The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2021, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 16
horny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond reputehorny11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

just curious.. why would you want to make a young FL pregnant and let her be a single mom and take care of the child by herself?
Old 02-06-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14088 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
just curious.. why would you want to make a young FL pregnant and let her be a single mom and take care of the child by herself?
From experience, most of these young girls are only here for a single 2 week stint.
The young green girls are usually office girls or students, even 7-11 cashiers.
They need the money, they do this in secret and their Thai boyfriends and future husbands are completely unaware of their raunchy past, using their bodies to earn money and in return, letting men taste them and enjoy their sexual nectar.
I don’t like the hardcore Patpong tattooed enhanced titty type.
I prefer sexy SYTs with minimal experience.
I used to be kind.... ejaculate outside on their tummies or tits... even if they wanted me to finish inside.
Some girls so prudish, refusing RAW and being sanctimonious.
Only to see them one year later back on our shores as a mother of one.
Still in the trade. Single mothers.
Looking for the SG man who sweettalked them into RAW and creampied them.
I remember an 18 year old girl with PassionCandy.
Wawa. Perfect slim body with perky C cups.
Got caught in a raid. While in custody, they took her pregnancy test. Positive. Pregnant.
So I figured if this was the natural course they were going to take, I might as well fuck them RAW at the peak of their sexuality and beauty.
Creampie them.
Impregnate them.
As proof of my virility.
Mark them.
Conquer them.
And leave them pregnant and move on to the next young naive girl who doesn’t quite realise that sex for recreation can lead to procreation...
Old 03-06-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1884 / Power: 17
zhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant futurezhainess has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny11 View Post
zhainess up!
Old 03-06-2021, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2119 / Power: 22
Yod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond reputeYod4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
From experience, most of these young girls are only here for a single 2 week stint.
The young green girls are usually office girls or students, even 7-11 cashiers.
They need the money, they do this in secret and their Thai boyfriends and future husbands are completely unaware of their raunchy past, using their bodies to earn money and in return, letting men taste them and enjoy their sexual nectar.
I don’t like the hardcore Patpong tattooed enhanced titty type.
I prefer sexy SYTs with minimal experience.
I used to be kind.... ejaculate outside on their tummies or tits... even if they wanted me to finish inside.
Some girls so prudish, refusing RAW and being sanctimonious.
Only to see them one year later back on our shores as a mother of one.
Still in the trade. Single mothers.
Looking for the SG man who sweettalked them into RAW and creampied them.
I remember an 18 year old girl with PassionCandy.
Wawa. Perfect slim body with perky C cups.
Got caught in a raid. While in custody, they took her pregnancy test. Positive. Pregnant.
So I figured if this was the natural course they were going to take, I might as well fuck them RAW at the peak of their sexuality and beauty.
Creampie them.
Impregnate them.
As proof of my virility.
Mark them.
Conquer them.
And leave them pregnant and move on to the next young naive girl who doesn’t quite realise that sex for recreation can lead to procreation...
Have you ever wondered how many children you might actually have running around right now lol
Old 03-06-2021, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
Have you ever wondered how many children you might actually have running around right now lol
And later they come sg as FL
Old 03-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
And later they come sg as FL
The oldest is about 11 now. A girl...
Mixed blood. Very pretty.
Mum is Ukrainian.... impregnated in 2009.
Old 03-06-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yod4 View Post
I do keep track.
The best part is that I have pics and videos of the actual impregnation process.
The creampies.
The orgasmic cum receptacles panting for breath after the deed. While leaking out cum....
Anybody keen for pics?
Old 03-06-2021, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
I do keep track.
The best part is that I have pics and videos of the actual impregnation process.
The creampies.
The orgasmic cum receptacles panting for breath after the deed. While leaking out cum....
Anybody keen for pics?
I love creampies also

