The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-11-2023, 06:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 14
wolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond reputewolfboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Sharing of Mrs H 💋

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifesharer View Post

Managed to snap a quick pic while MRs was changing, she was nice to give us a quick smile!

I would love to suck your wife's nipples and lick her pussy and hear her moan and make her cum. You are damn lucky to have such a sexy and horny wife bro!
Old 25-11-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2814 / Power: 4
wifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfboy View Post
I would love to suck your wife's nipples and lick her pussy and hear her moan and make her cum. You are damn lucky to have such a sexy and horny wife bro!

Wow! That sounds really sexy!
Old 30-11-2023, 02:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 935 / Power: 18
Xia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to beholdXia406 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
When Mrs was in early pregnancy with our 4th...
Her belly and breasts starting to swell

I do not see any image TS. Can you reupload it?
Old 30-11-2023, 08:54 PM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

wifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond reputewifesharer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xia406 View Post
I do not see any image TS. Can you reupload it?
Sure.

Here you go.

Old 10-12-2023, 05:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Innocent and normal looking picture....until I spot the obvious cameltoe....wonder how many men saw it too.....

Old 12-12-2023, 05:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 5
Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:

Sure.

Here you go.

Wooooowwww
That is so damn sexy!!!
I wud creampie here right there!!
Old 12-12-2023, 05:46 AM
Samster

Stevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to allStevebexk is a name known to all

Quote:

Innocent and normal looking picture....until I spot the obvious cameltoe....wonder how many men saw it too.....

I would surely get a hardon if she next to me…
Wonder if she would notice my hardon!!!
Old 12-12-2023, 09:59 AM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevebexk View Post
Wooooowwww
That is so damn sexy!!!
I wud creampie here right there!!
I know..I did!

Quote:
Yes she would. I would try to keep my distance when she is in the beach or pool and observe others looking at her. She would also let me know which guy is creeping on her at the beach or at the pool and I would enjoy just watching it happen..... weird weird fetish.....
Old 12-12-2023, 10:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Quote:

We will be away for awhile...holiday. And...knowing how you like Mrs' ass.

Here is something for you till the next update!

Old 14-12-2023, 06:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8871 / Power: 19
Noobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond reputeNoobpoke has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Oh my 😍😍🤤 is like teasing me go doggie her 🤤🤤 loving that tilts n nipple pic too 🤤🤤😍

Min 3 points to trade, Pls Don't UP me if u are below 3

N Pls DO NOT up if your Power is 0 or below 3

Thanks

Old 14-12-2023, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
I know..I did!

Yes she would. I would try to keep my distance when she is in the beach or pool and observe others looking at her. She would also let me know which guy is creeping on her at the beach or at the pool and I would enjoy just watching it happen..... weird weird fetish.....
Woooowwwww
Niceeeeeeee
Next time let us know your plans early bro…
Then we can feast our eyes on her sexy body!!
Old 14-12-2023, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:

Thanks bro…
Glad you remembered how much I love her ass!!!!
Enjoy your holidays!!!
Old 20-12-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Quick snaps of Mrs in accommodation tub

Old 24-12-2023, 11:44 AM
Samster (PremiumD) - C

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Old 27-12-2023, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Hope you guys enjoyed your holiday and had lots of great sex!!!
Damn that pussy look so tight and juicy!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1