The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 06-04-2016, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 12
pakalolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onetwo View Post
Dear all Senior Bros,

I be venturing Bangkok alone on coming weekend. Intend to visit the following establishments, please advise what is the best time to visit?

The Lord, Nataree and Utopia massage - what time do they open and close?

cowboy soi and NANA - I heard going there early, will have better chance of getting better girls. How early is early?

Please advise. Thank you thank you.
the best time to be in Soi cowboy or Nana is between 7pm and 10pm, that's when most girls would have arrive for the night work.

Have fun
Old 07-04-2016, 12:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3159 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Dear all Senior Bros,

I be venturing Bangkok alone on coming weekend. Intend to visit the following establishments, please advise what is the best time to visit?

The Lord, Nataree and Utopia massage - what time do they open and close?

cowboy soi and NANA - I heard going there early, will have better chance of getting better girls. How early is early?

Please advise. Thank you thank you.
As advised by some here. 7 to 10 pm. But personal experience. Thursday night I went around 9 plus still OK. Friday I went at 10 pm good ones all taken. Sat I went at 8 plus already too late. If u going baccara I recommend: Thursday not later than 10. Friday not later than 9. Saturday u confirm have to there latest 730. If u time it right now got vitamin m and stamina. U can grab a really chio one and St her. Bang finish go back wait till near closing find a decent one and offer her Lt till next morning. That's what I would do if I go bkk again lol
Old 07-04-2016, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

The best time to arrive and get to see most girls would be 830pm. As most coyote bars official working time for coyotes is 8pm sharp. Some do come late but most would arrive before 9pm. Likewise for agogo bars like Baccara/rainbows group their cut off time is before 9pm. Although many ang Pai dun care and come in after 9pm because they dun care hoots about the monthly salary. They are here just to get customers to barfine them.

So best timing for bars would be 0830pm onwards. If u go late on weekends, chances are some of the ang pais girls will be barfined the moment they go on stage. Regardless of weekdays or weekends just observe the timing stated to avoid disappointment.

As for massage parlors like lord / nataree etc , best timing would be at 5pm. U would probably see the 80-90% of the girls available for the day. Not neccesary getting first blood for the day though.

Hope that helps.
Old 07-04-2016, 09:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post

As for massage parlors like lord / nataree etc , best timing would be at 5pm. U would probably see the 80-90% of the girls available for the day. Not neccesary getting first blood for the day though.

Hope that helps.
Agree on the first blood. I was there at 4ish 5pm. i was her 3rd customer.
Old 07-04-2016, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
NewinKL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wonder what the scene is going to be like in songkran, will it be deserted?
Old 07-04-2016, 02:05 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewinKL View Post
wonder what the scene is going to be like in songkran, will it be deserted?
Generally roads will be rather empty in Bangkok. Lesser jams. Street stalls also lesser as many had returned home to their provinces for a well deserved break. Shopping centers will still be opened. Everywhere u see people carrying their water guns ( especially tourist/farang ). Playing of essan folklore songs will be heard where people gather to play water.
Old 07-04-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lennyberg View Post
Agree on the first blood. I was there at 4ish 5pm. i was her 3rd customer.
Thank you all senior bros for the prompt advice. Really appreciate it.
Old 08-04-2016, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 17
cuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercuba is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro just curious. How's the process like at nataree? I'm going alone this month
Old 08-04-2016, 02:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Pretty Massage

Looks like they went back to recruiting teen SYTs – Aya, JJ, Soda, Shizuka, Atom, L, Koharu.

They had been getting girls around 25, 26.

Wonder if the new girls came from Nataree? Wonder if Aya and JJ are sisters, or even twins?

Personally like the spinner look of L, altho dun know why she’s under the name Boom.

Note that u dun have to go all the way to Thonglor to get one of these girls if u have a specific one in mind. Just go to Thanks, their sister shop on Soi 33, and they will call to get the girl to come over.

bangkokprettymassage.com/gals/
Old 08-04-2016, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 457 / Power: 12
Siammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of lightSiammy is a glorious beacon of light

Songkran closings

Note that the Mitu chain is closed for Songkran from April 11-15. The Tulip chain also used to close for Songkran. Even if they’re open, many SMSs will be running with skeleton staff.

Call ahead if ur planning to go for a massage next week to see if they’re open.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 16
Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!Lennyberg is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuba View Post
Bro just curious. How's the process like at nataree? I'm going alone this month
what process u looking at?

walk in, choose 1, pay money, go room, strip, bath, massage, foreplay, fuk, massage again(depends on girl), wash up, dress up & kiss good bye.
Old 08-04-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
BigBoy82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys. Too long nvr go BKK liao. the nataree is go to the right side one issit?

TY!
Old 08-04-2016, 03:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Onetwo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Will reach bkk tomorrow afternoon. Will cowboy and the lord be down with less girls on sat, sun and mon due to songkran?

Pray pray i hope not
Old 08-04-2016, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoy82 View Post
Hi guys. Too long nvr go BKK liao. the nataree is go to the right side one issit?

TY!
Yup. The right hand side one. Go in u see a lot of sitting and standing around. U won't miss it.

Quote:
Will reach bkk tomorrow afternoon. Will cowboy and the lord be down with less girls on sat, sun and mon due to songkran?

Pray pray i hope not
Definitely. Some of my coyotes are already going back hometown these few days. Some booked early transport to go back as there will be bad jams and can take longer than usual to return back to their provinces. Nonetheless there will still be girls working if u dun mind the quality.
Old 08-04-2016, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Personally, although I think Songkran is a really fun festival for those who hadn't experienced it b4, i think it can be a real drag for ppl who wanna experience the full package of wat Bkk (or Pattaya) has to offer. I've been there for Songkran a few yrs back & even though I enjoyed myself for that trip, it'll prob be the last time that I'll ever do that again. 1st of all, to get (clean decent) massages there can be quite tedious as many masseurs wld not arnd & most (if not all)massage shops will be shorthanded. My Bros & I were told to wait @ least 1-2 hrs for our turns @ many of the shops we went the last time rnd! 2nd, there won't be much shopping u can do cos most shops wld be closed for biz for @ least 1 or 2 days. Pretty much like our CNY (it's their New Yr oso la) in a way, but slightly better. 3rd, like wat Bros pts out above, quantities & qualities of FLs, WLs, prostitutes etc. will dip alot. Alotta chio babes, regardless whether they're FLs, WLs etc. r frm the other provinces, & many of them wld hav went back home to their family back @ their kampung. So wherever u go, dun hav too Hi of expectations like wat 1 of my Bros did the other time & end up empty handed for most if the trips. If u're into FLs "fishing" in clubs, then u prob hav to be abit more patience & lower expectations as some of the normal FLs might not be "open for biz". Thai ladies these days r quite spoilt & not many r that hungry these days. & since It's their biggest festival for the whole yr, many of them will juz wanna chill & hav fun wif their frens. 4th, this doesn't really bothered me much then, but juz to remind peeps going there to be prepared to be wet the whole freaking day, everywhere u go! The Thais r really freaking serious (& fun) when it comes to water war! N if u're intending to go to those popular "war zones", do remember to 1st empty ur bladder b4 u venture in! U'll be in for a f**king long long human jam & expect to be stuck inside for @ least 2 hrs! Good (or bad) thing though is that this time rnd, there're restrictions to water consumption during Songkran period.

Anyway, juz my humble 1cent opinion. I still maintain that Songkran is a fun exciting festival which I think most Bros shld experience once in their lifetime. For peeps going there nxt week, Hav Fun & Happy Chionging~
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1