The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-05-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 566 / Power: 9
Hurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to allHurricane69 is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
yes bro,

Marlina & Mysterious (Michat) i got both ctc but not yet try Marlina still chatting her nor dirty. waiting her back then try meet her

Mysterious pinoy girl is hard to get but its wonderful if u got One word Great. she prefer chinese. bros try go top5 she like dancing there n every sunday off

another few girls for pay sex are Swee, (up already) Devita (waiting) & Tiana (waiting & had not get her ctc) in Michat. then got this girl ctc given by bro here didnt got her name still not chat yet

this indo girl from Badoo got her n been chatting a month at last last sunday up her (soft C boobs n big ass). she told me contact end this year n don't want come back anymore. she say go back and marry but she wants me fire into her the last month when she go back i will thnk abt lets see how

then this pinoy girl from Michat got her ctc. still chatting she didnt talks dirty so be cool normal chats until meet her then see how. not sharing as not up her yet

got this chubby pinoy girl working in F&B (Upped her 2years ago). great too but i will say in position No.2 compare to mysterious girl. this girl she still contact me as friends but dont want do any more

I WISH BROS HERE IF YOU HAPPEN TO GET MYSTERIOUS GIRL. TREAT HER WELL. YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED.
so bro....u mean u have upz Mysterious girl before liao huh?

U seems to know alot abt her!
Old 13-05-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Nowadays the maid all very high class.. sometime chat with them like machiam i owe them alot of money.

Nb screenshot the inbox to me showing me got 200plus guys chatting them.

I miss the good old days..
I have been hunting maid 10 over years a lot have change. Now younger and prettier and smarter, but still have some good one that I keep for many year until they left. And some come back also

PS I’m not hon lian ah, many know me some bro come and go,but I seldom post but becoz of JOGK step my tail that’s why now I post a lot. JOGK said all wrong info
Old 13-05-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 21
lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

When you start to receive this kind of images on the 1st day of the week, what will you do?

1) Diy
2) Visit f.l
3) Hunt other maids to flirt around
4) Wait till the next meet up and give her a good ramp. (meanwhile suck thumb)
Old 13-05-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrence78 View Post
When you start to receive this kind of images on the 1st day of the week, what will you do?

1) Diy
2) Visit f.l
Haha...looks like she is prepping her pussy for you. Guess you better start prepping your dick for the coming session/s lest you fail to live up to her expectations. Pressure indeed!
Old 13-05-2019, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 9
sshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to beholdsshelterz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

My fb maid teach me how to cook pinnoy dish

CHICKEN ADOBO

Bro I think I know her. She also teach me her name start with Michxxxx
Old 13-05-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:

1) Diy
2) Visit f.l
Bro i will save my load for her..

The boobs is nice.. the pussy look so tight.

U lucky man.. which area this maid from? Can reveal?
Old 13-05-2019, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 18
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Bro I think I know her. She also teach me her name start with Michxxxx
By seeing the dish and you know her name? Steady salute you

Hahahaha like that also can ah all my fb also know how to cook chicken adobo so you know all my fb? Hahahaha
Old 13-05-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
I have been hunting maid 10 over years a lot have change. Now younger and prettier and smarter, but still have some good one that I keep for many year until they left. And some come back also

PS I’m not hon lian ah, many know me some bro come and go,but I seldom post but becoz of JOGK step my tail that’s why now I post a lot. JOGK said all wrong info
Ya last time i hunt maid for around 2yrs during 2016 to 2017.. easy to hunt.. they are not like fl.. after stop for abt a yr now the whole scene changes so much.

Bro dont need to care what others say or post. We are here to share the info in the maid scene now. Good info we take it. Bad info we just siam. Like i know some maid do raw den i dont waste my time on her or when i see this girl is already taken i also wont go waste time chat.
Good luck in hunting. But i still think i will give abit of money for the maid but wont spoil market la. They are humans too.
Old 13-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:

1) Diy
2) Visit f.l
Lucky fucker u bro!!! Get this kind of picture on a Monday how to work!! Lovely and big tits and juicy pussy spread open... and wah lau...nosebleed!!!
Old 13-05-2019, 07:17 PM
Samster

lawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlawrence78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Lucky fucker u bro!!! Get this kind of picture on a Monday how to work!! Lovely and big tits and juicy pussy spread open... and wah lau...nosebleed!!!
Indeed bro. Good stuff I share pic, but keep for myself. Hehe... Sadly she's going back in soon, not sure will be back. Will be having the last fuck, I pamper her cos she don't ask much from me. Borrow money also will pay me back, ask for chocolate nia, ask me top up also want pay me back. Hope she will be back again, she request me to fuck her every Sunday before she goes else where. Wah... Where to find this kind of gem.
Old 13-05-2019, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Bro i will save my load for her..

The boobs is nice.. the pussy look so tight.

U lucky man.. which area this maid from? Can reveal?
She's from the North side.
Old 13-05-2019, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
She's from the North side.
U got yourself a gem bro.

Pinoy?
Old 13-05-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20495 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Balestier shaw lah. 555 after movie can just go open room near near. :
Balestier Is The Best .... Weekdays Sure Not Many People ... Sometimes Even Sunday BUT The Aircon Very Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Golden Mile Tower?
Golden Mile Tower Is A No No Unless You Like Bugs

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 13-05-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1470 / Power: 21
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Anyone up her before?
Old 13-05-2019, 09:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
FunSeeker08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone have maid ctc to exchange ? PM me ! Have 1 in north area.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1