The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-05-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Hi bro do share more info about mysterious girl

I have her in my MiChat
She is kinda weird.. emotional.

Guess she is now well taken care of now. Search this thread for more info about her.
Old 08-05-2019, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhk24 View Post
got a MILF maid currently doing PT

diane is her name

contact her at 83225 er er 8.
Guys, do not contact.

It is not a milf on the other end but a guy who is flaming about a Pinoy couple who bullied an elderly
Old 08-05-2019, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowalker View Post
Nowadays 50% of the maid needs to pay to up.. they are like partime fl. Most of them are from wechat and michat. Girls tat i know need to pay.

Hana
Marlina
Mysterious girl

This are the name but not the id. U can easily see them in nearby function. Bros can contribute if u know any. Dun pm me for id as i deleted most of them.
Marlina going back this Saturday..mysterious gal and Hana no reply.
Old 08-05-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

shadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to allshadowalker is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastit View Post
Guys, do not contact.

It is not a milf on the other end but a guy who is flaming about a Pinoy couple who bullied an elderly
Bro sometimes rep power does show the creditability of samsters. Thks for cheonging. Up u
Old 08-05-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by allandse View Post
Marlina going back this Saturday..mysterious gal and Hana no reply.
Mysterious ger shld have found a carrot liao

Hana will reply one.. patient bro.. unless she also found carrot
Old 08-05-2019, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Was at the bus stop near my place today and saw this busty Filipino maid with a slutty look. Because she was with another Filipino maid I didn’t want to just approach her until she was alone.

Unfortunately we didn’t drop off at the same stop but if I were to see her again I would be sure to ask if she’s keen to earn some extra $$$.

Question I want to ask the experienced bros here is will they freak out if you approach them for sex?
Old 08-05-2019, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

never try never know!
i haven't try in person so i dont know!

but whats the worse thing that can happen to you?
a slap?
a kick?
being spewed vulgarities?
Old 08-05-2019, 09:19 PM
SamSter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 0
KnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud ofKnuckleDuster has much to be proud of

Quote:

Mysterious ger can foc . Plus she looks very old in real and big tits sagging. I tried her last year and also raw
Old 08-05-2019, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 9
fuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of lightfuckjedi is a glorious beacon of light

Ok I will definitely ask her the next time I see her at the bus stop again.

But just curious...how much will you guys offer?

I want to be sure I get as much advice from the seasoned bros here as this is unfamiliar territory for me lol
Old 08-05-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 13
Splitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of lightSplitter100 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Hana from Siglap?
Old 09-05-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by desantos0773 View Post
Elly
Nouna
Chacha
Tiana
Devita
Marisa

All on Michat. Find on friends nearby. All do bbbj. Elly and Devita raw. Not tried any of them. Can all meet at lunchtime weekdays.
U mean they can raw with the guys whom they not don't know them?
Old 09-05-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter100 View Post
Hana from Siglap?
Up u bro. 😊
Old 09-05-2019, 08:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
Hi bro do share more info about mysterious girl

I have her in my MiChat
Up u bro. 😊
Old 09-05-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 431 / Power: 16
M&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find betterM&ERTO is a living Saint! - you won't find better

ctc please
Old 09-05-2019, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1367 / Power: 14
tnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud oftnkaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuckjedi View Post
Was at the bus stop near my place today and saw this busty Filipino maid with a slutty look. Because she was with another Filipino maid I didn’t want to just approach her until she was alone.

Unfortunately we didn’t drop off at the same stop but if I were to see her again I would be sure to ask if she’s keen to earn some extra $$$.

Question I want to ask the experienced bros here is will they freak out if you approach them for sex?
Bro,
beware, not all filipino are working as maids here, especially when you saw those 2 in weekdays
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1