with the terror group and set about strengthening international efforts to strike ISIS on territory it controls in Syria and Iraq.

Caroline Fourest, former journalist at Charlie Hebdo, responded like many Parisians with weary resignation to Thursday's attempt -- a reflection that such incidents had become "the new normal" in France over the past year.

"We know that ISIL or al Qaeda is encouraging (such attacks) in Europe, not only in France," she told CNN, using another name for ISIS. "So we're fortunate to see when those attacks are failing."

Europe was "just at the beginning" of weathering the threat from jihadism, she said.

"We know that it's going to be this way for the next years as long as the people who are giving orders from Syria are not disconnected."

She said the work of her former colleagues was badly missed on such occasions.

"We are missing them, but we're missing their cartoons too, to laugh a little bit."

In the aftermath of the shooting, a heavy security presence was in force at the scene near the police station in Goutte D'Or in the 18th arrondissement.

Officers advised residents to remain indoors and attempted to clear the area. At the Polyvalent de la Goutte d'Or, a school on the same street as the police station, students were confined in the building, school director Eric Denis told CNN.

Parisians, already wary on a highly sensitive anniversary, were left to speculate about the attacker's motivations: whether he was a lone wolf, a disturbed individual or possibly the first wave of the kind of coordinated attacks that struck in November.

Terrorism expert Jean-Charles Brisard, president of the Center for Analysis of Terrorism, noted the attack occurred in the 18th arrondissement, which could have a symbolic connection to the ISIS-claimed November attacks

The terror group's claim of responsibility for those killings referred to an operation in the 18th arrondissement, but none occurred there. That statement, along with a reference to eight attackers when there had only been seven, led to speculation an eighth jihadist had planned an attack in the district but backed out.

Regis Le Sommier, co-editor of Paris Match magazine, said he was inclined to think the latest attack was self-directed, rather than coordinated by the central command of ISIS or another terror group, since it took place on the anniversary of the Charlie Hebdo assault.

Since 9/11, he said, jihadists had not shown any particular interest in striking on the anniversaries of terror attacks despite the sensitivities around the dates. "That probably makes me think that he decided to do it on his own," he told CNN.

CNN's Niki Cook, Saskya Vandoorne, Greg Botelho, Kristie Lu Stout, Margot Haddad, Alexander Felton and Lindsay Isaac contributed to this report.

Old 14-01-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...ot-bystanders/

Jakarta blasts: 'A loud bang boom, it felt like an earthquake'

Fuck these Jihadis, hope they die a fucking painful death for nothing

JAKARTA: An eyewitness told reporters he had seen a “terrorist“ repeatedly shooting at bystanders, including a local journalist.

Ruli Koestaman, 32, who had been in a meeting in a nearby building, said the attack started around 10:35am (0335 GMT).

“Then I heard a loud bang, boom. It felt like an earthquake. We all went downstairs,” he said.

“We then saw that the Starbucks downstairs was destroyed too. I saw a foreigner -- westerner, a man -- with a mangled hand but alive.

“A Starbucks waiter then ran out with blood coming out of his ear. And I asked anyone hurt inside, he said yes, one. Dead already.
“Then everybody gathered and a terrorist appeared. He had a gun and started shooting at us and then at Starbucks. Then the police post... exploded.”

Koestaman said the attacker shot at a reporter who was at the scene.

“Police then started to shoot at the guy, who kept reloading his gun. And then there was another explosion. Then shootings.”

The blasts - at least six, according to eyewitnesses - were close to a shopping centre, the Sarinah.

Graphic photographs from the scene showed the bloodied bodies of what appeared to be two men in civilian clothes lying by the side of a road next to the wrecked police post.

Another body, also apparently male, dressed in black was pictured lying on his back in the centre of the street while another, almost naked, lay nearby.

Police initially said that the explosions were caused by bombs but later said the cause was unclear.

“This is not a suicide bomb. Based on witness account at the police post it was something that was thrown, whether it was a grenade or a bomb we still haven’t been able to confirm,” Charliyan told Metro TV.

