The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 11-05-2019, 06:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Works 9 to 9. And lives outside employer's house. Had BF but doing on the side without his knowledge. $200 forc2 hours. Think Ade on Michat from Batam. Not been with her as one girl guy. Seems nice and easy to chat to. Not been here long so think starting to get hardened. Find her on Friends Nearby. Her About is nothing serious.
200 for 2 hours!! Bro, sure or not!! Is it a golden pussy??
Old 11-05-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 257 / Power: 9
Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Fish few Indo but mostly quote rate wow Indo all talk money , no money no honey maybe m old n not handsome or have car n house ����market keep change good luck bro I prefer piñay maybe can try Myanmar if have chance but hard communicate w them Sian
Old 11-05-2019, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Can pm her contact? WNna try her
Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Works 9 to 9. And lives outside employer's house. Had BF but doing on the side without his knowledge. $200 forc2 hours. Think Ade on Michat from Batam. Not been with her as one girl guy. Seems nice and easy to chat to. Not been here long so think starting to get hardened. Find her on Friends Nearby. Her About is nothing serious.
Old 11-05-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
anda123 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Can pm her contact? WNna try her
Can pm me too .. thank tank Q
Old 11-05-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
nosolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Going to meet indo maid for the first time this sunday. Any advice and tips?
Which hotel is good for short time. How much is it cost?
Old 11-05-2019, 10:58 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Dun understand why need to pay to bang maids when they are foc. Lol pay might as well go Geylang pay and choose. Really dun understand such desperate and Low life u can go down untill. That’s so pathetic . Dun be a loser la
Old 11-05-2019, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnuckleDuster View Post
Dun understand why need to pay to bang maids when they are foc. Lol pay might as well go Geylang pay and choose. Really dun understand such desperate and Low life u can go down untill. That’s so pathetic . Dun be a loser la
Cmon what’s wrong to pay to up maids. Some bro here choose this way. Nothing wrong. Some choose to spend time n effort to bang foc. Nothing wrong also. Dun have to label others as losers.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:25 AM
Samster

Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!Fun8721 is one of the Best!

Pay or not up maid up individual no right or wrong , moreover nothing free , u need spent time sweet talk them, treat them meal buy top up , ezlink some prefer choose pay cos they don’t have time , waste time w them as long u r happy whatever pay or not up to individual .happy bonking
Old 11-05-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Pay or not up maid up individual no right or wrong , moreover nothing free , u need spent time sweet talk them, treat them meal buy top up , ezlink some prefer choose pay cos they don’t have time , waste time w them as long u r happy whatever pay or not up to individual .happy bonking
That’s the point..
Old 11-05-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 0
faultify deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfaultify deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro some maids here the boobs are irresistible
Old 11-05-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Again this age old discussion on paying to fuck maids vs fucking them for free... brothers have to understand there is no right or wrong. There is no such thing as the best approach. There are clearly 2 sides to the story and some brothers strongly feel about their approach.

Firstly, you have to understand that nothing is really free. You either pay with money or your time. Brothers who pay money to fuck a maid for 2 hours may have spent an additional hour to chat. So maybe 3 hours in total and maybe another hour for travelling etc. Noting more than 4- 5 hours at the most and RTF maybe lower.

Now brothers who fuck maid for free have to spend unlimited number of hours chatting her up. Chats, phone calls, video calls etc. Difficult to quantify this as it may differ from maid to maid but it usually will be more than 4-5 hours. Then you have to bring her out for breakfast, lunch etc... on a typical off day, u may have to spend almost half or more than half a day with her. One Brother boasts that The Maid spends the whole day in his house even cooking for him. That works for him cos he has no family and he has nothing else to do the entire day except to talk, eat and fuck with her. Good for this kind of brothers but not everyone will have this luxury of time and space.

So the first camp is usually full of married men, people who don’t have time to go through that sweet talk process, people who are simply not interested to spend time on such things, and importantly, men who needs to be very discreet and cannot be seen with another girl, let alone a maid. So wat. Nothing wrong. I am one of them. So I choose this way. Someone mentioned better to go for FL. Well my experience, paying maids is still better than FLs cos the maid is far more horny and gives fantastic sex than any other FL. As simple as that.

The men in the second camp, just have lots of time on their hands to sweet talk maids, spend time with them eating and treating them like a GF. And most importantly, they are ok to be seen with them in public and don’t worry too much about the discretion factor. Good for these brothers as well.

