The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 13-05-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

My latest experience with pay sex with maid..
Got her contact from Michat..
Chat for two days.. suppose to meet her next Sunday but ytd while working tested her n ask for a quickie at my work place.. I own a shop at amk.. n to my surprise she agree..
Come down at 6pm.. closed n lock my shop.. while she go wash up abit..
Action start with good Frenching follow by her awesome bbbj.. deep throat.. nice licking n sucking.. nice 34C boobs n big ass when doggy.. overall nice sex of 2 rounds..
Pay her $100..
Will keep her for time being becos of her awesome bbbj.. almost CIM but she dun like so never do it..
Old 13-05-2019, 01:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
My latest experience with pay sex with maid..
Got her contact from Michat..
Chat for two days.. suppose to meet her next Sunday but ytd while working tested her n ask for a quickie at my work place.. I own a shop at amk.. n to my surprise she agree..
Come down at 6pm.. closed n lock my shop.. while she go wash up abit..
Action start with good Frenching follow by her awesome bbbj.. deep throat.. nice licking n sucking.. nice 34C boobs n big ass when doggy.. overall nice sex of 2 rounds..
Pay her $100..
Will keep her for time being becos of her awesome bbbj.. almost CIM but she dun like so never do it..
Alamak bro, pay one also U want to keep...that’s tantamount to taking a share bike and putting it in your house under lock and key!!!
Old 13-05-2019, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 7
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold

got leads for discrete carpark that can use for bonking site?
Old 13-05-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10613 / Power: 15
oxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond reputeoxeso has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxadready View Post
got leads for discrete carpark that can use for bonking site?
MPS carpark at CV.
Old 13-05-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
locki123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurahiongka View Post
tried a few maids from skoout and tinder... mostly asked for 100 min for 2 shot
Bro, how do you spot or go about asking? I’ve been trying skout but those that reply only gives yes/no answers. Don’t know I should be more direct and just ask them out, lol
Old 13-05-2019, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
its funny cuz i tried b4 and kana reply "i am maid" 555 machiam "i am groot".
Haha then u must learn I am maid language
Old 13-05-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
almost CIM but she dun like so never do it..
I like it when the gal say don't like CIM, I will purposely CIM and apologize sincerely say accidentally

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 13-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Alamak bro, pay one also U want to keep...that’s tantamount to taking a share bike and putting it in your house under lock and key!!!
$100 for awesome bbbj n few round of sex.. is worth to keep rather than hurt for new wan tat service so so..
Now have keep chatting with her for most of her time.. might even have chance to become free sex.. wish me good luck..
Old 13-05-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkknight007 View Post
yes bro,

Marlina & Mysterious (Michat) i got both ctc but not yet try Marlina still chatting her nor dirty. waiting her back then try meet her

Mysterious pinoy girl is hard to get but its wonderful if u got One word Great. she prefer chinese. bros try go top5 she like dancing there n every sunday off

another few girls for pay sex are Swee, (up already) Devita (waiting) & Tiana (waiting & had not get her ctc) in Michat. then got this girl ctc given by bro here didnt got her name still not chat yet

this indo girl from Badoo got her n been chatting a month at last last sunday up her (soft C boobs n big ass). she told me contact end this year n don't want come back anymore. she say go back and marry but she wants me fire into her the last month when she go back i will thnk abt lets see how

then this pinoy girl from Michat got her ctc. still chatting she didnt talks dirty so be cool normal chats until meet her then see how. not sharing as not up her yet

got this chubby pinoy girl working in F&B (Upped her 2years ago). great too but i will say in position No.2 compare to mysterious girl. this girl she still contact me as friends but dont want do any more

I WISH BROS HERE IF YOU HAPPEN TO GET MYSTERIOUS GIRL. TREAT HER WELL. YOU WON'T BE DISSAPPOINTED.
Previously got 1 bro here say mysterious ger is old and have saggy boobs.. i think every bro have their own ratings. Now she is harder to chat, perhaps got 1 permanent guy already.

I think she is also aware of this forum la.. should have some white knights here. .

Sometime i chat with some maids and im impress by the effort some bros put in haha. Pay hp bill bring them to nice resturant.. after i hear this i stop chatting with the maid cuz i dont think its worth the effort unless she is really really beautiful and perfect.
Old 13-05-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Previously got 1 bro here say mysterious ger is old and have saggy boobs.. i think every bro have their own ratings. Now she is harder to chat, perhaps got 1 permanent guy already.

I think she is also aware of this forum la.. should have some white knights here. .

Sometime i chat with some maids and im impress by the effort some bros put in haha. Pay hp bill bring them to nice resturant.. after i hear this i stop chatting with the maid cuz i dont think its worth the effort unless she is really really beautiful and perfect.
Some guy with said to the maid sg guys cock small? Hahahaha I Kenna one time

Now got one maid at first want me borrow 300 from me,now ask me to bring her to nice restaurant before hotel lol
Old 13-05-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Some guy with said to the maid sg guys cock small? Hahahaha I Kenna one time

Now got one maid at first want me borrow 300 from me,now ask me to bring her to nice restaurant before hotel lol
Nowadays the maid all very high class.. sometime chat with them like machiam i owe them alot of money.

Nb screenshot the inbox to me showing me got 200plus guys chatting them.

I miss the good old days..
Old 13-05-2019, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 22
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
One of the wittiest comment that I have come across for some time...referring to the free-lancing maid as a 'share bike' to be kept under lock and key! hahaha...very true indeed

Unfortunately cannot up u again as I have previously done so....
Old 13-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
amaniman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacksonmichael View Post
All the bros here quite pro, will try on some maids as well
Same here, want to try too
Old 13-05-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 361 / Power: 19
Manofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find betterManofwar is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Nowadays the maid all very high class.. sometime chat with them like machiam i owe them alot of money.

Nb screenshot the inbox to me showing me got 200plus guys chatting them.

I miss the good old days..
Yeah my one also show the requests she had in MiChat, keep saying got ppl Wana be her BF. Shld be ppl spoilt market
Old 13-05-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 610 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4879 / Power: 19
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manofwar View Post
Yeah my one also show the requests she had in MiChat, keep saying got ppl Wana be her BF. Shld be ppl spoilt market
I would say now these maids who come to SG are better educated and more well informed. Last time we can get a good helper who is hardworking and does chores well.

my helper, do a bit of chores, claimed tired... less than a month, said want to go back hometown. I asked her what other the loan she took from agent to come here, she said she has money at home to settle the debt.

Times have changed
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1