The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-09-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormycloud View Post
Any thai disco to recommend? Tried the gogo bar and I can say the girls are too aggressive in LD and wants to go hotel. Not really my type. Prefer Somewhere I can banter and play games like the Thai disco in sg. Any recommendations?
bro. agg sometimes can have good fun

i rem the last time i went nep i had a lot of fun fingering a fresh, 18-YO agg girl who is super horny. i can even feel her g-spot while i slipped 2 of my fingers into her wet pussy! all these for a few LDs.

i guess it really depends on luck and according to my experience, first impression always counts. and don't be super stingy.
Old 10-09-2016, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 914 / Power: 20
Legionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to beholdLegionnaire is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormycloud View Post
Any thai disco to recommend? Tried the gogo bar and I can say the girls are too aggressive in LD and wants to go hotel. Not really my type. Prefer Somewhere I can banter and play games like the Thai disco in sg. Any recommendations?

Like the other bro mentioned, G club is another alternative but if you don't like LD spam then it is not recommended as you are required to pay LD(s) periodcally.

AGG is about who you pick and which one you go. Some are keepers where they chill with you and no rush in asking for LDs.

Happy New Year and Huat Ah !
Old 11-09-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Update: Just walked Huay Khwang area last night and Emanuelle has closed down as well. As some of you have heard Nataree was raided some months back but it seems Emanuelle is out of business. There's plenty to go around still tho. Just beside it is Merci, not sure if it's new since I'm not a regular chiongster and behind there's another older looking one called Hi-Class.

Anyway it seems one of my Favourite joint is not really frequented by Bros here so I'd thought I will give it a mention. It's a MP called VIP. Just after the dried curry crab at Huay khwang MRT. Now this is a very small joint and at max capacity I have only seen 20 girls. However, every time I visit I seem to score with a very good looking SYT.
I shall get to that part abit later.

What I really like about the place is its not crowded, and the staff are polite. It's 700 baht for a Thai massage and 900 for oil massage. Now keep in mind what you select here will determine the rooms you get. A Thai massage has no shower attachment and an oil massage will get you one, although you can opt out of the oil.

You can take your time to order a drink and choose one to your liking. The papasan will make his recommendations but they are not pushy. Just smile and tell them you are still choosing. Now, back to my personal experience.

The first time I went there I wasn't sure how it really worked. So you will follow the girl into a room where she will first give you a massage. During which she will strategically press your thighs close to your groin. And after the massage is done, she will ask if you need anything else and that's where you start your negotiation. Their asking price is 2000 usually but I've had girls ask for higher.

Now the first time I was there, I was a noob so I didn't really get what she meant and I just left without screwing her. Shame too as she was definitely worth the 2000 baht. It didn't help that her massage was REALLY good so I thought she's only a massage girl.

Second time I went back was amusing. When I left the first time I saw this girl coming out and immediately set my target on her but I didn't quite get her number tag. So I tried to explain to the mamasan how she looked like and she mentioned she's currently serving another customer so I ordered a cola and waited for her. After an hour or so, the supposed girl came down but it was the wrong girl! (And totally not my type) so I asked the mamasan for another recommendation. She whipped out her handphone and showed me a few and this totally cute and young SYT caught my eyes. Again, she's currently serving another customer so I waited another 30 mins. But trust me, that was 30 mins well spent.

When I finally managed to "engage" her, I wasn't disappointed. This time round the mamasan knew straightaway what I wanted and sent us to the shower room. This cutie is able to speak Chinese and is quite smart. I told her I waited for her for 1.5 hours and joked that good things are worth the wait.. And later when it came down to negotiation, she asked for 2400 because good things are worth paying for.. -_- anyhow, spoke to her and realised she's from Myanmar. (Quite ironic I came to Thailand to pia siambu ended up waiting for a Burmese)

Usually after the deed is done, the girls will request you to leave behind 20 baht for the cleaning lady as tips.
This experience was almost 2 years ago and now I went back again last night.

I actually went to check it out Friday 12pm, their opening time. Only had 7 girls but there was an absolute stunner there. Chinese looking girl in red. But it was too early so I didn't choose. And also I just finished a legit massage nearby so not really feeling it.

Returned following day at 1030pm. Immediately this petite looking Chinese girl caught my eye but I had to be sure so I took another 10 minutes to decide since there was 2 others which was also not bad looking. Finally went for my first choice and omg it was the best 2000 baht I've spent in all my trips to Bkk.

She's totally my type. Measuring at 150cm, her tiny hands and feet brings you back to your secondary school romance. She's damn cute and sweet looking with exceptionally smooth skin. Mistaking me for Thai, ( I get that quite a lot in Thailand because of my tan complexion) she started to babble with me in Thai. After explaining to her I can't really understand, she switched to a very decent set of Chinese.

So after changing into the gaudy looking pink massage robes, she tried her bestest to apply pressure using her small frame. God she's really cute. To think I almost missed her by deciding to visit soi cowboy instead.