At the end of the day, we all want to fuck maids cos they are better than our wives, Girlfriends and other FLs when it comes to sex. But how we engage maids to fuck, each one of us have our own challenges and limitations. We operate within those limits. Hence there is no right or wrong. There are no losers or winners. As long as you manage to fuck one, you are a winner. So cheers bros and happy Fucking Sunday!!
Old 11-05-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 9
lucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud oflucuher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by skl8188 View Post
That’s the point..
If we start passing judgement, we might as well just shut the whole site down. After all its called the asian "COMMERCIAL" sex scene. If you dont condone paying, you might be in the wrong place...
Old 11-05-2019, 01:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Again this age old discussion on paying to fuck maids vs fucking them for free... brothers have to understand there is no right or wrong. There is no such thing as the best approach. There are clearly 2 sides to the story and some brothers strongly feel about their approach.

Firstly, you have to understand that nothing is really free. You either pay with money or your time. Brothers who pay money to fuck a maid for 2 hours may have spent an additional hour to chat. So maybe 3 hours in total and maybe another hour for travelling etc. Noting more than 4- 5 hours at the most and RTF maybe lower.

Now brothers who fuck maid for free have to spend unlimited number of hours chatting her up. Chats, phone calls, video calls etc. Difficult to quantify this as it may differ from maid to maid but it usually will be more than 4-5 hours. Then you have to bring her out for breakfast, lunch etc... on a typical off day, u may have to spend almost half or more than half a day with her. One Brother boasts that The Maid spends the whole day in his house even cooking for him. That works for him cos he has no family and he has nothing else to do the entire day except to talk, eat and fuck with her. Good for this kind of brothers but not everyone will have this luxury of time and space.

So the first camp is usually full of married men, people who don’t have time to go through that sweet talk process, people who are simply not interested to spend time on such things, and importantly, men who needs to be very discreet and cannot be seen with another girl, let alone a maid. So wat. Nothing wrong. I am one of them. So I choose this way. Someone mentioned better to go for FL. Well my experience, paying maids is still better than FLs cos the maid is far more horny and gives fantastic sex than any other FL. As simple as that.

The men in the second camp, just have lots of time on their hands to sweet talk maids, spend time with them eating and treating them like a GF. And most importantly, they are ok to be seen with them in public and don’t worry too much about the discretion factor. Good for these brothers as well.

At the end of the day, we all want to fuck maids cos they are better than our wives, Girlfriends and other FLs when it comes to sex. But how we engage maids to fuck, each one of us have our own challenges and limitations. We operate within those limits. Hence there is no right or wrong. There are no losers or winners. As long as you manage to fuck one, you are a winner. So cheers bros and happy Fucking Sunday!!
Good summary lastly even u met them no guarantee u can up them
Old 11-05-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

For me.. I always prefer the easy way out..
Pay them the money n enjoy the 2 hours..
To so call bros tat think they have free fuck with maid.. unless u r telling us hotel oso the maid paying.. if not how can it call free..
Go for FL is a totally differ thing.. $100 in geylang.. maybe will get u one or two round of 45min sop sex.. but $100 for maid is 2 hours of one, two or even 3 to 4th rounds of sex.. not sop sex.. sop sex m sex is the main reason most bro rather pay maid then go G land..
Old 11-05-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
rhys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nothing is truly "free" in this world.

From my own experience, typically, to get foc bonks with the maid, one has to invest time and effort to be a "friend" to potential "boy friend". The key is that many maids tend to have this mentality from watching too many Disney princess movies or tagalog tv novella/soaps that there is a "happy ever after".

So for those who invest in the time, energy and effort to sweet talk them, be a friend and listening ear, if you have a car and seem to be a salaryman, they think there is an option to upgrade you to their potential life partner. When that happens, all the gf/bf squabbling, jealousy, insecurity issues tend to come out.

We know for 99% of the time, this is not an option due to MOM laws and regulations as well as the socio-economic differences that there is no "happy ever after", in that a local SG guy will marry the maid.

Besides time, I learnt from own experience, they will see you as a potential ATM and bank for unsecured loans. Most maids have poor personal finance awareness and tend to spend beyond their means by allowing their families to rely on them for unending source of money for home renovation back in Philippines, for children/cousins/relatives' tuition fees, medical bills etc. etc... They think that their salaries and jobs will be forever and allow their families back home to spend beyond their means leaving them quite hard up for cash. There are a number of them who will work as part-time cleaner on their off-days for extra cash to send back to Philppines.

Hence, some bros may prefer to pay for bonks with maids as once money is involved, one can treat it more as a business transaction and cut ties because money has already been paid.

In the long-run the foc bonks can cost more because if you convert the time into opportunity cost in dollars and cents plus the loans (whether paid back or not), these all can add up to more than the money some bros pay to bonk the maids.

End of day, different strokes for different folks as men.

I recall a quote somewhere than men use intimacy to get sex, women use sex to get intimacy.

Play safe all.

Real combat by the IDF.

Read about Rhys's first love.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1