The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamsonAndlLola View Post
Hi bros, which stable is nearest to West side?
From what I surveyed, paradise888 is the nearest one.
Yeah. Keen to find out too. Oyherwise west side ppl sian... Lol
Old 12-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6173 / Power: 11
Cognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond reputeCognoscenti has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Pear Siam Angels
quick FR from mobile
RTF her this morning
perfect just got better
best GFE ever
no commercial feeling at all
nice and all natural
she told me she is extending one more week
those who missed her have time to repent
fast legs
happy boonking
Had Pear from SA the other day as well.
She definitely looks more mature than the studio photos, but in a good way. Not for boob lovers but her service and gfe were excellent. She's very determined to serve you and I thoroughly enjoyed her sensual bbbj, we had organic chemistry and would dfk whenever we locked eyes. It's like a secret tryst with a senior OL in your office.

By the way her English is good and natural, so I teased her a lot and we had plenty of laughters throughout the session. It certainly built up the gfe a lot
Old 12-03-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Yeah man. Interestedto find out too. Esle west side sibei sian.
Old 12-03-2018, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 11
wt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwt188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Any FR on pansy from SA and Mandy from RP?
Old 12-03-2018, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 308 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19924 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
RTF FR for Gracie from Xclusive

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=683267

Click Here to My FR for Gracie Previously

- Had a very fun and exciting time while bathing.....
Nice FR bro

Thanks

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 12-03-2018, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 294 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 19
peiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpeiyee80 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Guess para8888
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=683953

Saw her photos and decided to try. Headed down to the area ehich is central. About 10 mins from mrt
Look. 7/10. Syt look and a bit darker than photos.
Body 7/10. She is petite. And short n skinny. Nice proportions as you can tell frim her photos. Photos discount 20%
Boobs. 6/10. Not much there. Says she wants to get som silican.
Shower 7/10. Sop.
Bbbj. 7/10. Sop only asked for balls. Has braces btw
Fj 7/10. Average. Softmoans. Pussy is bushy. But still tight and when she cums u can feel it.

Overall 7/10. Rtf. Nope. Prefer pse comando
Old 12-03-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Quote:
Some stables have 2 locations or more. I live in the west as well, paradise8888 and Siam Angels are the closest afaik. Some girls will be in different locations for stables that operate in apartments. Those stables that operate in hotel may choose to move after a few days/weeks due to location becoming too hot. So unless they still operating out of k** l*** hotel for some dumb reason, can expect some stables to change location from time to time for hotel based.
Old 12-03-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 8
jamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud ofjamesbond008 has much to be proud of

Zoey Bangkok-gems

Day 1 of her tour.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=683959

Looks: 8/10 (Real Pics. Looks will grows after TCSS and smiling)
Location: 10/10 (Very Clean well taken care of with a nice pool that feels like jumping in)
Boobs: 8/10 (Natural Bs maybe small C)
Shower: 8/10 (SOP. Shower me clean clean)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Nothing to complain about swallow my whole 2ic in)
CIM: I did not try as I want to F her twice
FJ: 10/10 (Tight. Willing to change positions. Cum x2 in doggy and missionary position)

Overall she's a girl with nothing to complain. Did what she's supposed to do with friendly and always smiling attitude. She's a short girl so bros might want to take note. Good for carrying around.
Old 13-03-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 16
babysky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbabysky is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Gracie from Xclusive

Gracie from Xclusive

I guess this is one of those girls with few FRs despite amazing service and looks. She's super fair (Chinese on the dad side, speaks a little bit of hokkien) and has a visible 6 pack when she tightens her abs. Boobs are enhanced Cs tho.

Anyway, BBBJ in shower+AR+more BBBJ right after I came. Nuff said. (YMMV)
Old 13-03-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Pop last week, session was great, sweet smile, natural boobs, hardworking gal. Bit pricey but overall worthy session. Thanks OKT bro.
Old 13-03-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 670 / Power: 8
papam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to beholdpapam is a splendid one to behold

Gamy from Teeruklover

Looks: 8.5/10 Young SYT as advertised, demure with light make up. Have a innocent girl look.
Body: 8/10 Young tight body, lighter shade of minah tan. Nice ass!
Catbath: 7/10 SOP kind of catbath but not very experienced.
Blowjob: 8/10 Green but hardworking, seems to like my tool hehe
Pussy: 8/10 Shaved and clean, can be eaten like an raw oyster without any seasoning. Taste of the oyster juice is tasty too.
FJ: 9/10 Started by giving her a good lick and requested BBBJ from her and went off with cowgirl and missionary and doggy. Imho doggy is the best position as her perky ass good to hold and pump.
GFE: 8/10 Gf kind of experience rather than a FL. Green but willing to please, she ensure I am comfortable with the whole session.