He said at least one attacker, or perhaps two, fled afterwards on a motorbike.

The area is home to a number of embassies, including those of the United States, France and Spain. A number of United Nations agencies are also housed nearby.

Gunfire and explosions in Jakarta killed at least four people Thursday.

Witnesses said a powerful blast ripped through a Starbucks cafe in the city centre - near a cluster of embassies and United Nations offices - and a nearby police post was badly damaged.

At least one gunman fired repeatedly at bystanders, reloading his weapon as police flooded the streets, they said.

Badly mangled bodies were seen lying on the road as security forces moved in behind the cover of moving vehicles, with regular bursts of gunfire and warnings of a sniper in the area.

“Four people died, one police officer and three civilians,” national police spokesman Anton Charliyan told AFP.

“For now the gunfire has stopped but they are still on the run, we are afraid there will be more gunshots.”

Officers at the scene told AFP reporters to “get back” because there “is a sniper” on the roof of a building.

Indonesia, the world’s most populous Muslim-majority country, suffered several major bomb attacks by Islamic radicals between 2000 and 2009, including the 2002 strike on the resort island of Bali that killed 202 people.

A security crackdown weakened the most dangerous extremist networks, leading to a long lull in large-scale strikes.

However, the emergence of Islamic State raised concern that Indonesians returning from Middle East battlefields could stage attacks on home soil. - AFP

Old 14-01-2016, 07:15 PM
Samster

‘Pakatan Harapan cannot defend Malays’, says Umno division chief

http://www.therakyatpost.com/news/20...ivision-chief/

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 14, 2016:
The Pakatan Harapan opposition pact is incapable of defending the position of the Malays and Islam in the country, says a prominent Umno politician.

Cheras Umno division chief Datuk Seri Syed Ali Alhabshee also questioned whether the pact would be able to defend the Malays, claiming that PKR and DAP were parties that were responsible for triggering divisiveness among the Malays who were baited with racially-tinged political propaganda.

“Since its formation, PKR has not cared for the interests of the Malays while DAP is a racist party that has always doubted and challenged the position of the Malays in the country.

“The widening cracks among the Malays and Muslims is becoming more and more apparent with the Opposition’s political gaming which is driven by the lust for power with the playing up of racial and religious sentiments.

“PH does not have any relation to the struggle among Malays as the collective is a political pact that is too frail and wants to gain power,” he said in a blog posting today.

He said this in response to PKR secretary-general Rafizi Ramli’s statement at a forum in Petaling Jaya last night.

At the forum, the Pandan MP said the Opposition pact had pledged to continue placing the interests and position of the Malays and Islam at the centre of its cause after admitting that the matter was not given due attention during the last election.

Syed Ali, who is the Federal Territories Umno Liason Committee Secretary, added that Rafizi’s statement was merely a political gimmick that was meant to attract the attention of the general public.

He said this only meant that the Opposition had realised that the Malays had centred their support towards Umno as the ruling party.

“Since its formation, Umno had placed the position and future of the Malays as the core of its struggle while Islam would be defended.

“On the basis and confidence, Umno until today has been a large part of the way of living and culture for the Malays, Umno is the flesh and blood in the lives of the Malays.”

Old 14-01-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/in...#axzz3xDTjW8ba

THE MALAY NOUVEAU RICHE: OF BLING BLINGS, GRAND PIANOS THAT NO ONE PLAYS & MILLION RINGGIT OFFERS

Watching these three videos, one will almost be nauseated by the flaunting of materialistic wealth. However, one must give it to them for having become millionaires through sheer hardwork in their businesses which cater to the millions of Malay women who give priority to their health and beauty.

I am talking of three millionaires (probably billionaires?) — Datuk Aliff Shukri of D’Herbs Terlajak Laris, Datuk Dr Hasmiza Othman (known as Datuk Vida) of Qu Puteh, Erni Dekritawati Yuliana Buhari (known as Rita Sosilawati) of Nouvelle Beauty — who have become social media sensations after videos of their wealth became viral.
Although for many non-Malays, these names are almost unknown. These are the biggest players in the Malaysian cosmetic industry with their health and beauty supplement which Malay women are swearing by.
Their products — comprising health supplements, jamu, anti-collagen and whitening products — are sold in thousands of small outlets nationwide.

