The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 23
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

Bro Amour, many thanks for the movies. The only thing with Japan AV is the mosaic stuff. It takes the thrill off.

But Japanese girls can carry pantyhose better than any other race. Just compare the race queens. Got Japan Motor Show must go this time.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Bro Amour, many thanks for the movies. The only thing with Japan AV is the mosaic stuff. It takes the thrill off.

But Japanese girls can carry pantyhose better than any other race. Just compare the race queens. Got Japan Motor Show must go this time.
welcome ... i used to like that video alot

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
Eyy bro P_N, 109 rep still complain? I only 11 leh...no one up me? . Anyway great sharing so keep them FRs coming!!! Back on the topic...anyone has an urge to rummage through the lingerie drawer of a pretty lass (friends, relatives_)to see what kind of hose she has during visiting? Been on my mind all week!!
i used to do that... secretly opening the cupboards :P
Old 12-02-2005, 02:45 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have a gut feeling this thread going to fizzle out in no time. Only left Acka, Amour and myself.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ronnie_tong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting experience you had there bro north, eagerly waiting for the continuation..
Old 12-02-2005, 04:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The others are probably too shy to admit they like it..even a wee bit. or not regular enough. Bro ianchew has also been contributing..i'm sure the other bros have experiences they want to share..if shy can do it thru the regulars of this thread la...

Anyway bro P_N just wanna say i've been quietly reading your CAT and NORA posts and enjoying them immensely, keep it up!!

PS: Anyone has any footsie movies or scenes to share? I've been trying to upload files to yousendit but it's taking way too slow...any alternatives? Think it's time us ph lovers started sharing our collection...regulars of this thread gets priority when i get my files uploaded of course...so what are the rest of the guys waiting for?

Quote:
I have a gut feeling this thread going to fizzle out in no time. Only left Acka, Amour and myself.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:22 PM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
The others are probably too shy to admit they like it..even a wee bit. or not regular enough. Bro ianchew has also been contributing..i'm sure the other bros have experiences they want to share..if shy can do it thru the regulars of this thread la...

Anyway bro P_N just wanna say i've been quietly reading your CAT and NORA posts and enjoying them immensely, keep it up!!

PS: Anyone has any footsie movies or scenes to share? I've been trying to upload files to yousendit but it's taking way too slow...any alternatives? Think it's time us ph lovers started sharing our collection...regulars of this thread gets priority when i get my files uploaded of course...so what are the rest of the guys waiting for?
bro acka, why not u on ur comp overnight for the file to upload into yousendit? thats what i do ... can't possibly wait in the daytime cos its gonna take a long time
Old 13-02-2005, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
bro acka, why not u on ur comp overnight for the file to upload into yousendit? thats what i do ... can't possibly wait in the daytime cos its gonna take a long time
Nora must have been very pleased with the way I stared at her. For I observed later subtle changes in her demeanour.

I decided to go for a steam bath before going to the gym to pump those boring irons. With just a towel wrapped around my waist, I sat in the steam bathroom all by myself. I kept thinking about Noral, trying to figure out if she had sent out any "go-ahead" signals.

I stepped out of the bathroom, changed into a while singlet and a pair of black bicycle shots. I looked into the full-size mirror to see if I was in good shape. The lycra shorts were tight - tight enough to trace the contours of my bulge. I looked at my bulge and said to myself: "This is for you, Nora."

I walked across the gym, did a little warm-up and started pumping irons. Less than an hour passed, and I decided that I should let Nora have a "close encounter" with my well-toned muscles. I walked to the reception desk. Nora was packing her bag when she saw me walking towards her. "You sayang coming to fetch you ?" I asked. "Not tonight. He is in-camp. Reservist training lah," Nora replied. We chit-chat for about 10 minutes. I could sense she was feeling bored. Nora sat on her chair behind the desk all this while, and while I stood directly in front of her desk my crotch was on her eye level. I noticed Nora stealing glances at my bulge a couple of times. I finally summoned enough courage and popped the question: "Any plans tonight ?" Nora smiled, as if the question was well anticipated. "Join me for a drink ?" I asked. "You are going to send me home, izzit ?" Nora quipped. "Bingo !" I said to myseIf.

(to be continued...)
Old 13-02-2005, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
"Join me for a drink ?" I asked. "You are going to send me home, izzit ?" Nora quipped. "Bingo !" I said to myseIf.

(to be continued...)
continue! its getting exciting
Old 13-02-2005, 01:05 AM
Samster

was at my fren's chalet today.. he got this fren who really has a nice pair of legs... and we were playing blackjack.. she was sitting on the bed crossing her legs... i was just sitting directly in front of her.. and when she bend down to take cards, i could see her cleavage cos she was wearing a spagetti strap.... i was damn horny manz... was admiring her breast and her legs.... wish i could haf it :P imagining her wearing pantyhose.... i tink i'll immediately go to the toliet to mast .. lolz
Old 13-02-2005, 01:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
was at my fren's chalet today.. he got this fren who really has a nice pair of legs... and we were playing blackjack.. she was sitting on the bed crossing her legs... i was just sitting directly in front of her.. and when she bend down to take cards, i could see her cleavage cos she was wearing a spagetti strap.... i was damn horny manz... was admiring her breast and her legs.... wish i could haf it :P imagining her wearing pantyhose.... i tink i'll immediately go to the toliet to mast .. lolz
Where ? Pasir Ris or East Coast ?
Old 13-02-2005, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Where ? Pasir Ris or East Coast ?
its at pasir ris
Old 13-02-2005, 01:20 AM
Samster

Old 13-02-2005, 01:40 AM
Samster

Nora smiled, as if the question was well anticipated. "Join me for a drink ?" I asked. "You are going to send me home, izzit ?" Nora quipped. "Bingo !" I said to myseIf.

I went back to the changing room, had a quick shower and changed to a fresh pair of white lycra bicycle shorts in substitution for normal underwear. Nora was all dolled up by this time. Her strappy heels enhanced the silhouette of her legs and made her skirts look really short and teasing. She must have sprayed an additional dose of perfume as I walked her to the car park. We stopped in front of a sporty looking white Mitsubishi Colt. Nora seemed impressed. I got into the car and immediately moved aside the shade on my moonroof to allow some moonlight to shine through. Nora got into car, new to the "lover seat" in between the driver's seat and the front passenger seat. I lifted the arm rest to make space for the lover seat, hoping to bridge the distance between Nora and myself. The moonlight that shined through caught her legs. I just couldn't stop admiring her black pantyhose. Nora caught me staring me her legs. "Hey !" she slapped my left thigh. "Ouch !" I let out a cheeky moan. "So where are we going ?" Nora asked. "Why ? Worried ah ? Aiya, you wear so high-class tonight, I must bring you to a high-class place lor." I quipped. Nora grinned at me, apparently enjoying the flirting words I had for her. The vibe was good, and I was hopeful that I might be able to get into her pants with the help of some alcohol.

(to be continued...)
Old 13-02-2005, 02:05 AM
Samster

continue bro... hey i pm u on ur intro.. but u never reply me
Old 13-02-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
continue bro... hey i pm u on ur intro.. but u never reply me
Like your signature, "ignorance is a bliss"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1