Summary: A young SYT with tight body have slight minah tan. Green but willing to please. Her perky ass is something to die for
Old 13-03-2018, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SamsonAndlLola is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by commandowolf View Post
Some stables have 2 locations or more. I live in the west as well, paradise8888 and Siam Angels are the closest afaik. Some girls will be in different locations for stables that operate in apartments. Those stables that operate in hotel may choose to move after a few days/weeks due to location becoming too hot. So unless they still operating out of k** l*** hotel for some dumb reason, can expect some stables to change location from time to time for hotel based.
Thanks for the info.
Old 13-03-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
bralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nana from Club Poseidon
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=17129170#post17129170

Location is the same walk up apartment all regualar bros are familiar with.

Nana greeted me wearing a tight red cotton swimsuit and a megawatt smile. Reminds me of an ahlian. Decent looks and body but the swimsuit made me damn hard already.

Shes the ting tong type, fun loving girl. English is not good but talks alot and very touchy.

Down to the action. BBBJ in the shower + BBBJ at the doorway going back into the room + lots of eye contact + AR.

Bonking was good with lip biting + stereo moans + lots of hip gyration.

1st shot was in the condom, 2nd shot by HJ + CIM.

To top it all, she gave a decent full body massage for 20 mins.

Look 7/10. Syt ah lian look
Body 7/10. Petite. Skinny with a bit of curves. Photo 90%
Boobs. 6/10. A cup. Sensitive to licks.
Shower 9/10 BBBJ in shower
BBBJ. 8.5/10. DT, balls, AR
FJ 8/10.

Overall 7/10. Rtf. Nope. Prefer pse comando
Old 13-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 12
bralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbralaha is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nana from Club Poseidon
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=17129170#post17129170

Location is the same walk up apartment all regualar bros are familiar with.

Nana greeted me wearing a tight red cotton swimsuit and a megawatt smile. Reminds me of an ahlian. Decent looks and body but the swimsuit made me damn hard already.

Shes the ting tong type, fun loving girl. English is not good but talks alot and very touchy.

Down to the action. BBBJ in the shower + BBBJ at the doorway going back into the room + lots of eye contact + AR.

Bonking was good with lip biting + stereo moans + lots of hip gyration.

1st shot was in the condom, 2nd shot by HJ + CIM.

To top it all, she gave a decent full body massage for 20 mins.

Look 7/10. Syt ah lian look
Body 7/10. Petite. Skinny with a bit of curves. Photo 90%
Boobs. 6/10. A cup. Sensitive to licks.
Shower 9/10 BBBJ in shower
BBBJ. 8.5/10. DT, balls, AR
FJ 8/10.

Overall 7.5/10.

Dmg 120+tips

Probably wont RTF cos too many other choices lately. But shes well worth a good bonk and value for money
Old 13-03-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
bookie is Cool - loads of Potential
FR for Fiona emmanuelle

Thank u okt for the swift arrangement yesterday afternoon even if it was last minute. Good service bro.

Fiona:
Looks: 7/10 sweet looking lady. At most mid 20s. Long flowing hair.

Body: 8.5/10 quite tall fair, good complexion, smooth skin. Not super slim, the curves are right with her body frame. Solid ass for doggie style.

Boobs: 8/10. Not a good judge but around 34c Good to fondle n easily erected nipples. I feasted on them.

BBBJ: 8/10. I like the way she sucked me. Almost CIM but she told me she does not like. So respect the lady.

Pussy: 8/10 tight, became wet easily. Have some hair but still can finger n paint. Nice smell.

Frenching: 8.5/10 feels passionate like a lover. She gave me plenty.

FJ: 8.5/10 Tried many positions. Cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, missionary, lotus, side doggie, standing doggie n the highlight, doggie style. She is easy going n gave in to my requests. Overall, very good to fuck her. Has good stereo to boost my ego. 1 shot done in doggie, 1 shot cowgirl. She cab ride my cock very well.

GFE: 8.5/10. Friendly gal, lies beside me like my ex poly gf. Has good work attitude. Dont feel commercial to me, at least.

RTF: can seriously consider. She said not many customers for her. Dont know why but i feel she is real good to fuck. Maybe everyone only wants to fuck teena? My opinion only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1