In an Astro Awani programme titled Terlajak Putih Nampak, host Datuk Aznil Nawawi amazingly manages to get these three competitors to open up their personal mansions (more like palaces) to the public and display everything.
The videos are three parts, Part 1, Part II and Part III and are viral now in the social media.

As they rattle off brand names such as Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Piguet, Fendi, DSV and many others, the three claim that they did so to “encourage those who want to make it in the business world to emulate them”.
The host throughout the show digs at the three but they seemed unfazed and are more interested to show off their blings which not only dazzles but blinds.
The interesting thing however is the mentality with which they buy things. The worldly material that they cherish and boast of such as hundreds of branded handbags, shoes and rings may evoke envy of certain handbag collectors in the country.
They even buy stuff which they do not use. In one case, Aliff has a watch costing hundreds of thousands of ringgit which he could not even pronounce the brand.

“They have a list of most expensive watches and I will buy all brands on that list. It gives me satisfaction,” says Aliff.

Two of them - Aliff and Vida - have pianos costing RM100,000 in their houses but no one plays it.

“In the Malay dramas, the expensive houses have pianos, so I also bought one. But no one plays it,” says Aliff.

Also, Aliff stands out as the one more attached to his worldly stuff as he logs and keeps the price tags on all things he has bought in his RM22 million mansion - even the chandeliers.

Rita keeps insisting that she does not want to show everything and cooks herself with the help of three maids looking after her children. She also states that she goes to normal hair salons to get her hair done, to which the host quips she is a miser.

All of them, interestingly, dotes on their wealth and bling-blings but insists that they are also catering to their hereafter.

Aliff, without batting an eyelid, says he is one of the biggest zakat payers in the country, while Vida says she is working on setting up a religious school in the name of her two late sons who perished in a fire three years back.

Rita has her boys running around and says that she tries to live a simple life like others, to which the host quips “no one simply lives like this”.

Although the worldly materials which they have collected in their palaces are indeed “overpowering” to the senses of normal Malaysians, it proves the adage that in Malaysia, if one does work hard, one can be rich — no need to be corrupt or take from the poor. - http://www.theheatmalaysia.com/

Full article: http://www.malaysia-chronicle.com/in...#ixzz3xDUV8vRW
Follow us: @MsiaChronicle on Twitter

Old 14-01-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

http://www.themalaymailonline.com/ma...-were-friendly

Neighbour says Malaysian brothers who became suicide bombers were friendly

File picture of a bombing in Iraq. A neighbour claimed that two Malaysian brothers who joined the Islamic State and became suicide bombers were friendly and never talked about the Islamic State. — Reuters pic -

KUALA LUMPUR, Jan 14 — Two brothers, who were reported to have been involved in suicide bombings in Iraq, were known as friendly people.

Shocked by the news of their deaths recently, a neighbour, who declined to be named, said Mohamad Shazwan Mohd Salim, 31, and his brother Muhamad Shazani Mohd Salim, 28, would greet him when they bumped into each other.

“The older brother was affable, the younger brother was quite short-spoken, but still friendly, they would say hello whenever we met,” he told Bernama when met here, today.

Mohamad Shazwan, who carried out the mission on January 3, was one of seven suicide bombers to infiltrate a police training centre at the Speicher military base, about 160km north of Baghdad, Iraq.

Muhamad Shazani was reportedly killed in a suicide mission on September 18 last year in Bayji, northern Iraq.

Defence Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein had confirmed the death of the two brothers and another suicide bomber, a 26-year-old Mohd Amirul Ahmad Rahim from Terengganu.

“I saw the news about the suicide bombers on TV, but never thought that they were my neighbours.

“No wonder I have not seen them for a long time,” said the neighbour, who recognised the brothers’ faces from the pictures in media reports.

He said the brothers had not shown any signs that they were involved in extremist activities ever since they knew each other more than seven years ago.

