The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-08-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Donng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chit chat with Princess ^^

Wat over is the past just don't think about him anymore . Time to move on enjoy your new freedom n go to meet new ppl who will love n treasure u more . I seldom post just past by to wish u the very best for your future 😄.
Old 30-08-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 303 / Power: 7
MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!MokkaXD is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by XPrincess View Post
Single yes, available definitely!

You want send in your resume via PM?
Need resume? Angmo no good to write
Old 30-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 6
XPrincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXPrincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donng View Post
Wat over is the past just don't think about him anymore . Time to move on enjoy your new freedom n go to meet new ppl who will love n treasure u more . I seldom post just past by to wish u the very best for your future 😄.
So honoured leh.

Thanks for ur wishes. I am not a heartless person so I admit I still think about him from time to time thinking if I have made the right decision though.
Old 30-08-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster

XPrincess is a Helpful and Caring SamsterXPrincess is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MokkaXD View Post
Need resume? Angmo no good to write
Ok, you can send me a voice message if you want.
Old 30-08-2019, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Relight your fire sis
Old 30-08-2019, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Donng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
So honoured leh.

Thanks for ur wishes. I am not a heartless person so I admit I still think about him from time to time thinking if I have made the right decision though.
U are human so it very normal for you to still think about him ....just be yourself n always trust your own instinct in watever u have decided ..... Don't look back ok .😀
Old 30-08-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donng View Post
U are human so it very normal for you to still think about him ....just be yourself n always trust your own instinct in watever u have decided ..... Don't look back ok .��
Don't look back ah. Hmm. I will try but then you know once memories flash back ah, its hell.

BTW! I have a story to share about this guy who took my virginity AGAIN! Anyone interested?
Old 30-08-2019, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
sandhi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don't look back ah. Hmm. I will try but then you know once memories flash back ah, its hell.

BTW! I have a story to share about this guy who took my virginity AGAIN! Anyone interested?
Sure interested!

(But how to take virginity again? Your hymen grew back?)
Old 30-08-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes sweet, count me in too !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-08-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21635 / Power: 26
Meow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond reputeMeow^^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Yes sweet, count me in too !
You alway soooooo free....keep int in people's story..lol

Time is the only true unit of measure, it gives proof to the existence of matter, without time, we don’t exist.
Power of 20 and above for Exchange.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 10
xTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyxTpCx deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhi View Post
Sure interested!

(But how to take virginity again? Your hymen grew back?)
I think anal virginity?
Old 30-08-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTpCx View Post
I think anal virginity?
No. HAHA!

Told you all, something different. Let me try and type it out now.
Old 30-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

XD

Very little audience only so I chop chop type ah.

So this guy right is someone new la. The reason why me and my ex broke up is mainly cause of him. Sooo.... after our movies, I suggested to go to nearby pub to drink but he suggested why not go to 81 to drink instead. HAHA! As a girl must shy shy one ma, so I said I anything ah, you decide lor. Then you all know one la, where we went.

(fassssst forward)

We were drinking already and I am not a good drinker so I was high on alcohol already so I just lie on the bed and kind of act I'm drunk to let him make the move. HEHEHE.

Then you know must act shy la, ask him to off the lights all.

BTW! His dick damn long one leh omg. I feel damn lucky already. I think this guy ah, I don't want let go anymore and ah he is not very experienced in sex. He only got like 2 exs so his sexual experience lv is like very low.

Then those SOP thing la, like ticklish, hugging first, teasing & all.

I asked him what turns him on, he says blowjobb~ OOOOHHHH, I like. My favourite. So I deepthroat him and I can feel that he is hiding that pleasure feeling from his face because he's shy too. Knowing that he has no experience in cumming in girl's mouth, I kept on going even though he said he is cumming and yeaaaa, that whole thing went into my mouth and after that, I went to the toilet do the washing.

Came out his dick was still hard. I lie on the bed and told him 'PANGKANG!' He says not yet with a cheeky smile. Idk whats this pose is call. Its something like both my knee is on his chest and he began to fuck me. HAHAHA. It felt sooooo good with long dick! Maybe I don't have experience with people with such a looong dick ah, I felt it hit on some spot where no human being actually ever come across before.

Again, knowing that he hasn't done doggy before (SEE, damn innocent!), I turned around and told him to go in here. Whewwww, let me tell you... doggy is a killer to him. Within a minute, he came and he shot those load on the curtain.

I looked down on the bed and saw BLOOOOOD. Literally those bright red fresh blood. We both were shocked, I thought it was from his dick because I'm not on my period and still a little too early for my period and even if so, the flow will not be that much.

Then I google for a bit and found out that he has ruptured my blood vessel. That spot which no one has hit before should be my blood vessel. Subsequent sexxion, no blood came out liao. Was hoping to be able to give him my virginity every time we fucked.

So you can make your partner 'lose' her virginity again if you manage to hit the right spot. I'm proud and happy to assume that I broke my virginity again.
Old 30-08-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meow^^ View Post
You alway soooooo free....keep int in people's story..lol
Lol sis Meow !...so surprised to see u suddenly appear in tis thread ...long time no see you ...where hv u been ??......no lah, pple write interesting story for u to read, so must read lor...life is short, must enjoy ourselves as much 1st b4 its too late ... right ???

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 30-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2575 / Power: 17
RandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond reputeRandalKeith has a reputation beyond repute

Virginity power

Will up 36pts for those who upped me
Min 5pts for xchange
Do give time to return points, cheers !!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1