The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2010, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Chio sch teachers

Quote:
Originally Posted by biozaogeng View Post
I remember when I was in JC, in tutorial. My teacher, then 30 years old, very chio for her age (at least in my opinion) always sat in front of the class in the seat and teach econs from her book.

She usually wore a long skirt, knee lenght or sometimes longer and crossed it. This one time, she was teaching as usual and as she uncrossed her leg to cross in the other direction (after being in one direction for a long time) she used too much strength and her skirt 'flipped' up for a second. I still remember after so many years. haha.

She wearing grey skirt and had purple panties inside. Well, it was the only time I ever saw a teacher zaogeng panties, and really accidentally, like I didn't mean to peep or what. What makes my memory so good was that, I was kinda the econs 'expert' in class so most of the time she would face my direction to teach and carry on as I nodded my head, etc, and when she uncrossed and crossed her leg with that strength, she saw my surprised/shocked/happy face and she sort of knew she zaogenged in front of us, (mainly me I think the rest of the guys were sleeping/not paying attention) and I still remember she chio face!

the dunno want to be shy/embarrased/happy/angry face when she saw my face. hehe, I think I have a crush on her. lol.
Wah, sibei song experience, you got fantasise about her? LOL!!!
Old 23-09-2010, 09:14 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

http://yfrog.com/nd10387623j

Old 27-09-2010, 01:30 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
sweetcorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
More pix please? can give link to full collection?
Old 27-09-2010, 11:33 PM
Samster

That is the teacher I posted in earlier pages.
Old 28-09-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 32
qorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant future

Quote:
The one in the centre is a teacher? By her sides were teachers too?
Old 28-09-2010, 11:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by qorbf View Post
The one in the centre is a teacher? By her sides were teachers too?
Yes, all of them from what I know.
Old 28-09-2010, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
Consperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
RAZORTV - Annabel Tan (Female 50 Gorgeous People 2009)

Wow imagine if she's your teacher...
i know this annabel tan... she used to be from ACJC... heard she got bonked by a few guys back in JC

Anyway how about this??

http://yfrog.com/hq13365200244759461565949j
http://yfrog.com/n11324154123j
Old 28-09-2010, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 18
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consperm View Post
i know this annabel tan... she used to be from ACJC... heard she got bonked by a few guys back in JC
When she student or when she teacher? If teacher her students song leh...
Old 28-09-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 32
qorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant futureqorbf has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Consperm View Post

Anyway how about this??

http://yfrog.com/hq13365200244759461565949j
http://yfrog.com/n11324154123j
Hey Bro,
who is the gal in black in this photo http://yfrog.com/n11324154123j ?
Old 28-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
The teacher in the most recent pic I posted is in this vid.
Old 29-09-2010, 01:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster

actually got these two different teachers.. both were trainee teachers on attachment in my school.. one was teaching geography and the other was teaching literature..

the first one was really god damn smoking hot.. and as i was sitting at the front row of the class.. i was kinda always talking to her or looking at her B+ boobs staring at me.. she was quite open minded and the guys in my class, including me.. will always k siao wanna touch her boobs and etc and she didn't mind at all and just laughed it off.. but she broke all the hearts of the boys when one fine day, her ang moh bf came to pick her up in a ferrari.. damn.

the 2nd one was abt a 7/10 look.. wearing specs but damn her boobs were big and firm! and she's quite funny in a sense that she knows all of us are teasing her about the different bras she wear everyday.. got yellow and red colour lacy bras.. all the sexy sexy bras with her big boobs nearly spilling out.. and one fine day.. we were disturbing her abt her figure and till she couldnt take it anymore and cried and ran out of the classroom.. and we got a good caning session from our form teacher hahaa...

thinking about it now.. how i wish i could have fucked the first teacher.. she was really damn fucking hot.. argh!! just thinking about it now also make me feel steamy!
Old 29-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 16
Consperm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qorbf View Post
Hey Bro,
who is the gal in black in this photo http://yfrog.com/n11324154123j ?
e one in black is her student i guess... also not bad huh... but sec sch underage wor!!!

e one in yellow looks abit ah lianish dont u think? but with those kind of tits n cleavage i will sit 1st row in class everyday!! yummy!
Old 30-09-2010, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
How you find her?
Old 07-11-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

Anyone wanna share more?
Old 08-11-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
thirstytyler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

im ch.. somehow i remember i got this fetish for malay teachers last time haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1