The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 03-05-2008, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro Motodiary, my first encounter with Opal was a brief one (didn't talk to her much as she is more interested in talking to my Big Bro when she was performing in Model Club dannok about 2 months back.

Now I'm in hatyai, got all the infor from my Big Bro liao. Opal will be coming to Model Club again tomorrow night (ETA 2nd May night for 20 days). But I only will be there on the 3rd & 4th with my Big Bro. Hope this bit of infor helps.
Thanks for the prompt reply and info, bro. 20 days? should be able to make it as I will be free in two weeks time. Hopefully, she will still be around when I make it to Danok. Maybe, we can meet in Danok too... Thanks again!
Old 03-05-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by motodiary View Post
Thanks for the prompt reply and info, bro. 20 days? should be able to make it as I will be free in two weeks time. Hopefully, she will still be around when I make it to Danok. Maybe, we can meet in Danok too... Thanks again!
Bro Motodiary, I meet up with Opal last night liao, she will be in the club for 10 days only, not 20 days (typo error). I'll be going back home on the 4th, next trip to dannok is mid June I think (if time & $$$ permit).
Old 03-05-2008, 11:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thai_Traveller View Post
Bro Motodiary, I meet up with Opal last night liao, she will be in the club for 10 days only, not 20 days (typo error). I'll be going back home on the 4th, next trip to dannok is mid June I think (if time & $$$ permit).
bro traveller, my gang is going on 5,6,7th june. Let me know if you are going around the same time. we can cheong together... hehe
Old 04-05-2008, 09:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
bro traveller, my gang is going on 5,6,7th june. Let me know if you are going around the same time. we can cheong together... hehe
Bro Holymannn, I have join WSG a few days back, read through the dannok thread, indeed very "lively" there although I have yet to post. I'll try to make it available during the date you mentioned, hope to cheong with you guys.
Old 04-05-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
raymondlim346 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be at Dandok around 12,13,14,15 May.Any body wana join me can pm me.Or i will go alone .Hope to join some old horse here. hehe
Old 04-05-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

I will be at Dandok around 12,13,14,15 May.Any body wana join me can pm me.Or i will go alone .Hope to join some old horse here. hehe
Old 05-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Me never been to Danok.... mind if I tag along?
Old 05-05-2008, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
Wah..

Didnt realize chipet holymann now Danok prince...

Can u list down all ur dates ah?? I wan you to bring me jalan jalan over there le.

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 05-05-2008, 09:52 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Wah..

Didnt realize chipet holymann now Danok prince...

Can u list down all ur dates ah?? I wan you to bring me jalan jalan over there le.
cb la. I am not the prince. I am just the follower la. Me kena kong tao by the puying from danok liao. So have to go there monthly. Tiu

Next trip 5,6,7th June la. You can go or not? Next next trip is mid of July.

You said wanna intro me haadyai syt lo. Till now still havent pass me contact. Kan. Eat alone will not get fat one. Hehe

Btw, you still owe me a fxxk. Better get me a gal when we go together. Haha
Old 05-05-2008, 10:02 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul_Reaper View Post
Me never been to Danok.... mind if I tag along?
sure. Please confirm with me asap. I will reserve a place for you. Max 12 bros only. Now already 9 liao.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1458 / Power: 21
Pearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud ofPearl has much to be proud of

Quote:
cb la. I am not the prince. I am just the follower la. Me kena kong tao by the puying from danok liao. So have to go there monthly. Tiu

Next trip 5,6,7th June la. You can go or not? Next next trip is mid of July.

You said wanna intro me haadyai syt lo. Till now still havent pass me contact. Kan. Eat alone will not get fat one. Hehe

Btw, you still owe me a fxxk. Better get me a gal when we go together. Haha
Mahai

Me owe u fcuk.. chipet.. not puying owe us fcuks meh??

Got ur schedule.. will join if I can.. kekekekekekkee

Me damm long time neber go Thailand liao. SYT also become SOT liao.

U becareful sikit sikit le.. dun kana kongtao too deep..

If I forgot to return your points, please pm me your latest post link hor. Thanks
Old 05-05-2008, 11:03 AM
SamSter

Question Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pearl View Post
Mahai

Me owe u fcuk.. chipet.. not puying owe us fcuks meh??

Got ur schedule.. will join if I can.. kekekekekekkee

Me damm long time neber go Thailand liao. SYT also become SOT liao.

U becareful sikit sikit le.. dun kana kongtao too deep..
haha. Puying will owe you fxxk la, not me since you more yantao and more siantao. Me just a small fly and admire you lo.

Too late liao, already kena kongtao deep deep Liao. Need other puying to cure my kongtao. Hehe
Old 07-05-2008, 05:58 AM
Samster

Brothers,did danduk have any internet access or cycber cafe or not?And which of the place have the nicest food?Sea food there cheap or not?Which hotel have most complete facilities?tq
Old 07-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 18
motodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermotodiary is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymondlim346 View Post
Brothers,did danduk have any internet access or cycber cafe or not?And which of the place have the nicest food?Sea food there cheap or not?Which hotel have most complete facilities?tq
there is a cybercafe. It is located on the right side of the road almost near the end of the main area of the town, almost opposite the turning on the left side of the road leading into Oliver Hotel. take note that its opening hour is late as I once went there at around 11pm and it is not open. On my next trip, I dropped by at around 2pm and it was open. Estimated opening time should be AFTER noon.

I remember somebody mention that He Jia Hotel has free Wifi at the lobby and is accessible from the rooms if they are low enough to capture the lobby signal but I have never seen any guests surfing there or tested it myself.
I suppose all guests are too busy with something else.

The hotel (forgotten the name), the one that is very new and tall and outside the main town area, offer internet access at the lobby. The rate is 100baht per hour the last time I checked.

Hope this helps..!
Old 10-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 489 / Power: 0
Soul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of lightSoul_Reaper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
sure. Please confirm with me asap. I will reserve a place for you. Max 12 bros only. Now already 9 liao.
Bro holyman... can have more details?
How going from / return to singapore + how much damage expected? Will confirm once my leave is approved.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1