“In fact, they had never talked about Daesh or tried to influence me to join them.

“Their appearances were normal, dressing like normal people and so were their family members,” he said.

He believed that they were not influenced by their friends as there were not many people of their age who lived in the neighbourhood.

“They will not act that foolish. I think maybe they were sponsored to go there,” he said.

Meanwhile, Bernama checks on the family house found that it was locked. — Bernama

- See more at: http://www.themalaymailonline.com/ma....h3VoxEuP.dpuf

Old 14-01-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

http://www.wsj.com/articles/a-harshe...sia-1452748999

A Stricter Islam Displaces Old Ways in Malaysia

KUALA LUMPUR—Kelana Indra Sakti is one of Malaysia’s most successful shamans. Framed testimonials from his customers hang from his office walls. In the driveway of his house he keeps a stretch Mercedes-Benz limousine given to him by a grateful client. His name, meaning “Adventurer, Heavenly Magic,” was bestowed on him by one of Malaysia’s wealthy sultans.

Lately, though, Mr. Kelana has supplemented his consultations with readings from the Quran.

“People just expect it these days, so I do it,” said the 70-year-old shaman.

Islam in Malaysia, and Southeast Asia, is taking a more conservative turn. The Muslim faith, brought here by Arab traders hundreds of years ago, has coexisted for generations with Malay customs such as shamanism, other forms of traditional medicine and the country’s sizable Buddhist, Christian and Hindu communities.

But more recently, conservative Wahhabi doctrines, often spread by Saudi-financed imams, are redefining the way Islam is practiced and, for some, eroding the tolerance for which the country has been known.

Malaysian Drum Ceremonies Play On Despite Ban
In Malaysia, conservative Islamic authorities have banned drum ceremonies, used to help depression, because they are considered un-Islamic. But musicians say the drumming is a fundamental way of life.
Signs of change abound, from the Arab-inspired architecture of Malaysia’s administrative capital to the more widespread application of Shariah, the Islamic law code largely based on the Quran.

In the northeastern state of Kelantan, one of the most conservative parts of the country, lines in supermarkets are separated by gender, and men are banned from watching women’s netball tournaments. In December, Malaysia’s first Shariah-compliant airline began flying. The airline guarantees pork-free meals and bans alcohol, in line with Islamic teaching, and its flight attendants are required to cover their heads with the hijab.

Politicians, meanwhile, are now competing with each other to show off their Islamist credentials. The opposition Pan-Islamic Party strict adherence to Shariah has helped build its support in rural areas. And a government investment fund—under the control of the Muslim-oriented ruling party—was recently set up to pay for village leaders to make the Hajj pilgrimage to Mecca.

The government’s recently established Department of Islamic Development of Malaysia writes sermons delivered in mosques nationwide each Friday, according to Malaysian analyst James Chin of the University of Tasmania.

Some Muslim academics and opinion leaders have begun to push back, saying the Arabization of Islam in the country has gone too far. Last year, Marina Mahathir, the daughter of former Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad, complained that Malaysians were being taught formal rituals over the substance of the faith.

Malaysian security officials now worry that the changed climate is encouraging younger Muslims to turn to less tolerant forms of the faith. Security forces have detained over 120 people for suspected ties to Islamic State in the Middle East; scores of others have traveled to Syria to join it.

The cultural shift is complicating life for Malaysians holding on to shamanism and other old Malay customs.

At a recent medical conference at the National University of Malaysia, just south of Kuala Lumpur, doctors and psychologists gathered to hear how a variety of ailments can be helped with readings from the Quran.

“We’ve forgotten old Islamic treatments and how they can help,” said one of the participants, Hamidi Abdul Rahman, president of Professional Islamic Support and Nurture Group, a faith healing group.

In Kelantan state, the shift is more pronounced. The local Islamist government has outlawed traditional healing rituals, leaving musicians who lead them to practice under cover of darkness.

Performers such as 84-year-old Yar Daut shrug off what he says is a misplaced attempt to turn Malaysia into Arabia.

