The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 06-03-2018, 11:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 8
DragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to beholdDragonShaolin is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

BiBi Bangkok-Gems

https://bangkokgems.weebly.com/bibi-19yo.html

Looks: 9/10 As per pic. Very pretty with make up on.
Body: 9/10 Nice body frame with tattoo on her back.
Boobs: 10/10 Boobs Lovers can fall in. All Natural at least Big C-D.
Shower: 10/10 Teasing starts in the shower. Buay tahan can straight shoot.
BBBJ: 10/10 It was very good for me with CIM fully unloaded.
French: 10/10 DKF. Super love to kiss. I am the one gets tired from Frenching with her.
Painting: 9/10 Clean no smell and shaved.
Fingering: 9/10 Will moans and moved with my fingers.
FJ: 10/10 When she rocks me, shes fast and furious. Very Very good.
GFE: 10/10 English Speaking, Lots of Frenching, TCSS and cuddle.
Overall: 10/10 Have to be one of my best bonk.
RTF: definitely
Old 06-03-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
dennisboi is Cool - loads of Potential
delete sorry for reposting

Last edited by dennisboi; 06-03-2018 at 02:40 PM.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=683465

Any bro wanna try mmf with doll 88Cream together?

Seems very hardcore, looking for bro to have a nice time with her

Interested pls PM

Old 06-03-2018, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 8
acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!acelim is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

Tried Filo from Playboy Lover

Looks: 8/10 SYT.. very fair...
Body: 8/10 , Slim and no tummy fat.. haha
Boobs: 8/10 enhanced, feel not soft nor hard for me.. lol
Shower: 8/10 i requested head to toe and she obey.. nice..
BBBJ: 8/10 bbbj yes but can be better.. overall still can make me cum but she cannot CIM..
Frenching: 8/10 well all depends on chemistry..
FJ: 8/10 Nice bonking with her... trimmed pussy.. many position and no complain.. 1st shot was abit long as i went to other lady yesterday.. haven recover yet.. lol
Attitude: 8/10 she will make sure you feel comfortable with her.. not a time watcher nor phone watcher.. lol.. hugging and light kiss here and there after 1st shot..

Anyway am very lucky today because i saw Dilo walking out naked from her room.. wow.. but too bad filo keep using her hand to cover my eyes.. sianz.. lol

RTF maybe yes maybe no.. many lady to choose now..

Bros who want to know more can pm me..

thanks and happy bonking!
Old 06-03-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

http://siamangels69.com/img/Pear2.jpg

FR for Pear from SA.
Ps: she was highly recommended by a close friend hence i even bothered to try.
My 1st visit to this stable and it turned out to be an extremely pleasant one.
Greeted by Pear who imo is exceptionally pretty san the photoshop bs. Kudos for the stable's honest live pic.
Looks: 9/10 easily. Her pearly whites added to her megawatt smile. Her make up is simple yet elegant. Her hair neatly combed, hard to even spot a misplaced strand of hair. Her complexion is thai tanned but blemishes free and smooth. If only she was fairer then she is perfect. Her radiant eyes (i concurred with Bro Itguy's comments) combined with her smile, her features are a real WOW!

Body: 9/10. Tall, slim, lean, natural, smooth, blemish free. U name it, she got it. She can easily pass off as a catwalk model. Fit her into a pair of jeans, her curves will probably show. Flat tummy is always a welcome, 0 tattoo is a bigger bonus. Lady has confidence no need tattoos to cover any shit.

Boobs: 9/10. Perfect set of boobies which adds to her impressive body curves. Nipples are shouting out to be nibbled upon. I need no 2nd invitation!

Pussy: 9/10. Shaved and tight. I need no 2nd invitation to feast on her pussy. Even she has a bush, I will not hesitate to paint her simply cos she is god damn pretty in my eyes. This is how highly I regard Pear's physical assets.

Frenching: 9/10. I quote a SOB who zapped me with his "no horse run service" comment. Yup Pear is really no horse run in reality in this department. She knows when exactly to engage in frenching from normal kiss. I personally dislikes those who stick their tongue out for the sake of sticking it out, NO FEEL! This one however has that tinge of electric and a sense of timing!

BBBJ: 9/10. I am not actually those crazy ass who needs a lady to look at me whilst giving me a blow job. How fake is that lol? How about a role reversal? Its a job for FL and for me, Pear has more than sufficiently given me a real blow. Suction was adequate, speed modes varied sufficiently, my balls were entertained with some kisses planted on the tip of my dick for good measure lol, I maintained the scent of my dick well. More than good enough.

FJ: 9/10. A near perfect fuck with loads of frenching and allowed me to suck her boobs long and hard in missionary. Needless to say, I didnt last long in either shots. No CIM though but the overall electric generated tops it all. Her english is decent enough for her to tell me she cum. True or not, not important but still an ego booster. For doggy lover, please plummet that ass on my behalf lol. I still prefer to missionary her and admire her pretty face lol.

GFE: 11/10. Perfect mistress who looks out for me in every way. Good spoken english from her helped.

