The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 20-02-2016, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

hi bros!!

haha just to share that i managed to jio my agg girl to accompany me as her gf for 2 days at hua hin in my 6 day bkk trip......foc!! hahaha. it's like a fb foc. but i think i will still give her some money la. apparently i'm her type and she likes me enough to go with me to R&R at hua hin while i visit bkk next week.

will keep u all updated! maybe she is playing me and i'll just end up hunting solo at nep and sc 555
Old 20-02-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Bros in town do take note! Lately the MIB are conducting "stringent checks" as well as conducting spot checks.

Do remember to bring at least a photographed ID ( driving license, identity card ) if u do not wish to bring your passport when u are outside. Also take a snapshot of your biodata page of your passport, the arrival stamp and keep inside your phone ).

Although it's not a must to carry your passport at all times, having all that been mentioned would facilitate a smoother check when u encounter it.

Lastly bros who are into drugs, do beware as they are out to "collect" $$ from u.
Old 20-02-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 16
mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just a question, is bacarra owned by the arabs too?
Old 20-02-2016, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

No, owned by 2 French guys!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 20-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Samster

mav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymav150970 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good. I dont want to contribute money to the arabs who inadvertently may be funding isis. You never know how money goes around.
Old 20-02-2016, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav150970 View Post
Good. I dont want to contribute money to the arabs who inadvertently may be funding isis. You never know how money goes around.
U joking????
Old 21-02-2016, 12:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by mav150970 View Post
Good. I dont want to contribute money to the arabs who inadvertently may be funding isis......
I think you are seriously joking.

If you think income from a few bars and Agogos can finance ISIS, even marginally, you must be smoking pot.

Perhaps such extreme statements should not be made on public record here.

Cheers to all SBF Boys (and Girls)
Old 21-02-2016, 11:59 PM
Samster

Sorry don't mean to offend anyone and wished I was joking but nope.
This info was shared with me by my closest friend working in the intel dept of an anti terror unit. He has been gathering info on funding to the terror group and he uncovered many avenues of the type of funding and one particular group of people funding them the most. Though they have uncovered many findings, no action can be taken as it can implicate a lot of public figures and nations. So all they do is just monitoring only and tracking. This is why he is frustrated that they cant do anything.
He told me that I can choose to believe and not believe him but to be always aware and alert of our surroundings and to be cautious of how I spend my money on.
As this forum is about having carnal pleasures, I do not want it to be too political.
lets leave it at that. This forum is about having a good time.
I just want to advise all bros and sis in SBF to be always on the alert and take caution.
Old 22-02-2016, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

hi bros,

will be in bkk from 24 - 2 mar anyone wanna cheong together?

fyi, my cheong mode is actually just hang out at agg, beer bars and disco like climaxx etc, nothing too happening or exp haha.

my itinerary:

25 feb: hua hin with my agg teerak
26 feb: same
27 feb: back to bkk to cheong
28 feb: back to sillypore

if keen, pls pm me. though im also not a seasoned cheongster, im ok to provide handhold svc haha. payment is beer can leow.

Last edited by anikisan; 22-02-2016 at 08:00 AM.
Old 22-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Last Friday Onyx Odssey at RCA was raided.

https://www.stickboybangkok.com/news...ular-rca-club/
Old 22-02-2016, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 9
PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!PleasePCC is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsk721g View Post
.....Perhaps such extreme statements should not be made on public record here...
Relax la Bro gsk721g, Bro MAV150970 only sharing info....if you angry let me calm you with a HJ, foc ok?
Old 22-02-2016, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 20
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Nice! From crazy house? Wish I could join your trip!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
hi bros!!

haha just to share that i managed to jio my agg girl to accompany me as her gf for 2 days at hua hin in my 6 day bkk trip......foc!! hahaha. it's like a fb foc. but i think i will still give her some money la. apparently i'm her type and she likes me enough to go with me to R&R at hua hin while i visit bkk next week.

will keep u all updated! maybe she is playing me and i'll just end up hunting solo at nep and sc 555
Old 22-02-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
paolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypaolohen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Guys just curious... In rainbow4 or r&b bar, why the girls split into topless and bikini covered ah? Any different in price when it comes to bar fine? Can the girls suka suka choose to be topless or covered?
Old 22-02-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 584 / Power: 19
lp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to alllp0okm is a name known to all

I ask the waitress same question... mostly see who want anot was her reply.

But those topless look like LB and mostly CMI type.

Anyway, is there a club called big apple or something? Is it the same type like the pimp?

现在加多一句,干得好。终极目标!

NEXT TARGET

Just up:

(I'll return favor)
Old 22-02-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by paolohen View Post
Guys just curious... In rainbow4 or r&b bar, why the girls split into topless and bikini covered ah? Any different in price when it comes to bar fine? Can the girls suka suka choose to be topless or covered?
They DUN suka suka choose to be topless for no reason. They can opt to be topless when they apply for work at the bar. Being topless will earn them an additional of 100-200baht a day for their daily/monthly wages. Depending on which bar. Hope that cures your curiosity.

Some customers like it wrapped up and reveals all of it inside the ST room. Whereas some customers prefers to check thoroughly for sagging breasts,push up bras, etc hence there's a preference of both.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1