The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 15-03-2009, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Fully agrees with you, the prices of hotel will shoot up and the prices of the ladies who stay behind or local BKK girls will demand a much higher price and everywhere is pack with tourist.

Try not to go on Songkran for cheonging.....
liddat .... i have to change my destination leow ...
me suppose to be in BKK from 10th to 14th apr ...
looks like i have excuse to divert to PRC leow ....
Old 15-03-2009, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just landed yesterday late evening and it was a good trip, a bit rush but then everybody is sextified!
Good for u... so any FR??
Old 16-03-2009, 11:24 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Good for u... so any FR??
Yeap....give me one or 2 days......I will report it to you...oops post it taiko....hahahahaha!
Old 16-03-2009, 03:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeap....give me one or 2 days......I will report it to you...oops post it taiko....hahahahaha!
Must be very juicy hor, with all the mm juices.
Old 16-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Must be very juicy hor, with all the mm juices.
where have mm juice? he ate/drink tom yam nam lai, la.....
Old 16-03-2009, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
loveseeker79 is Cool - loads of Potential

I will be travelling in Pattaya on 8~10-April-09 and in Bangkok in 11~14-April-09. Any bro, will travel at this period?
This will be my 1st experience of Songkran
Old 16-03-2009, 11:07 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveseeker79 View Post
I will be travelling in Pattaya on 8~10-April-09 and in Bangkok in 11~14-April-09. Any bro, will travel at this period?
This will be my 1st experience of Songkran
Only advice is to book the room early and also the puying to avoid disappointment!

Bear in mind that Thai ladies will return home to celebrate Songkran as it is their New Year!
Old 16-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 21
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I also waiting for your juicy FRs.
Don't keep us wait too long

I bet it must be fun!

Did you guys go to the seafood restaurant we went with many beer hostess?? Got see my Tiger Beer girl there?
Old 17-03-2009, 12:00 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
I also waiting for your juicy FRs.
Don't keep us wait too long

I bet it must be fun!

Did you guys go to the seafood restaurant we went with many beer hostess?? Got see my Tiger Beer girl there?
Shhhhhh....not so loud manage to get her no this time and had a breakfast date with her......

Damn solid body! Yessss Tiger beer...so all the bros end up drinking Tiger Beer......many thanks to them!
Old 17-03-2009, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Shhhhhh....not so loud manage to get her no this time and had a breakfast date with her......

Damn solid body! Yessss Tiger beer...so all the bros end up drinking Tiger Beer......many thanks to them!
wow, breakfast onli, meh????

Breakfast was the morning after thingy! you end the night before eating a Thaiger............ dam solid body?????????

the camp fire is still glowing, we are all waiting! TUI.......
Old 17-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
rick9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be going to Bangkok end april can I ask bros is that can I book a girl befor I arrive in Bk because I will not know where to find nice girl in Bk
Old 18-03-2009, 04:29 AM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladyslacker View Post
now Thai uni holiday. Pid term yai.
bad economy, girls may need to fuck to make money for skool fees. reckon chances of funding uni girls quite high.
I had a friend who posted adverts in uni (Thammasat in Rangsit) asking for models to photoshoot. Pay them 500B per session.
hope to get digi photos from that humsuplow soon.
otherwise I'm heading to los 3-5Apr.
will do the usual cowboy escapade. still enjoy scoring in farang playground. Especially when can speak Thai talk with the girls about how silly the farangs are.
That is great news.....share with us if you can!
Old 18-03-2009, 06:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=bladyslacker;3566980]now Thai uni holiday. Pid term yai.
bad economy, girls may need to fuck to make money for skool fees. reckon chances of funding uni girls quite high.

Hi,

A piece of good new indeed. I will be in Bkk on 14 april for 3 days. Never had a chance to screw a full time uni thai puyin apart from those working in m.palour whom claimed that they are part time uni student. Please up date us the latest development of this subject. Cheers.
Old 18-03-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rick9 View Post
...going to Bangkok end april can I ask bros is that can I book a girl befor I arrive in Bk because I will not know where to find nice girl in Bk
Friend, you only book gal after (or when) you arrive. Not blind date, must also see, check out the goodies before parting with your hard earned bhts.
Old 18-03-2009, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

KNN, don't like tiger beer but force to drink also. Heng tai mah, die2 must help to set up tiger beer girl for Bro playman.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1