The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 19-04-2017, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
Thank you Atletico Madrid

We move on to Sunday
Yahoo Leciester City out of champions league . Now it is up to the team to win their remaining matches .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 19-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23752 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

It's a pity that an English club failed to progress! Anyway, they are better than pool under wodger that failed more miserably in Europe! Why can't pool save themselves rather than hoping the other do them a favour?

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 20-04-2017, 03:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
It's a pity that an English club failed to progress! Anyway, they are better than pool under wodger that failed more miserably in Europe! Why can't pool save themselves rather than hoping the other do them a favour?
Problem with Pool is always the defense. Always prone to mistakes here n there conceding goals easily. The 2 matches against Bournemouth were so clear cut, leading in both matches only to concede late goals. A total of 5 pts were lost against Bournemouth..
U look @the top 6 table, even though Pool scored the most (don't think will last), they also conceded the most goals.
Old 20-04-2017, 09:13 PM
Samster

masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Because Liverpool don't have good quality players. They always buy players from the bottom half of BPL . This you have to blame on FSG transfer policy. You look at Chelsea and Manchester City both have deep pockets to buy good quality players .

LiverpoolClown
Old 20-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Problem with Pool is always the defense. Always prone to mistakes here n there conceding goals easily. The 2 matches against Bournemouth were so clear cut, leading in both matches only to concede late goals. A total of 5 pts were lost against Bournemouth..
U look @the top 6 table, even though Pool scored the most (don't think will last), they also conceded the most goals.
Liverpool's defense have been getting worse and worse as Liverpool did not manage to replace Jamie Carragher.You need a leader to organise the defense .

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-04-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2467 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh dear, Liverpool's defence troubles now look even worse for Sunday's match against Palace, with Matip, Klavan and Lucas all carrying injuries and not being able to train during the week, and now it looks like Henderson's season is over as well

Current first team squad is now bare stick thin

On a happier note, congratulations to Sadio Mane for making the PFA Team 2017:cool
Old 21-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Ah Gong believes Liverpool can play with 3 defenders at the back . There is also Lucas and Gomez . This is a problem Liverpool faces when they let go too many players without bringing enough players in for cover .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 21-04-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong believes Liverpool can play with 3 defenders at the back . There is also Lucas and Gomez . This is a problem Liverpool faces when they let go too many players without bringing enough players in for cover .
Lucas also injured . Liverpool need someone who can mark Benteke and also good in the air . The defense department doesn't look good.

LiverpoolClown
Old 22-04-2017, 10:33 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Lucas also injured . Liverpool need someone who can mark Benteke and also good in the air . The defense department doesn't look good.
Lovren is the only CB available for the CP game and Klopp is left with picking Gomez to partner him. He may also experiment by using Clyne or Milner as makeshift CB.

On the other end CP also has similar defensive problems so I think this game will be decided by which team scores the more goals.

Expect a high scoring game
Old 22-04-2017, 06:11 PM
Samster

countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
Lovren is the only CB available for the CP game and Klopp is left with picking Gomez to partner him. He may also experiment by using Clyne or Milner as makeshift CB.

On the other end CP also has similar defensive problems so I think this game will be decided by which team scores the more goals.

Anyway Sakho won't be able to play for Palace against Pool.
Back 4 of Clyn Moreno Gomez n Lovren still not too bad cos they are genuine defenders..Milner Can n Wijnaldum in midfield. Attacking trio of Coutinho Firmino n Origi/Sturridge.
Old 22-04-2017, 09:10 PM
Samster

Klavan & Lucas back in training with the team . Most likely they will be on the bench . Hope got no more injuries . What matters now is collect 3 points .

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
Klavan & Lucas back in training with the team . Most likely they will be on the bench . Hope got no more injuries . What matters now is collect 3 points .
Knn, Sturridge is injured again! Gave up on him already.
Old 23-04-2017, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Knn, Sturridge is injured again! Gave up on him already.
Ah Gong also bua ta han him. I think better to sell the MC King this summer .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 23-04-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramadel View Post
I dun think so.... Big Sam has always setup his teams defensively.
I expect him to triple park the bus at Anfield..... so unless Klopp has found a solution to break down the blockade I foresee a draw game.
Old 23-04-2017, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
I dun think so.... Big Sam has always setup his teams defensively.
I expect him to triple park the bus at Anfield..... so unless Klopp has found a solution to break down the blockade I foresee a draw game.
I expect Benteke to cause some damage to Liverpool . The only way to do is to prevent Crystal Palace from sending high balls to Benteke I hope Liverpool can pick up another 3 points .

LiverpoolClown
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1