“What nonsense. We’ve been performing like this for over 200 years,” he said as he mopped sweat from his brow during a break from his band’s practice sessions.

Malaysian author Eddin Khoo says that in some cases traditional music and rituals are surviving precisely because they are being driven to the margins.

“The best way to make something appealing is to ban it,” Mr. Khoo said. “People are finding a way to keep it alive, whether the religious authorities go along with it or not.”

Mr. Kelana, who is Muslim, says he still has steady demand for his services, which usually involve counseling patients who have problems with their love lives or businesses.

“They still need my help, and it’s my job to assist them,” he said as two young women in Muslim head scarves waited for him at his clinic.

Some shamans, or bomohs in Malay, have gotten into trouble with the law, though. Religious authorities declared in April that a well-known bomoh, Ibrahim Mat Zin, deviated from Islamic teachings when he performed a rite to locate the missing Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 with a pair of bamboo binoculars and a couple of coconuts.

Mr. Ibrahim, better known as Raja Bomoh Sedunia, or King of All the Bomohs in the World, denies doing anything wrong.

Mr. Kelana reckons it is better to bend with the wind, as he puts it. It helps that he doesn’t need to perform any special rituals to figure out what is wrong with his patients. He says he can see an aura surrounding a person, and this provides all the information he needs to suggest a course of treatment.

If his clients want him to perform some spells or incantations, as in the old days, or read from the Quran, well, he’s ready to do that.

“If it fits the part, why not?” Mr. Kelana said.

This pragmatic approach has won him a loyal following. He counts politicians on his client list. One patient, Nur Suzana, said she had traveled all over Indonesia and Thailand looking for shamans to deliver a cure when she said she was troubled by a jinn, or evil spirit.

“Only Kelana Indra Sakti could help me,” she said after her visit.

Some imams at Mr. Kelana’s local mosque are coming around to his methods, he said. They have begun referring worshipers to him for help with their problems. “I’ve become the last resort, but people are still coming,” he said.

Old 14-01-2016, 07:24 PM
Samster

http://www.wsj.com/articles/what-isl...ism-1452601665

Old 18-01-2016, 03:08 PM
Samster

Old 18-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Samster

Muslim Prostitute Marries Her Clients Just To Have Sex

https://www.naij.com/409369-muslim-p...-have-sex.html

The Sun UK reports that the 25-year-old belly dancer and prostitute, Fairuza, is raking in cash by marrying randy British Muslims for hour-long sex sessions then divorcing them straight afterwards so they can “avoid sinning”.

Fairuza performs the quickie service by reading a religious text in Arabic and takes the money as a “dowry”. Then once the deed is done, she divorces the two of them from their temporary marriage – “nikah mut’ah” – arrangement.

However, she told an undercover reporter that once the marriage is up the client must wait three months to request the service again. In a secret video filmed by the newspaper, she revealed:

“I married myself to you for one hour and agreed upon the money you’ve given me. It’s £300 and £50 for the marriage. If you want to renew it we can do it within three months. “Even though we do mut’ah, you must still use a condom. I don’t do it without condom. Some people think that if you do mut’ah you don’t have to use a condom.”

She is believed to be one of many Muslim women now offering the guilt-free service. On a hidden escort advertising website, Fairuza boasts to have “very beautiful natural 34DD breasts” and a “very pretty face with juicy lips”. Her Twitter account, which was recently deleted, had more than 85,000 followers, with which every follower could see her raunchy topless posts.

In the video she explains that some men are converting to Shia Islam to take advantage of the sin-free sex. She explains:

“I did it with one Saudi who converted to Shia Islam only so he could do mut’ah. He was in London for two months. I was his wife for the two months. I lived with him and I wasn’t allowed to be with any other man. He paid very good money. He is coming back next year and we’ll do it again.”

