The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2010, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 16
taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtpl View Post
I was at Parkway last Sunday walking near Watson’s.

I noticed this young Malay Mother with pram trying to pick up
her Toddler daughter. I had to stop to give way as they blocked my path.

The little gal suddenly grabbed the mothers blouse and pulled it opened and her Right side Boob popped out.

She has full breast with big aurora and large brown nipple.

She didn’t realize it until her friend / sister pointed it out.
Than she quickly close her blouse.
How young is young? Must thank her baby girl for letting your eyes have a feast
Old 24-03-2010, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
pandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpandaguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I remember once when I went with chalet with my classmates during my secondary school times. There was once when everyone went out to swim and 2 girls stayed at the chalet as they were still changing. The rest of us went to swim first while waiting for them. After half an hour and they were not there, I went back to check on them and saw them splashing water on each other in their underwear. It seems that they are so engrossed with seeing each other in their underwear that a waterfight started. When they saw me, the immediately screamed and pushed me out of the room and closed the door. We managed to settle it at night with a talk. Nothing happened between the 3 of us though.
Old 25-03-2010, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 20
rickywu2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrickywu2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

was in ntuc yesterday. saw this very young lady bend down to select some stuff from the rack. saw 1/2 balls. damn exciting.
Old 25-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Samster

taegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud oftaegukgi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickywu2 View Post
was in ntuc yesterday. saw this very young lady bend down to select some stuff from the rack. saw 1/2 balls. damn exciting.
Sometimes I wonder if the girls know they're showing their boobs or they just don't bother at all.
Old 25-03-2010, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ccf83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Was on the bus this morning when a MILF whom I used to see, fair and sweet wearing a mid tigh black skirt comes aboard sit opposite me.

When she sits, managed to catch a glimsp of her black panties when she crossed her legs. When she alights, enjoyed another view.

That makes my day!
Old 25-03-2010, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tigers3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well i saw my gf friend nipples a number of time...
Old 26-03-2010, 10:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
oOoLyRrAdoOo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

LOL...sadly cannot see neh neh leh...saggy !
Old 26-03-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
KeanuReeves deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro... like that i also saw my gf's pussy ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers3 View Post
Old 27-03-2010, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers3 View Post
How? Feel like sucking on those tits?
Old 27-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Samster

Let me share my encounter here...
I used to go to gym with my females SYT colleagues once every week...
we usually change to our gym wears at our office first before walking to the gym (because gym was next building)...
and my females colleagues usually wear slightly loose gym wears (amateur type) with t-shirt over before walking over to the gym... then take off the t-shirt off in the gym...
however, there is once, only one female colleague coming along to the gym with me (because the rest have other appointment)...
and she was rushing (because too many paper works to settle before the workout)...
Then, while we reached the gym, and since we were slightly late, so she decided to take off her t-shirt on the spot (without going to the changing room)...
To my surprise, she actually didn't change to her gym wear, instead she just wore bra, furthermore those very kinky, sexy and transparent type... i think she might be very blur due to heavy work affairs earlier..
Immediately i'd a hard-on because her bra was practically not there (totally transparent)... i could really see her nipples (pink colour) with old 50cent coin pink areola and well shaped C cup (i think)...
She didn't realize it until I tell her secretly.. then she suddenly shocked and quickly dash into the changing room...
Still hard-on when thinking about this incident...
Old 27-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeanuReeves View Post
Immediately i'd a hard-on because her bra was practically not there (totally transparent)... i could really see her nipples (pink colour) with old 50cent coin pink areola and well shaped C cup (i think)...
She didn't realize it until I tell her secretly.. then she suddenly shocked and quickly dash into the changing room...
Still hard-on when thinking about this incident...
50 cent areola and STY somemore! Lucky man
Old 28-03-2010, 12:16 AM
Samster

yes bro, i was very lucky that day... actually she caught me staring at her, because i was in the state of shock..
when she ask me what's wrong, then i'd no choice but to tell her about her bra... sigh...
BTW bro, it is SYT, not STY lah... hahahaha....
BTW, i think drool uncontrollably... plus i'd wetted my underwear with quite a lot of pre-cum...
Quote:
Originally Posted by taegukgi View Post
50 cent areola and STY somemore! Lucky man
Old 28-03-2010, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 17
jennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond reputejennytan has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

during mi sec 4 year, i went to mi frens condo to swim. the people there were: mi fren, mi frens bf, 2 other gals, 1 other guy, n myself. mi frens bf (andrew) keep on staring at mi after i change into mi bikini, but i ignore him becos his gf there, not so nice...

everyone went down to swim, except andrew. reach downstairs, i blur blur remember tat i forgot to bring goggles. i tell mi frens to go ahead 1st, n borrow mi frens house key to go back up n get mi goggles...

i go into her apartment n i notice tat andrew is not there. when we left, he was busy watching tv. so i go to the bedroom where we leave all our bags. the door was slightly open. imagine mi surprise wen i peep inside n see andrew sitting naked on the bed, busy pcc n playing wif mi bra n thong tat i left inside mi bag...
Old 28-03-2010, 07:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 18
rob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to beholdrob_onny is a splendid one to behold
Arrow Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Wow Sis Jennytan, awesome...
did u stripped ur bikini on the spot & pass them 2 andrew 4 his 2nd round of PCC??
or u guys proceed straight in2 hot bonking action after that??
Quote:
Originally Posted by jennytan View Post
during mi sec 4 year,
imagine mi surprise wen i peep inside n see andrew sitting naked on the bed, busy pcc n playing wif mi bra n thong tat i left inside mi bag...
Old 30-03-2010, 10:32 PM
Samster

Bump, will write more true stories when I have time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1