RTF: Seldom we have ladies who possess both excellent physical and personal attributes, Pear is the exception to this rule.
Miss her at your loss, she is a god damn GEM and i too damn lazy to write more. Gem means gem, period!
Question is real KOC or not is it? Make your own guess!

Happy bonking na
Old 06-03-2018, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 9
broessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbroessex is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR for Guitar from Paradise888

Holy shit it has been a long ass time since I’ve booked an FL worth mentioning after my 6-8 month break. So let’s get right to it!

Face: Given that Paradise did not show her face in the thread and video, it’s almost like a gamble to book her. Thankfully, she’s easily a 9/10 in the looks department so Bros can rest assured they’re not going to be booking a freak. Also, Bros who do eventually manage to book her will find her familiar. Despite what she says, I’m pretty sure she’s been here before

Body: Petite, with almost no fats, nice butt, light enough and great for carrying. No visible scar marks although

Boobs: A+ cuppers so I Guess they’re not for boob lovers

Shower: Pretty standard

Painting: Made better by her already wet pussy, Bros do take note not to go too hard on her when fingering

BBBJ: She has braces so she was pretty careful with using her teeth. Great suction though

FJ: Her small body frame and tight pussy made cowgirl an enjoyable experience. Flipped her over and finished in good ol missionary. Overall a great bonk

RTF: Yes for the pretty face, yumz

Till next time
Broessex
Old 06-03-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 9
Lantaibasah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLantaibasah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bibi - BKKGEMS

Looks: 8/10 similar to pictures! got makeup on but heavy a little

Body: 8/10 Nice body frame with tattoo on her back. Loving her backprint tattoo, -2 cos of front, got tummy.

Boobs: 8/10 looks like C instead of D, otherwise still good.

Shower: 5/10 told me to shower and i obliged, waited for her so i showered alone. After i came out, she went in alone to shower.

BBBJ: 7/10 really good in sucking and it was good, downside was that she doesnt do CIM (maybe me only), advertised got CIM & OKT said got but maybe wasn't my luck.. meh

French: 10/10 Loving our tongue action.

Painting: 8/10 Really smooooth

FJ: 9/10 Shes good in bed, just not tight at all and she loves to put KY so sometimes like fucking air.

GFE: 10/10 she can speak basic english and really will become ur gf. she will ask what your will is.

Overall: 7/10 okt and the girl was nice, but still not my cup of tea

thanks bro for intro! good service
Old 06-03-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 23
blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!blurrsotong is one of the Best!

Had Persia today.
http://lustvegas168.org/model-detail.php?model_id=MTI4

First time trying this stable. OKT was quick and responsive.
Good location, very discrete, nice accommodations, big with attached bath.

Looks: 8.5/10 - very pretty, slim and fair. Sexy body with trimmed pussy.
Boobs: enhanced C, soft with deeper firmness, very nice to caress and suck..
BBBJ: 8/10..just as i like it. Nice and slow with tongue action.
French and Fingering - allowed.. Nice frencher but would have been good if longer.
FJ: 8/10. Rides well. Switched to missionary. Her moans and action..great!
GFE: 9/10. Nice relaxing massage with oil. Can converse well in english. Good conversation and just lying together and caressing her body, boobs and pussy...feels like heaven!
RTF: Yes! If only i can find the time
She will be going back early next week...so better not wait!

Pls up if you like the MRs...thanks! Cheers!
Old 06-03-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisboi View Post

Interested pls PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisboi View Post

Interested pls PM

2 guys one girl not my cup of tea bro, however here’s my first blood report on Cream. She’s a real firecracker.

Looks: 7/10. Skin tone darker than pics and she wears braces, but ok lah. She’s mid-20s.

Body: 8/10. Very nice trim and fit body. Nice slim hourglass shape. However her boobs are enhanced big Cs (soft though and can’t see the scars). No stretch marks or tattoos, only scar I saw was a small one on her arm.

Service: 10/10. She’s a real enthusiastic commando. Get the impression she really wants to work and do well. From the moment I entered the room, she was full on service. Shower together all the time, towel me down, in fact I pretty much didn’t do anything at all, she was all over me. She gave me two massages, first of which was a gel b2b massage! She gave me four AR! This girl seems eager to outdo everything in multiples. Frenching and CIM and DT are a given. FJ and AJ were tight tight but not surprising since I was first. And yes she likes DP for those guys looking to tarma her.

All through she was very chatty with decent English. Her first time in Singapore.

She’s a high energy type, good for those who want to lie back and be treated like kings.

Caveat since I was first blood presumably she wants to create a good impression and still has lots of energy. Maybe by end of tour she’ll be too shacked out to move haha.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
2 guys one girl not my cup of tea bro, however here’s my first blood report on Cream. She’s a real firecracker.

Looks: 7/10. Skin tone darker than pics and she wears braces, but ok lah. She’s mid-20s.

