The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 07-03-2018, 07:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 8
Fcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFcukeru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencelaulan View Post
FR Mint from Doll88
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=683319
This stable is not a new one, those senior enough will know their history. They have recently make a comeback after absent from this scene for some time. They have gone through a lot of changes here and there. It was good to see them back. They are a very trustworthy and honest stable with real picture as i have no doubt about it.

Location: Central area. Easy to reach by bus and car. Need to walk quite a bit from MRT
Looks: 7.5/10 Very pretty with a great smile. No thick make up and pimples, Just like in photo.
Body: D cup original. It looks good.
Body: Slim and petite figure. Smooth skin with tattoo on the back & front. Love the smell on her.

Once we reached our firing round,
BIG (.(.) gave me a short pre-flight check, and zoomed straight to use her tongue and lick my body and nipple, pressing her two perky (.(.) against my body.
BIG (.(.) girl pushed her perky boobs on my face , and let me sucked those light brown nipples, and had my hands fully grabbed on those watermelon.
Kisser fighter who loves “Kissing”.- You can give her a try .

Services Provided
Shower Together: Yes
Tiger Bath: Yes
Frenching: Yes
Painting: No try
Fingering: Yes - Extremely easy and quick to get her wet with only 1 finger.
BBBJ: Soft and sensual i like.
Massage: Soft.
HJ: No try
FJ: Yes - Very tight. Good rider. Sexy moans.
AR: Yes
CIM: Yes
AJ: Yes
COF: Yes

would I recommend her? Y E S & NOT TO M I S S
Will I return? Vit M is my issue.
1st choice lina from Rp
2nd choice mint d88
Who to go first hmmm..
Old 07-03-2018, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
loqpol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Miko - tiko

Very fun loving girl, its like bonking a childhood friend young and naive kind

Look: 7.5/10 Looks exactly as picture
Body: 8/10 Slim and lots of baby fats
Boobs: 7.5/10 Not for boobs lovers
Frenching: No
BBBJ: 8/10 Slow & sensual type
FJ: 8.5/10 VERY TIGHT, its like my rod get kiap!
GFE: 8/10 Friendly and accommodating, can speak a little bit of english

Bros do treat her well.
Old 07-03-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

seeking FR on
teena - emmanuelle
winnie - tiko

anyone tried?
thanks!!
Old 07-03-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 8
itguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyitguy07 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
http://siamangels69.com/img/Pear2.jpg

FR for Pear from SA.
Ps: she was highly recommended by a close friend hence i even bothered to try.
My 1st visit to this stable and it turned out to be an extremely pleasant one.
Greeted by Pear who imo is exceptionally pretty san the photoshop bs. Kudos for the stable's honest live pic.
Looks: 9/10 easily. Her pearly whites added to her megawatt smile. Her make up is simple yet elegant. Her hair neatly combed, hard to even spot a misplaced strand of hair. Her complexion is thai tanned but blemishes free and smooth. If only she was fairer then she is perfect. Her radiant eyes (i concurred with Bro Itguy's comments) combined with her smile, her features are a real WOW!

Body: 9/10. Tall, slim, lean, natural, smooth, blemish free. U name it, she got it. She can easily pass off as a catwalk model. Fit her into a pair of jeans, her curves will probably show. Flat tummy is always a welcome, 0 tattoo is a bigger bonus. Lady has confidence no need tattoos to cover any shit.

Boobs: 9/10. Perfect set of boobies which adds to her impressive body curves. Nipples are shouting out to be nibbled upon. I need no 2nd invitation!

Pussy: 9/10. Shaved and tight. I need no 2nd invitation to feast on her pussy. Even she has a bush, I will not hesitate to paint her simply cos she is god damn pretty in my eyes. This is how highly I regard Pear's physical assets.

Frenching: 9/10. I quote a SOB who zapped me with his "no horse run service" comment. Yup Pear is really no horse run in reality in this department. She knows when exactly to engage in frenching from normal kiss. I personally dislikes those who stick their tongue out for the sake of sticking it out, NO FEEL! This one however has that tinge of electric and a sense of timing!

