The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 07-06-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohdavid2 View Post
Thank you all seniors. This will be my first time
Let me tell you. Maids mostly go for raw. Prepared the condom beforehand. Don't listen to her saying its safe to fuck her raw. Thanks me after you screw her and post some pic here to share.
Old 07-06-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lohdavid2 View Post
Hey bros, i am going meet one next week. Got any tips on how to get her warm up?
If she likes outdoor good for u. Bring her go hiking. After sweat out u can find excuse to go hotel shower. But depends on yur luck hor. Some toilet in park alr got shower room facilities
Old 07-06-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

This “tiana” think she gcp lah....
I chuatio when she open mouth say $100. I ask is it for 2hrs? And she reply for 2 hours she can get $ 150
Stuckup attitude.
Old 07-06-2019, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnkaki View Post
I knew another Cherry staying at East side, very wild in bed too...really make me horny & pumped her hard when she started to moaned....shit,shit shit....lol
Haha yes i realize pinoys like to moan and say shit alot when they getting pumped.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
This “tiana” think she gcp lah....
I chuatio when she open mouth say $100. I ask is it for 2hrs? And she reply for 2 hours she can get $ 150
Stuckup attitude.
You haven’t kena when she say 10 mins can earn $50 by suck cock.
Old 08-06-2019, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Another one SGD300.00 for sex - Fitri
Old 08-06-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by beachboii View Post
the reason why many senior samsters never want to post or you never get to hear from them again is there are just too many white knight here and sabo king...
Anyway this forum is no longer like the old sammyboy forum ...
So very true..... we had quarterly get-togethers for drinks and TCSS and during 7th month we would include an auction, it was very family like and good for male bonding.

Miss the old days...

Cheeerz
AC

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 08-06-2019, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Joker77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Another one SGD300.00 for sex - Fitri
Her cheesepie made of gold huh?
Old 08-06-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
So very true..... we had quarterly get-togethers for drinks and TCSS and during 7th month we would include an auction, it was very family like and good for male bonding.

Miss the old days...

Cheeerz
AC
Yes, bro gathering drinking beer is the best. Enjoying n happy.
Old 08-06-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
herman_chemin is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi guys. Need ur sincere help to recommend n pm me some ‘ok’ hotel at Geylang other than 81 and Fragrance. Just want to experience new turf with my fb maid. Thnx.
Old 08-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1700 / Power: 23
LoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant futureLoveThai has a brilliant future

Just to check any bro interested to join me to OT for maid hunting session as both of my indo maids just got off during Hari Raya. Just PM me.

洞外草凄凄
洞内水滴滴
虽是方寸地
多少英雄泣

风流才子
Old 09-06-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Today is another great fucking day. My fucking will start at 3.30pm when i meet my indo maid after she finish her part time work today at 2pm.
Old 09-06-2019, 07:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 13
tuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud oftuckermax has much to be proud of

have great fucking sunday everyone! pun intended
Old 09-06-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 557 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4760 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just finish with My fb maid

Last edited by hayhay; 09-06-2019 at 02:32 PM.
Old 09-06-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Just finish with My fb maid
Great job, which hotel is this. How much pocket money you gave her. I intend to give mine $50. I will try to snap a photo too. Got use condom or not. As for me no way i will use.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1