The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-03-2009, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD.king View Post
U like that say me good meh?
aiyo, dun like that la........ I just have pass operations done, recently and have to continue with the by pass.........

so, Danok will just be a passing by........ no longer wish to play play in the streets of danok , liao........

Hope you will have a good time when you go there and enjoy yourself, with those other guys. cheong with these guys is almost a must, guarantee no eat pak gor, unless you drink till drunk....
Old 05-03-2009, 10:05 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
aiyo, dun like that la........ I just have pass operations done, recently and have to continue with the by pass.........

so, Danok will just be a passing by........ no longer wish to play play in the streets of danok , liao........

Hope you will have a good time when you go there and enjoy yourself, with those other guys. cheong with these guys is almost a must, guarantee no eat pak gor, unless you drink till drunk....
All the brothers there is very warm and can cater for all sort of activities.....from eating, sight seeing, temple, farms, pub, disco hopping...all sort of hopping also can!

Si pei soong!
Old 05-03-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 16
maipenrai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymaipenrai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro playman,check out this Tharnthong sauna & spa in yr coming trip

Tharn Thong 675, Soi Rachada Niwet, Pracha U-Thit (Intersection) RD., BANGKOK
TEL.02-690-5613-5, 082-635-9898, 086-068-6815

http://www.ilikemassage.com/tharnthong/MAPS.jpg

Check out their new models!!!
ILM - ILikeMassage.Com : Tharn Thong Entertainment

Rates are 550baht for thai massage,750baht for oil massage.price abit on the high side but the gals there more chio and younger too!!
Enjoy yourself na P'Playman...
Old 05-03-2009, 10:58 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by maipenrai View Post
Hi bro playman,check out this Tharnthong sauna & spa in yr coming trip

Tharn Thong 675, Soi Rachada Niwet, Pracha U-Thit (Intersection) RD., BANGKOK
TEL.02-690-5613-5, 082-635-9898, 086-068-6815

http://www.ilikemassage.com/tharnthong/MAPS.jpg

Check out their new models!!!
ILM - ILikeMassage.Com : Tharn Thong Entertainment

Rates are 550baht for thai massage,750baht for oil massage.price abit on the high side but the gals there more chio and younger too!!
Enjoy yourself na P'Playman...

Many thanks I heard about the place and I also know where it is but I never been there before....maybe I can pop in this time if I have the time...always so many places to go and so little time!

Nevertheless, thanks a lot..bro!
Old 06-03-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Many thanks I heard about the place and I also know where it is but I never been there before....maybe I can pop in this time if I have the time...always so many places to go and so little time!

Nevertheless, thanks a lot..bro!
Thanks for your call today Bro Playman.

Unfortunately I can't join you guys this time round, have fun & hope to cheong with you soon!
Old 06-03-2009, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
amerimacka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Snrs,

Just wondering if the girls in massage parlor do go for HIV screening? Online materials suggest that they go for test every week/month or so. I just need some enlightenment here. Mine claimed that she has a test every month or so.

Let's say the girl has been working for 2 months and we all know that they use condom most of the time if not all, how healthy is she?

I've checked online that they need to be HIV free in order to be issued a work permit, how true is that?

Some kind souls please enlighten me on these few issues.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerimacka View Post
Snrs,

wondering if the girls in massage parlor go for HIV screening? Online materials suggest that they go for test every week/month or so. Mine claimed that she has a test every month or so.

I've checked online that they need to be HIV free in order to be issued a work permit, how true is that?

Some kind souls please enlighten me on these few issues.
Nataree girls ( those in the fish tank only , don't know about sideliners there ) are required by management to have a check up before employed and once every month while working ( paid for by the girls ).

Outcall doctor with nurses will do the checks in the MP itself. Blood samples will be taken from the girls by the nurses. The doctor with gloves on will insert instruments inside the vaginas of the puyings and take swaps for analysis. A physical check will also be conducted on that strategic area.

Results from tests will be given to the management. If puying fail the test,then, cannot work until fully recovered or if bad case ( HIV, STDs other bad infections ).......affected puying goes out of the door & not allowed to work for MP ever again.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
amerimacka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Question Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Nataree girls ( those in the fish tank only , don't know about sideliners there ) are required by management to have a check up before employed and once every month while working ( paid for by the girls ).

Outcall doctor with nurses will do the checks in the MP itself. Blood samples will be taken from the girls by the nurses. The doctor with gloves on will insert instruments inside the vaginas of the puyings and take swaps for analysis. A physical check will also be conducted on that strategic area.

Results from tests will be given to the management. If puying fail the test,then, cannot work until fully recovered or if bad case ( HIV, STDs other bad infections ).......affected puying goes out of the door & not allowed to work for MP ever again.
Thank you bro, appreciate your reply. Just wondering, if this regulation applies to all major MP. My girl told me she's checked once a month but for every infection, there is a window period so I'm just wondering how accurate are the checks?

Even so, does the MP strictly follow on the no go for infected girls?
Old 06-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
charlie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by amerimacka View Post
Thank you bro, appreciate your reply. Just wondering, if this regulation applies to all major MP. My girl told me she's checked once a month but for every infection, there is a window period so I'm just wondering how accurate are the checks?

Even so, does the MP strictly follow on the no go for infected girls?
Dear Bro,

From your tone, you did raw? This will be the highest of all risk! And especially in your own mind game. This must have been your main concern.

Hopefully, you didn't and rest assured you have been exposed to the same risk as all of us.

For sure, there will be blacksheep in the industry, just see your luck.

welcome to the real world, otherwise exit....

take care, see a doctor and you can sleep better.

c
Old 06-03-2009, 11:08 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post

Unfortunately I can't join you guys this time round, have fun & hope to cheong with you soon!
bro. I am also postponing my trip. Which date you going in? Let me know so that I can follow you. Can boh?
Old 06-03-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
bro. I am also postponing my trip. Which date you going in? Let me know so that I can follow you. Can boh?
alamak, you two go, nobody will join you..... tan bo jiak, liao.

Please let me know the dates, then I avoid..........
Old 06-03-2009, 12:54 PM
SamSter

Quote:

Sure let me know your schedule...loh...Philippines and Jakarta.....also giam me....ony sometime the timing not so good!

Without you, my prince charming then the girls will not flock to my table already loh.......sian!
Old 06-03-2009, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 17
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

So sorry to hear that, well there always the next time around to cheong with u. take good care.
Old 06-03-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
Quote:
Sure let me know your schedule...loh...Philippines and Jakarta.....also giam me....ony sometime the timing not so good!

Without you, my prince charming then the girls will not flock to my table already loh.......sian!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mekongcatfish View Post
So sorry to hear that, well there always the next time around to cheong with u. take good care.
流着清山在不怕没柴烧

Hope to see you guys soon!
Old 06-03-2009, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 24
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow I saw Jakarta....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1