BBBJ: 9/10. I am not actually those crazy ass who needs a lady to look at me whilst giving me a blow job. How fake is that lol? How about a role reversal? Its a job for FL and for me, Pear has more than sufficiently given me a real blow. Suction was adequate, speed modes varied sufficiently, my balls were entertained with some kisses planted on the tip of my dick for good measure lol, I maintained the scent of my dick well. More than good enough.

FJ: 9/10. A near perfect fuck with loads of frenching and allowed me to suck her boobs long and hard in missionary. Needless to say, I didnt last long in either shots. No CIM though but the overall electric generated tops it all. Her english is decent enough for her to tell me she cum. True or not, not important but still an ego booster. For doggy lover, please plummet that ass on my behalf lol. I still prefer to missionary her and admire her pretty face lol.

GFE: 11/10. Perfect mistress who looks out for me in every way. Good spoken english from her helped.

RTF: Seldom we have ladies who possess both excellent physical and personal attributes, Pear is the exception to this rule.
Miss her at your loss, she is a god damn GEM and i too damn lazy to write more. Gem means gem, period!
Question is real KOC or not is it? Make your own guess!

Happy bonking na
Hello bro
glad to know you enjoyed Pear just as I did
You gave many great suggestion
it is good to reciprocate

agreed, she is excellent both as physical and personality treats
and she is one of the very very very few classy ladies around
perfect mistress / lover type

maybe i got KCed this time around

happy bonking to you all
Old 07-03-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6339 / Power: 18
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Gracie from Xclusive

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=683267

Looks : 9/10 :
Gracie is a very cute yet pretty gem. Definitely a SYT. Photo I took from Xclusive website best resemble her the most IMO. Just that maybe you see her live will have a bit more makeup.

Body : 9/10 :
She is a small size girl. Average body mass of a petite girl, not super slim nor chubby. But a bonkable sexy body. I think her height maybe around 1.5m. Skin is smooth and skin tone is toward the fairer side. A eagle head tattoo on her back. Body smell nice.

Boobs : 8/10 :
Enhanced. Around her nipple part and a bit deeper is consider soft. When move slightly more deeper to fondle on and will feel the silicon. But still look nice on her petite size body. Enjoy sucking on her nipple while fondling on the top part of her boobs because it is quite soft.

Catbath : 9/10 :
She is very hardworking on her catbath. She will lick on my body and nipple and even after BBBJ she will also lick and kiss on my thigh. Got one moment while she is licking on my nipple, she use her leg to stroke on my leg which I feel that it is quite arousing. I believe that she still have some other more techniques which she have not shown yet.. Hehe.

GFE : 8/10 :
From the start till the end, she actually very take care of me well. Help me take off clothes, bath quite thoroughly on every part of my body, make sure the floor is not soapy before asking me to come in, even when come in she ask me to be careful, massage me after first session, cuddle with me while slowly move on to the second session and after that still give me a good thorough bath before I prepare to leave.

Frenching : 8/10 :
She does frenching and can kiss/smooch and tongue fight with her but not the aggressive kind one. Overall very nice to french with a SYT.

BBBJ : 10/10 :
Her BBBJ is totally like full-fledged service that kind. Suction is strong. Know how to use her mouth to work on my 2IC head from various speed. Can even deep throat her. She even suck on my 2IC balls for a good 2-3mins. Later after that still proceed to give me AR though I am not a fan of AR but still appreciate her effort on it.

FJ : 8/10 :
Had cowgirl and missionary with her. Her riding skill is still ok. But when missionary with her, she will own-self lift up her legs to form a V shape while I bonk her.

RTF :
She is very good in all aspect, especially her BBBJ IMO and really making me thinking to RTF.. Hehe.. Shall see how first.. Hehe.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary
Old 07-03-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3834 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

FR for JANNY TRL.

Thanks Bro SK for my last min adhoc request since I am in the area

Looks: 8/10 (Pretty Same as pic can tell its her)
Shower: 8/10 (SOP. Wash me clean and lots of teasing)
Frenching: 7/10 (Light smooch with a little Frenching done)
Boobs: 8/10 (Firm 36C with sensitive nipples)
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (Action Starts even in shower before moving on to bed. Slowly BBBJ me till I am rock hard before going into the deed)
FJ: 9/10 (Switch a few postion and still smiling. Said my tool is nice lol makes me buay tahan)
Gfe: 8/10 (Always smiling and TCSS asking if I am ok)

Strongly recommended for unrushed sweet GFE type of girl.
She mentioned not many Cust in a day but I think due to CNY just over and all maybe still tired. Bros can try support she's overall a good one!