Old 18-01-2016, 03:16 PM
Samster

In Islam Prostitution is Halal

Old 18-01-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

Malaysia to set up registry for child abusers, paedophiles

A sex registry for those who commit offences against children will be set up under the amendments of the Child Act 2001. Women, Family and Community Development Ministry policy division under-secretary Dr Waithcalla R. R. V. Suppiah said the list, to be supervised by the Welfare Department, will have details of pedophiles and convicts of various offences including rape. "Employers may refer to the list before hiring prospective staff, for instance, those running a nursery. "We will know if the person if found to have a clean record without having any offences against children," she told a media briefing at the National Social Institute, here. She said members of the public will also be able to check with the department if they have any suspicions over some individuals on social media in order to protect them from pedophiles. Minister Datuk Seri Rohani

Abdul Karim said the briefing was to gather feedback from media practitioners after an engagement process with various parties including parents, teachers, non-governmental organisations and even children. "The amendments, which cover about 60 to 70 per cent, were tabled for the first reading on Dec 2 and we hope to table and debate in the next session in March," said Rohani. If passed by Parliament, the Act will see a hefty fine of up to RM50,000 and a prison sentence of 20 years meted out to those found guilty of child abuse. Under the present Act, child abuse is punishable with a fine of no more than RM10,000 and imprisonment of up to 10 years.

The amendments also include provisions for Community Service Order (CSO) for those found guilty of abuse, neglect and abandonment of children as well as those leaving a child without appropriate supervision. The amendment included a section dealing with the establishment of a National Council for Children to advise and make recommendations to the government on issues relating to the care, protection, rehabilitation, development and participation of children at the national, regional and international levels. The council's role include developing programmes and strategies to educate society on the rights and dignity of children.

Selanjutnya di : http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/01/1...pedophiles?m=1

Old 18-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 9
NhaTrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNhaTrang is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNhaTrang is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Thank you for sharing.
Old 18-01-2016, 04:17 PM
Samster

Islamic Fatwa Says It’s Okay To Wipe Your Butt With Toilet Paper

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/08/20...#ixzz3xa8IEVkB

The Directorate of Religious Affairs in Turkey, among the wealthiest and most advanced Muslim countries, has issued a fatwa declaring that Muslims can, in fact, use toilet paper without violating the commands of Allah.

However, the Islamic legal pronouncement underscores, adherents of the religion should use primarily use water as opposed to any specialized paper product to cleanse their private parts.

“If water cannot be found for cleansing, other cleaning materials can be used,” the fatwa from this week reads, according to the Hurriyet Daily News, an English-language newspaper out of Istanbul.

“Even though some sources deem paper to be unsuitable as a cleaning material, as it is an apparatus for writing, there is no problem in using toilet paper,” the document explains

The broader religious issue has to do with the definition of “clean” and “unclean” for prayer purposes under Islam.

Traditional Islamic doctrine holds that adherents must use water to purify themselves after using the bathroom, notes the Daily Mail.

Also, no talking or reading while you sit on the toilet, and faithful Muslims should arrive in the bathroom using the left foot. They should exit using the right foot while expressing this prayer: “Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief.”

Turkey’s religious bureaucracy also issued another fatwa allowing hand sanitizers and other hygiene products containing alcohol as an ingredient.

Consuming alcohol remains forbidden for dedicated Muslims.

Devout, practicing Muslims — both male and female — should strive to sit down when they urinate under centuries-old Islamic law.

It is not forbidden for men to stand up to pee, explains IslamQA. At the same time, it is “Sunnah” — the right and desirable way of life — for both men and women and to pee sitting down.

Aisha, one of Muhammad’s wives, was reported to have said: “Whoever tells you that the Prophet [peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him] used to urinate standing up, do not believe him. He only ever used to urinate sitting down.”

The reason was a practical one: “it reduces the risk of any drops of urine splashing up onto him.”

Under an Islamic code known as Qadaahul Haajah, devout Muslims should also relieve themselves in private, not facing the direction of Mecca and never looking at their genitals.

Also, for all bathroom usage, adherents are supposed to use their left hands and plenty of water to clean themselves. They can also use stones for wiping. Three stones for wiping is ideal.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2015/04/08/20...#ixzz3xa8yOMo8

Old 20-01-2016, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
NhaTranh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you for sharing
Advert Space Available