The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 18-05-2019, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Seems like nowadays theres so many pretty maids. I just wonder are they really maids or just a freelancer.

So is this a maid or a freelancer

Old 18-05-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post
very emo girl? claimed to have a korean bf before? very proud girl, claiming she need not get paid for sex cause she got pride... quite surprised she does provide services now...
Ya when their need money , they can do anything bro if jus price right not pride
Maybe few have pride tat don’t flirt w guy
Old 18-05-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=Ironman94;18706446]https://imgur.com/a/guCOujf

Hi bros gonna meet this indo maid for some hanky panky tomorrow. She wants some cash so managed to nego to $50 for 2hrs. Has anyone upped her before? Hopefully can post some pics of the action here tomorrow hehe.[/Qreal life very different from pic
Old 18-05-2019, 02:27 PM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Seems like nowadays theres so many pretty maids. I just wonder are they really maids or just a freelancer.

Check work permit if they use passport mean freelance 🤪
Old 18-05-2019, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 899 / Power: 19
boyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to beholdboyz_84 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexadd1ct View Post

Asking $300 for 2hrs on Michat.. Duh..
Lina from west ????
Old 18-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyger View Post
very emo girl? claimed to have a korean bf before? very proud girl, claiming she need not get paid for sex cause she got pride... quite surprised she does provide services now...
Cannot believe maid's words, they are good in telling lies. Any men also can up them, what pride they talking about lol.
Old 18-05-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

https://uc8a327bbbb1dea8c88f0500cb80...ue&size_mode=5
Like share pay Sex maid for 3 bro first msg me but don’t ask me anything cos I know her from tagged from indo n don’t blame me if service not good cos I never try her b4 , pls don’t say I give u jus say u know tagged
Pls update after u try her

Last edited by Fun8721; 18-05-2019 at 04:16 PM.
Old 18-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
https://uc8a327bbbb1dea8c88f0500cb80...ue&size_mode=5
Like share pay Sex maid for 3 bro first msg me but don’t ask me anything cos I know her from tagged from indo n don’t blame me if service not good cos I never try her b4 , pls don’t say I give u jus say u know tagged
Pls update after u try her
Please share with me bro, if possible. TIA
Old 18-05-2019, 04:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post

Haha...now with the growing demand for maids' sex services, the old Chinese saying..."Hanging up a goat's head but selling dog-meat" is becoming more and more prevalent.

Cheongsters are beginning to want more than what 'out and out' pros and freelancers can offer.

They want the allure of the girlfriend effect (gfe) and a degree of exclusivity which used to be possible with lonely maids who yearned for some intimacy and companionship and were prepared to offer themselves in exchange.

Now, more likely than not, the freelancers posing as maids just want to earn more money.

They will continue as maids as a 'cover' to maintain respectability although in some cases, money earned freelancing may be outstripping their income as maids. In fact, it is a double income stream.

It has also proven to be an effective marketing tool for these freelancers, as cheongsters like to kid themselves that they are screwing maids and not just FLs....

...and that they actually had to hunt them out....even if it means just asking fellow forummers here for contacts.

Anyway, whatever makes u and them happy... carry on and have fun!

Last edited by mike3329; 18-05-2019 at 05:15 PM.
Old 18-05-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Haha...now with the growing demand for maids' sex services, .......
It has also proven to be an effective marketing tool for these freelancers, as cheongsters like to kid themselves that they are screwing ......fun!
She message me her work permit and i check with mom and its true, shes a current domestic worker.

Shes pretty and hv that syt look, and yes, basically she want money. Ive not meet her yet. Suppose to meet but last minute i cancel.
Old 18-05-2019, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Just wondering..
Have been reading so any bro.. be it pay or no pay.. some just raw them.. n most of those maid oso allow raw n even creampie.. which I have done to my recent pay maid..Which now become my so call gf..
How often do those maid have check up..
Or any condition in their contract they need to check up every few month..
Any bro to advice..
Old 18-05-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
lotus is one of the Best!lotus is one of the Best!lotus is one of the Best!

Hi all..any budget hotel for about 6 hours booking? Thanks!
Old 18-05-2019, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 6
krab deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Just wondering..
Have been reading so any bro.. be it pay or no pay.. some just raw them.. n most of those maid oso allow raw n even creampie.. which I have done to my recent pay maid..Which now become my so call gf..
Any bro to advice..
Every six month lor, if bangla with std upped before u then you tio big sweep.
Old 18-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 13
Ahwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to beholdAhwolf is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Just wondering..
Any bro to advice..

Censor her eyes and let us see who.. Some i know got raw or many man beforehand. Recently while with my fb, i saw a girl which me and some have posted here before went in a hotel with 2 banglah man, quite shocking but i glad i never upz her. Her name was putri something
Old 18-05-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 9
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
wa raw and creampie. So the maid got take after pills ah. How how how? if she nv take and tio top prize how how how? 5555
After pills everytime after you raw? You know those are really really bad for their health? Those pills are for emergency, not regular use
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1