Last edited by ray_lee; 07-03-2018 at 01:43 PM.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
LSHorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick FR for Ami from RP

Overall it was a great experience! Wonder why so little FR for her.

Room condition is pretty good, big room with attached bathroom.

Face is pretty, minus 10 percent from posted photos, late 20s she seems. Boobs are awesome, natural C cup with those inverted nips. Nice to suck at and play with.

I opped for B2B oil massage and it was fantastic. I dont go to actual massage so i cant compare the authenticness but the overall massage was sensual and it actually relieve some of my muscle pain from yesterday's gym. When she massage my front body, she took off her lingerie and did the job naked. Of cuz i didnt rest my hand, started to play with her nips and pretty perky ass. When i reach her pussy, found that she is wet already! She then proceed with blow job and after a while both of us buay tahan and she rides me on top! Wait.. wheres condom?? Did i fuck RAW (dont zap me first and finish the story)?? Dont care la just whack first, small head took over big head. After a few riding, we switched position and at that point of time, i realized i was already on condom, she must be putting it with her mouth while giving me that sensual BJ. Phew! Changed a few position and finally released.

Overall it was a pretty great session and she is a RTF material.

Thanks for reading.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for Mandy from RP

Looks:8/10 similar as photo but w thick makeup to cover blemishes.
Boobs:7/10 Enhanced and kinda hard....still prefer natural...
BBBJ:7/10 normal stuff w some balls licking
FJ:7/10 like what the other bro say,not much movement from her and when doggy she complain pain...

Anyway kinda disappointed w her service as i ask okt if she do cim and okt say can but when i ask her she say she dont do...maybe not her type...
Old 07-03-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Fr for BiBi from BKG

Looks:7-8/10 (grows on you,she has a special charm)
Boobs:8-9/10 naturally awesome C-D cups,can take some hard sucking and licking
BBBJ & CIM:9/10 takes it like a champ w a smile even though i unloaded alot into her mouth...no complains from her..visited her twice because of this...
FJ:9/10 must try her cowgirl!

not going to elaborate much but overall had 2 satisfying sessions w her...im still looking for a girl that does DT & Cim very well...so far only FL (L) claire can DT and cim so well that i will never forget it..
Old 07-03-2018, 02:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
Hello bro
glad to know you enjoyed Pear just as I did
You gave many great suggestion
it is good to reciprocate

agreed, she is excellent both as physical and personality treats
and she is one of the very very very few classy ladies around
perfect mistress / lover type

maybe i got KCed this time around

happy bonking to you all
True true lol
Actually i am really captivated with this new SA listing leh.
If she is anywhere near her pics she is a dead cert to be red hot
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=683574
Old 07-03-2018, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 7
cheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of lightcheongah123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
True true lol
Actually i am really captivated with this new SA listing leh.
If she is anywhere near her pics she is a dead cert to be red hot
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=683574
HEHHEE, i will give my FR later, excited since I booked for today!
Old 07-03-2018, 02:52 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongah123 View Post
HEHHEE, i will give my FR later, excited since I booked for today!
Wow u also sharp eyed na.
Looking forward to ur expert findings later
Old 07-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Arexis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Alice from Lustvegas?
Old 07-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 8
EuroR deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Alice from Tiko

As per previous times, the girls in Tiko are always up to standards. Really no horse run. From Gaga to Jessy to Alice, this stable has never failed to impress me.

OKT: Prompt and friendly. Thumbs up!

Location: Parking may be a problem during peak hours. Decent room with clean towels

Looks: Very close to pic. Will make the effort to make up abit

Body: Short girl with slight baby fats.

Boobs: Enhanced C. But one of the softest enhance I've seen

Service: Overall a horny girl. Will treat you like a king. All the services posted are rendered to perfection. 1 x CIM and 1 x FJ. French is also on the menu and she did it with passion. A very satisfying session indeed.

Saw Candy on the way out. She looks very delicious as well. Very cute looking with overflowing boobs. Next target!!
Old 07-03-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SamsonAndlLola is Cool - loads of Potential

Cant wait to try
Emmanuelle
-Natt
-Teena