The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 04-05-2019, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by sshelterz View Post
Not again... Hey hey.
Don’t worry not so much
Old 04-05-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post

Wa my sis new part time maid
Unbelievable
Look at her ass
Doggy gal
Too bad...my sis maid

wowow.. the hottest ass ive ever seen on a maid... one look at the ass can already confirm she is one hottie that loves being doggied to create a better world..
Old 04-05-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 22
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboys View Post
must get fresh maids. new leads
Up u bro. 😊
Old 04-05-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 18
cumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to beholdcumranger69 is a splendid one to behold

I am in a dilemma.

One of my maid FB has promised me to let her screw her ass tomorrow. Initially I was just kidding with her I want to do her there but didn't expect she will agree.

Now naive me has never taken one in the ass before.

Do I use condom?
If I dun use condom, is it dirty?

Haven't done before so wondering how I should proceed.

Can any season backdoor bandit advise?
No wisecracking please...this is real although it felt surreal..
Old 04-05-2019, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 15
Gunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to allGunfreak is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by cumranger69 View Post
I am in a dilemma.

One of my maid FB has promised me to let her screw her ass tomorrow. Initially I was just kidding with her I want to do her there but didn't expect she will agree.

Do I use condom?

Bro just do it haha but tell her to watch what she eats from now till tmr. Or maybe don’t eat at all 16 hours before the fuck.
Old 04-05-2019, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1938 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Just ask her to poop herself thorough before she meet you tomorrow. Prepare a tube of lube

Have fun
Old 04-05-2019, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
I am in a dilemma.

Do I use condom?

Bro, wear condom n proceed. Don't let her control u, say no need condom. Its not abt her shit, it's abt your protection. Enjoy, share us photo n contact pls.
Old 04-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4502 / Power: 20
omg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond reputeomg888 has a reputation beyond repute

Just took one maid in the ass last month. She said it's her first time taking it in the ass.

Reason I took her ass is I was so pissed she looked so different from her photos. BBBJ was bad with her buck teeth hurting my little brother all the time. Pussy was loose as well.

Heck man, decided to make my $100 worth it by screwing the ass.

I had a tube of lube with me, so lubed her up and proceeded to pump her ass in doggie style.

She said it hurts afterwards, but once out of shower, she said ok liao. And yes, shit, literally shit did come out. Saw a small piece of shit stuck at her anus afterwards and quickly asked her to go shower.

Texted her again last week to say I want to fuck her ass again, and she replied sure without any hesitation.

Guess it wasn't that bad for her after all!

Quote:
I am in a dilemma.

Do I use condom?

Old 04-05-2019, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 772 / Power: 7
xxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to beholdxxadready is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00tix View Post
Just clear my inbox sorry for the late reply... busy lately...

For those keep asking me the punggol maid charges for your infor she does bbbj for 50 and 150/2hr/unlimited shot...

So if u want free meal please skip this maid... thanks
can share contact pls..
Old 04-05-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 285 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 23
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
I am in a dilemma.

Do I use condom?

fARK HER ARSE IN THE TOILET WITH RUNNING shower water on .... tell her its more romantic... cos the poop smell will literally turn u off if she din clear her bowels properly... the fell is shiok and tight but the sight of brownish stuff on ur dick is not exactly shiok... condom for safety but for mux feel, only RAW can truly justify anal.. else just whack the pussy sua liao... kepp her arsehole virginised..
Old 04-05-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1166 / Power: 20
allandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud ofallandse has much to be proud of

If you have 6+ cock, prepared to see bits of browny stuff!!!
Old 04-05-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

If take, anal, any bro take the maid during her period? How's the feeling?
Old 04-05-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 12
winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!winliaoloh is one of the Best!

Anyone tried devita from michat ? 100/2 , just asking for FR haha
Old 04-05-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
fARK HER ARSE IN THE TOILET WITH RUNNING shower water on .... tell her its more romantic... cos the poop smell will literally turn u off if she din clear her bowels properly... the fell is shiok and tight but the sight of brownish stuff on ur dick is not exactly shiok... condom for safety but for mux feel, only RAW can truly justify anal.. ..
This is the best practical advice given so far and i agree completely.... when showering together, it is most important to stick a finger or 2 inside to help clean out any shit that is still in there. Tell her it is important that you prep her to get used to and then later enjoy your dickie inside her.

Remember to sparingly use KY inside and around the rim of her anus before attempying to put it in and when puting it in.... whisper in her ear to relax and to feel you as you go in cm by cm. You may also like to finger her clit while doing so.

Reminds me of my good old younger days

Enjoy.......

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 04-05-2019, 07:37 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 13
genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!genevaguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
I am in a dilemma.

Do I use condom?

Ok a couple of tips that i have learned;

-Have her poo first

-Then shower and soapy finger up ass...if your fingers are longer, you do this, be gentle

-Off to bed, put a bit of lube on one of your fingers and work around the anus and gently put the tip in

-then..ask her to SQUEEZE...once she has done this, the anal muscles relax and you can then put your whole finger in

-after you do this a few times, put a bit of lube on your dick and put the tip in...and ask her to SQUEEZE, after that her muscles will relax and you can gently put the whole dick in

-Enjoy and blow a load deep in her

I have small maid i see (about 42 kg), never had ass fucked...we used this method and now, she loves it (still prefers pussy though hehe)....sorry no contact

GG

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1