But just scare to do it with thai FL cos dunno will kena whack by those okt
Old 03-06-2021, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I do keep track.
The creampies.
Anybody keen for pics?
me haha
upped you before.
can't up you anymore.
Old 03-06-2021, 11:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2001 / Power: 19
bigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond reputebigloser0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
love the body of this young kind.
Old 03-06-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3354 / Power: 20
arowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond reputearowanna has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread..
Old 03-06-2021, 01:16 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 182 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
I love creampies also

But just scare to do it with thai FL cos dunno will kena whack by those okt
i always ask inside or outside when FL allow raw. no sense offending the FL if she already so nice to allow raw
Old 03-06-2021, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 0
Swag123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blulight69 View Post
You are a f*cking a-hole. She already said not to ejac inside butbyou still did it. F*cking idiot.
People share experience and photos you still want to kpkb. Don't like go then away la.
Old 03-06-2021, 02:24 PM
Samster (P)

I'll start with the category of - "It wasn't me"

Kimberly (FL88) August 2012
- Kim – 26/Thai, Chiangmai Chinese
- works in the furniture industry
- 1st time in the job.
- 5’5’, 50kg. Nice firm soft supple C+ natural tits with pinkish brownish 1cm nipples and 3cm areolaes. Model-like figure with minimal fats, pretty with long straight brownish dyed hair. Lay her down and licked and sucked her breasts. Nice BBBJ with deepthroat. Had her in missionary, deepthrusting, cowgirl and came in her. Had a decent massage while squeezing her tits. Round 2 was better with her initiating deepthrusting, missionary, deepthrusting against the wall from behind with her right leg propped up. She gave me a BBBJ from the side of the bed. Lay prone with me on top while letting me grab her tits and thrusting into her. Finally came in cowgirl/scissors, continued cumming for about 3 minutes till I was dry to continue to enjoy the sensation. Tried to fuck her RAW but not successful. Superb GFE.

2nd time was disappointing November 2013
- delivered a baby boy
- put on 10kg
- tummy and excess fats
- tits D cup saggy with darkish nips, floppy
- sucked her nonetheless
- BBBJ with deepthroat
- doggy, missionary, titfuck, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl
- came on her tits Round 1
- decent massage
- came in doggy with 1 leg propped up against the wall in the 2nd round

She came to SG desperately looking for the father of the baby.
Apparently had obtained her contact in SG and went to Thailand to visit her for multiple RAW sessions.
Then she found out that she was pregnant in January 2013.
Informed the father.
She even sent him pics of the baby boy.
She showed me the pics. Cute.
But said that he suddenly cut off all contact.
I asked her if the guy supported the baby and she just kept quiet. Was being taken care off by her parents.... showed me his pics.

Very willing for RAW.
But I declined. Her body was out of shape, vagina no longer tight.
I would have fucked the 2012 version of her RAW though!
Old 03-06-2021, 02:34 PM
Samster (P)

March 2014

Deer (Germin) - 24/Thai (Devilhouse)
- from BKK, Ramkhamkaeng university student
- Mother of 1, but still great figure
- pretty, braces, sharp features
- slim, lanky, 5'4", 45kg, soft B cups with perky dark brown nipples, well-toned butt, leggy
- fondled, suckled and licked her tits thoroughly
- nice wet BBBJ with shaft and ball-licking
- had her in missionary, doggy, deepthrusting, prone. Milked her tits with my hands and mouth in every position
- tight vagina, rammed her hard and ejaculated in missionary after 30 minutes of pounding
- then had a nice massage, good BBBJ
- hard again and pounded her in missionary, cowgirl, doggy, prone for another 30 minutes
- ejaculated on her back and butt in the bathroom
- a good sex toy, very sextisfying!

She tattooed the name of the SG guy who impregnated her above her breast.
Got abandoned after she got pregnant and she was desperately trying to get back in touch with him.
Willing for RAW but wanted me to take care of BOTH babies in the event she got pregnant...
I refused..

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 03-06-2021 at 02:47 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1