Body: 8/10. Very nice trim and fit body. Nice slim hourglass shape. However her boobs are enhanced big Cs (soft though and can’t see the scars). No stretch marks or tattoos, only scar I saw was a small one on her arm.

Service: 10/10. She’s a real enthusiastic commando. Get the impression she really wants to work and do well. From the moment I entered the room, she was full on service. Shower together all the time, towel me down, in fact I pretty much didn’t do anything at all, she was all over me. She gave me two massages, first of which was a gel b2b massage! She gave me four AR! This girl seems eager to outdo everything in multiples. Frenching and CIM and DT are a given. FJ and AJ were tight tight but not surprising since I was first. And yes she likes DP for those guys looking to tarma her.

All through she was very chatty with decent English. Her first time in Singapore.

She’s a high energy type, good for those who want to lie back and be treated like kings.

Caveat since I was first blood presumably she wants to create a good impression and still has lots of energy. Maybe by end of tour she’ll be too shacked out to move haha.

Thanks bro okt also said she ok with DP.
hope to arrange nice session with other bro, make her shiok shiok ( of course no violent stuff) make us shiok shiok
Will write fr if successfully arranged.

Sounds really good , this lady. Sound like we become the FL and she the customer as her advertisement show tarma for her hahaha
Old 06-03-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 15
theholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find bettertheholydead is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lion81 View Post
I up your point bro for the honest FR....
Thanks Bro. I upped yours as well.
Old 06-03-2018, 04:27 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
chicodor deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Benna from AA

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=682699

Don't know why this girl got a bad review in a recent post. Perhaps bad chemistry?

The pics are quite accurate, but I liked her even better in real life. Tight frame. Boobs are made, but the job is well done (so it's soft!). They also make her look a bit like an anime character. That was a perverse point of attraction for me, though I don't give a fuck about anime in general.

Tattoos are a total turn on. Some of them super cheesy (7 eleven tattoo on the back is a no no) but 8-9 of them on a hot body look sizzling hot. Great attitude, she literally jumped on me and rode me for a while before I took charge. Good, steamy fuck with a nice release. Missionary, doggy, from the side, changed a lot of positions. I really liked being on top as watching the boobs move was another turn on. Let me also add that she sucked me nicely before getting into action. Balls received a good deal of attention, which is the right way of doing it in my humble opinion.

Would do this girl anytime. Very busy these days, but man I'd like a second fuck with this chick. Even writing this a few hours after the action gives me a hard on.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Fatbear99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lily - Paradise

Look: 8/10. As what the other bro mention, it's a gamble to book a lady without seeing the face. But I think I have won this time round. Pretty thai face with thai tan. Her looks is those that will grow on you. She looks awfully familiar even though she say this is her first time here.

Body: 8/10 she not light weight, but she's not fat either. I will say that she have meat at the right place. Have some nice tattoo at the back.

Boobs: 8.5/10. natural C. It's been a long time since I've encountered natural C. Have a great time grabbing it. Keep playing with it even when we're on HT. She seems to enjoy it too. Keep directing my hand to her boobs.

Shower: she make me shower alone for the first round. Manage to convince her to shower together at the end and have some fun 😉.

Frenching: 8/10. She is shy to initiate but give her time and she speak French to me.

BBBJ: 10/10. WOW! She has all the skills I'm looking out for in a good BBBJ. She will alternate between balls and stick, she give it a slurping one and She has no intention to stop till she make me CIM. She mention that she don't do this back home. So either she is lying or she's a natural born sucker.

Pussy: shaved. However she don't allow me to paint her.

FJ: 8/10. After I manage to stop her from making me CIM, quickly cap on and go into action. No KY needed as she is already wet! Soft moaning in between session make me buay tahan. Quickly tell her to open her mouth for CIM and She gladly obliged. One thing to take note of. She will initiate to change position which I encourage all girls to do so.

GFE: 8/10. The feeling is omgggggg even though she can't speak English. She suck my nipple/kissing and hugging when resting. Time to time will keep asking me whether I got enough strength to go for round 2 while playing with my stick. Ask me whether I want massage during break but I rather "massage" her. 😉

Pros:
- great BBBJ
- willing to please.
- good gfe

Cons:
- can't speak thai.
- Not for skinny girl lovers.

Last edited by Fatbear99; 06-03-2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old 06-03-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 7
Alien6969 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAlien6969 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbear99 View Post
FR for Lily - Paradise

Look: 8/10. As what the other bro mention, it's a gamble to book a lady without seeing the face. But I think I have won this time round. Pretty thai face with thai tan. Her looks is those that will grow on you. She looks awfully familiar even though she say this is her first time here.

Body: she not light weight, but she's not fat either. I will say that she have meat at the right place.

Boone: natural C. It's been a long time since I've encountered natural C. Have a great time grabbing it. Keep playing with it even when we're on HT.

TBC.....
Is the look syt?
Wonder how to market with seeing face
Old 06-03-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 7
potatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alien6969 View Post
Is the look syt?
Wonder how to market with seeing face
1) Credibility of the stable

2) FR from cheongster

3) Lastly is your luck
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1