The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 05-06-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 21
77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
invite her out for dinner, & movie after dinner, since both employers not at home
Plan to text her to meet on friday morning to pass her the money.....then thinking of few things to try:
1)jokingly ask her the amount money(her employer set) is enough?....if she says enough=end, if not enough= tell her i can give her more but......

2)Ask her if she taken her lunch(will choose to meet her at 1130am), if she says not yet...jio her eat together...if ans no=end, if yes still got chance n time to hint her during lunch....

3)After passing her money, ask her goin out any where, i can drive her...if she goin hm(not much chance, as very near where i plan to meet her n sis in law hse got cctv link to their hp)...if goin outside somewhere further= got more chance n time for me to hit on her.

4)Dun risk it, juz pass her the money n go.....
Old 05-06-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman94 View Post
Hi bro, can anyone advice how to delete account? Thanks alot.
Are you okay?
Old 05-06-2019, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman94 View Post
Hi bro, can anyone advice how to delete account? Thanks alot.
So jialat ah bro lol
Old 05-06-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 14
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77guy View Post
Plan to text her to meet on friday morning to pass her the money.....then thinking of few things to try:
1)jokingly ask her the amount money(her employer set) is enough?....if she says enough=end, if not enough= tell her i can give her more but......

2)Ask her if she taken her lunch(will choose to meet her at 1130am), if she says not yet...jio her eat together...if ans no=end, if yes still got chance n time to hint her during lunch....

3)After passing her money, ask her goin out any where, i can drive her...if she goin hm(not much chance, as very near where i plan to meet her n sis in law hse got cctv link to their hp)...if goin outside somewhere further= got more chance n time for me to hit on her.

4)Dun risk it, juz pass her the money n go.....
Bro also try to physically escalate with her by casually touching her arm/hair/back when you meet her and observe her reaction to it. If the reaction is positive then hoseh liao.
Old 05-06-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light77guy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Bro also try to physically escalate with her by casually touching her arm/hair/back when you meet her and observe her reaction to it. If the reaction is positive then hoseh liao.
Thanks for suggestion but dun think can touch until i am sure bcos if she dun like it n tell her madam (my sis in law) when they back ...i will be in trouble (whether they belive her or not) will still spells trouble...have to be confident she allows me to then can bring her hm to touch ...kisss...lick all i want
Old 05-06-2019, 05:35 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunfreak View Post
Also tbn i wont mind paying her more than average fl price tho some bro here say its not advisable to pay dh for sex, but i juz dun care...the thrill of fucking someone u been eyeing for few yrs since she join my sil family over every family gathering n knowin that chances to up her is slim n almost impossible n finally getting to do it is too much to give it a miss
Old 05-06-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Also tbn i wont mind paying her more than average fl price tho some bro here say its not advisable to pay dh for sex, but i juz dun care...the thrill of fucking someone u been eyeing for few yrs since she join my sil family over every family gathering n knowin that chances to up her is slim n almost impossible n finally getting to do it is too much to give it a miss
After so long high and dry, hopefull she is hungry enough to bite the bait,all the best.

Bear in mind, most women are sensitive creatures, avoid future family gatherings with her in presence and she might extort more money from u then tauki liao.
Old 05-06-2019, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
After so long high and dry, hopefull she is hungry enough to bite the bait,all the best.

Bear in mind, most women are sensitive creatures, avoid future family gatherings with her in presence and she might extort more money from u then tauki liao.
Thks for the advise...but as long as she willing, i dun mind continue giving her money in future but in exchange for sex of coz
Old 05-06-2019, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
nugrupes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Anyone know this maid? Looks good found her on michat but difficult to get a reply from her...

Dun ask me for contact.

Woo the skirt damn short! Sexy man
Old 05-06-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Thks for the advise...but as long as she willing, i dun mind continue giving her money in future but in exchange for sex of coz
My advice don’t shit at own back yard , many fish in sea even pay u can get , u can ask all bro share w u , fire dangerously think twice my 2 cents
Old 05-06-2019, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Done it before, till the date she gone back to her cuntry, big relieve. Meanwhile enjoy
Old 05-06-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
My advice don’t shit at own back yard , many fish in sea even pay u can get , u can ask all bro share w u , fire dangerously think twice my 2 cents
But this maid our bro already have crave and aim so long, die die must plant his flag, wish him well and enjoy his catch.
Old 05-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by krab View Post
But this maid our bro already have crave and aim so long, die die must plant his flag, wish him well and enjoy his catch.
Yah really wish to plant my flag but tbh i think my chances of success not high as this one need to be extremely careful when approaching(one wrong move can means diasterous outcome to my family)...hence not like other maids outside which can juz approach freely n try all means without worry...so careful approach means cant try many tactic = lower chance of success
Old 05-06-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah really wish to plant my flag but tbh i think my chances of success not high as this one need to be extremely careful when approaching(one wrong move can means diasterous outcome to my family)...hence not like other maids outside which can juz approach freely n try all means without worry...so careful approach means cant try many tactic = lower chance of success
Your situation, gotta catch her by surprise, jitao reach there says bring her out for lunch and sunbian go atm draw money for her. The rest you have to take your chance liao.

Ask her family background, if need money to send home, ho say liao.
Old 05-06-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuckermax View Post
theory: maybe the white knights are those maids who know this thread
To prevent maids browsing, maybe can suggest to require logging in to browse the thread.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1