Now, at this juncture I have to admit I wasn't sure if she's offering sexual services because when she was inside the tank she didn't have the number tag on and the papasan didn't mention anything to me (for safety reasons since it's technically illegal for them to run a whore house). Although I was quite confident a girl who is massaging you in a short skirt and pressing dangerously close to your genitals isn't really a trained masseuse, i stopped short of popping the golden question. It turned out to be quite hilarious as she had to muster out the courage and ask me instead while hiding behind her shyness. Seriously, I'd pay 5000 to take her home for short time anywhere else.

She asked for the standard rate of 2000 (she later claims that I'm her first customer for the day since she begun at 3pm. Not sure if that's true because she's really too cute to pass up but she did she me her money clip was empty except for the 2000 I gave her). Anyway I digress. As she undressed I couldn't believe the jackpot I hit. Her body was unbelievable. Had the most perfect set of racks on that small frame of hers. I asked if it was enhanced and she said no. I kind of doubt it tho since girls her size don't usually grow to that size. Now I'm not saying it's huge, I think it's a high B and looks amazingly perfect on her petite body. Not to mention tiny nips which I prefer over the eraser heads. I groped her racks to determine its authenticity and its slight firmness got me leaning towards 60% enhanced, 40% natural. Anyway it didn't matter it still felt good and sure as hell looks gorgeous on her.

Shall not go into detail about the whole riding process as I'm no karma sutra guru. Pretty standard stuff. Shame that she will be going back to her hometown for a couple of weeks and I will be gone by then. Bear in mind from my experience so far, none of the girls have offered me bjs of any sort. Usually it's really just banging so it may not be your cup of tea. What I really like about this place is the non-pushy staff (the other MPs have "ushers" outside urging you to go in), and I have had absolutely no problems leaving after not choosing any girls. And the rare gems that I have encountered at this MP have all been young and pretty Syts. I've been to some where there are 30-40 girls in their late 30s desperately clinging on to their 20s.

for Bros who like to fish, I suggest this place and other MPs are not suitable for you. You are better off at Agogo bars, mixx or insanity. But for some no frills action that springs a little surprise once in awhile, VIPs charges are very reasonable.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
chakachaka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro more exact location plz
Old 11-09-2016, 06:30 PM
Samster

smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Bro more exact location plz
Ratchadaphisek Road
Din Daeng
Thailand
Old 11-09-2016, 06:39 PM
Samster

Huay kwang mrt exit 4, just like 10 steps straight ahead after u exit...

I just came out of that place... Saw 2 chio ones, one busy texting on her phone no eye contact... Another one mamasan tell me is tiong.. Left without taking anything.

Checking out utopia now
Old 11-09-2016, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
westernoutback deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to go G-Club end this month, either 30 Sept or 1 Oct. Anyone interested to join do PM me!
Old 11-09-2016, 07:13 PM
Samster

Ok took a girl in s category, 3200...

A bit ex here lol. A girl i like is in v category, but 4.8k sia...
Old 11-09-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Phew, uoptia not bad... The rooms are spacious and nice.

The girl who serviced me not bad too. Can click well...
Old 11-09-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
MrSoapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chakachaka View Post
Phew, uoptia not bad... The rooms are spacious and nice.

The girl who serviced me not bad too. Can click well...
Based on yr observation and interrogation, is the girl of original look and feel?
Old 12-09-2016, 05:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by westernoutback View Post
Planning to go G-Club end this month, either 30 Sept or 1 Oct. Anyone interested to join do PM me!
Bro is this your virgin trip to G-club? Which one you visiting ?
Old 12-09-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSoapy View Post
Based on yr observation and interrogation, is the girl of original look and feel?
Not sure what u mean. She was honest that she did a bit nose job and boobs job... But its not the from a cup become d cup or what, i can feel mostly soft flesh but its hard underneath... So probably a bit of boobs job to enchance the looks of it to make it fuller or what
Old 12-09-2016, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1988 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Emmanuelle Soapy Massage Parlour

Wah piangz eh even the almighty Emmanuelle also up lorry liao arh?!

The days of humsup arp nam really numbered soon!
Old 12-09-2016, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1505 / Power: 19
nightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant futurenightstalker123 has a brilliant future
Re: Emmanuelle Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Wah piangz eh even the almighty Emmanuelle also up lorry liao arh?!

The days of humsup arp nam really numbered soon!
anyone? is it true?
Old 12-09-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1988 / Power: 10
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow Emmanuelle Soapy Massage Parlour

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightstalker123 View Post
anyone? is it true?
Ever since this diu nia seng General took over the Thai night entertainment scene became worse and worse!
Some more everytime when giving speech or doing interview will talk sibei hao lian and act lansi!

And I thought big bro PM Thaksin was bad to change bar and club closing hours from 6am to 2am!
During then he ordered to gun down the drug dealers.
Thanks to him now drugs in Thailand not so easily available as compared to the past.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1