The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 20-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

OT aka Orchard Towers is located along Orchard Road...right next to Orchard Hotel.

Used to be number 1 pickup place in SG.

Can find girlies from al countries in ASIA and also from Europe or Africa if lucky.

We did see some Black African women that night when we were at IPANEMA.

But didnt approach them just admire them from a distance hehe.

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 20-10-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

After reading this thread, I have always been wondering how difficult/easy would it be to pick a maid up.

So the story goes this way, that day about a week ago I just walked straight up to a maid whom I have always seen at my kid's school, and asked her for her number. I was actually circling around her life area waiting for her. She gave it to me without any hesitation and I was like "ho seh" liao. SMSed her less than a day and found out more about her. Then I got a bit bolder and asked if she is a naughty maid etc... and she was quite responsive by telling me she has not have sex for 8 years. So in return, I asked her if she would like me to do with her and she says ok! So next day kin ka kin chiu fetch her go somewhere and bonk the hell out of her. She is also super horny and I swear she can even give more powerful and better BBBJ than some WLs/FLs.

She had wanted to introduced another of her friend to me but after seeing her friend, my cock died down. She told me her friend also want me to bonk her. So I told her to ask her friend, if she don't mind, I can help her to get guys to bonk her. But for me, I don't want to bonk her. So if her friend agrees to it, then I will share her number with your guys. But mai kan cheong and don't PM me for her number first.

Old 20-10-2010, 02:01 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 0
birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
OT aka Orchard Towers is located along Orchard Road...right next to Orchard Hotel.

We did see some Black African women that night when we were at IPANEMA.

But didnt approach them just admire them from a distance hehe.
Ops... suddenly remember where is OT ... Thanks !!! Aiyo you guys should CHEONG mah

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post

So the story goes this way, that day about a week ago I just walked straight up to a maid whom I have always seen at my kid's school, and asked her for her number. I was actually circling around her life area waiting for her. She gave it to me without any hesitation and I was like "ho seh" liao. SMSed her less than a day and found out more about her. Then I got a bit bolder and asked if she is a naughty maid etc... and she was quite responsive by telling me she has not have sex for 8 years. So in return, I asked her if she would like me to do with her and she says ok! So next day kin ka kin chiu fetch her go somewhere and bonk the hell out of her. She is also super horny and I swear she can even give more powerful and better BBBJ than some WLs/FLs.

Wei bro naturegreen the maid from where one arh ??? I dun mind to help
Old 20-10-2010, 02:06 PM
Samster

naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdie8819 View Post
Wei bro naturegreen the maid from where one arh ??? I dun mind to help
Will disclose more if her friend agrees. Just stay tuned. They are from Indo.
Old 20-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:

She had wanted to introduced another of her friend to me but after seeing her friend, my cock died down. She told me her friend also want me to bonk her. So I told her to ask her friend, if she don't mind, I can help her to get guys to bonk her. But for me, I don't want to bonk her. So if her friend agrees to it, then I will share her number with your guys. But mai kan cheong and don't PM me for her number first.

The Real Estate Ape should be the right guy for the "cock died down maid".

Anyway, I agreed and thankful to this thread. Flirting with a maid has never ever cross my mind till now.

I wonder if it is possible to bring in PRC maids to Sillypore? But then again, it might cause havoc to wives..
Old 20-10-2010, 02:18 PM
SamSter

birdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond reputebirdie8819 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Will disclose more if her friend agrees. Just stay tuned. They are from Indo.
I'm so surprise that your Indo maid is so good in BBBJ I tot normally Pinyo's are better
Old 20-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
I'm so surprise that your Indo maid is so good in BBBJ I tot normally Pinyo's are better
Haha I think irregardless of their nationality. If you have been deprived of sex for 8 -10 years, how will you perform when you eventually get it? It'll just be like hungry ghost festival. All let out to eat once a year......
Old 20-10-2010, 02:39 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Haha I think irregardless of their nationality. If you have been deprived of sex for 8 -10 years, how will you perform when you eventually get it? It'll just be like hungry ghost festival. All let out to eat once a year...... :
Yalor ! I do agree also ... it'll be like a crazy horse .... I think if go for a few more rounds you'll be suck out dry on the same day
Old 20-10-2010, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So a lot of you esp SB post HTML with pretty fonts in colors, slept with thousands of whores and spent a fortune doing so, and take pride in the number of points you have on SPF. Wow, impressive. Must be high society top of SG society. Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. Look in the mirror and you see loser? lol. Shit on your face.
Old 20-10-2010, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Yalor ! I do agree also ... it'll be like a crazy horse .... I think if go for a few more rounds you'll be suck out dry on the same day
hmm the idea of being suck dry or milked dry by a bbbj sounds like a good proposal...damm giving me a hard on just by thinking about it....time to look for my pinoy gf after her work tonight kekeke

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 20-10-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

Those who don't understand English and PM me for her contact now will most likely not get her contact at all and will be blacklisted by me forever.
Old 20-10-2010, 04:18 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronsee View Post
hmm the idea of being suck dry or milked dry by a bbbj sounds like a good proposal...damm giving me a hard on just by thinking about it....time to look for my pinoy gf after her work tonight kekeke

Cheers
Ronsee

So goot arh ..... by the time she finish I think also about 12 midnight liao hor

Quote:
Those who don't understand English and PM me for her contact now will most likely not get her contact at all and will be blacklisted by me forever. :
Ok Ok ! I dun PM you I wait for you to PM me ............ joking
Old 20-10-2010, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
qwerWERT1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hmmm... today my pinay gf (get laid last sunday) sms me and told me she acutally got a Benglas bf left her 4 months ago because of going back to his country..

so upset... because last time I found her V so loose.

Can bros give any idea, loose V is because of what? the previous guy's dick is too big?
Old 20-10-2010, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of

I also camp here and wait for naturegreen bro for PM... haha...

qwerWERT1234 bro,

Sorry, I wanna start lame joke... too stressed in office.
Its the benglas dick too big or yours too small?

Sorry, can't help it... too stressed in office working overtime cos
of some demanding customers...

Maybe she has been using cucumber (big sized) for DIY?

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 20-10-2010, 08:01 PM
Samster

OK in queue now is
i) 1 birdie
ii) mysterious t
iii) 1 lizard

And oh yah I forgot to mention the most important thing: the queue only open to 1st 5 - 10 people.
Reason why: I don't want too many people to flood her with SMSes, afterall she has a domestic job to keep. Whether she is agreeable to having her number given out is totally dependable on her, not me. If she agrees, then people who queue will be in for a good ff time. But if she disagrees, then don't flame me for it. 50/50

Some info on her
Looks: 3.2 (rated by me - one man's meat is another man's poison.)
nationality: Indo
erm.. don't know what other info are there on her. Will provide more info if there are.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1