The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 08-01-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
z9878987898789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
MR for http://sglonelyguy.com/abby-massage/

Visited her 2x in the last 2 months. IMO she is worth a visit if you want a SYT and a good massage. 90 min sessions at DMG $140. Her time management is good in the sense that I didn't get short-changed overall, give and take 5 mins.

Location: Central, 15 mins away from the nearest MRT. Same precinct as XM, another Tier-1 ML.

Looks: Identical to the photos. Like some bros said, the 生活照 is a better reflection of her looks. To me, can qualify as a SYT, going pre-MILF.

Massage: No doubt one of the best masseurs out there. She has a proper massage bed and her techniques are quite pro. Oil-based (not excessive) with continuous strokes, from neck to legs. Towards the end of the session, you can ask for a head massage if the time still permits. BTW, massage is done with clothes on.

HJ: 2x. For my 1st visit, the 1st shot was done topless (shorts on). 2nd visit was better, shorts off but south prohibited. To me, sensual was average. Not much variation even after 2nd visit. Felt like SOP jerking with oil. What helps with the release is her puffy looking nips on her B to C size cup. She allows you to feast on the melons which will help to offset the lack of variation.

GFE: She is friendly and will welcome you in with a warm hug. She is not very good with conversations so the session might be a little quiet if you don't initiate. That was what happened during my 1st visit. 2nd visit was better which helped in the HJ aspect. Expect to shower alone. Overall, a little commercial (not for bros who rank GFE highly).

Hygiene: Fresh towel for shower and massage. Not sure about the towels on her bed though. That's the place where you will be having your release usually.

RTM: Like I mentioned, her massage & special looking puffy nips should entice bros like me favouring a good massage most of the times. Her looks are GND with little make-up. Overall, I will rate her as RTM-able, as long as she can improve on her HJ variations instead of the up & down standard.

Hope this helps.
She stays with Chanel now? I once asked Chanel for her location for future purposes and she gave me abby location.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 298 / Power: 12
lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!lemonlaw00 is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
2 mins BF only? She stopped even when u din release?

Tried once and never return
I never even get to roam routh
She's has too many SOP . This cannot that cannot and BF only a while
Old 08-01-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1764 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Some recent visits, I didn’t really dig out their past MRs prior to my visit, just go based on the talk of the day here. All of them stay alone at the time I visited them, not sure after that.

Vivian
http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/

Face look very similar to pic but face only lol. Stout built like clearly/cassie type, neither tall nor slim with some baby fat. Adorable!

She massage topless and her routine will last a few min then her hand will slide down my butt crack and linger there. I will smack her hand off and the whole thing will repeat again. Okay since she wanna play, I’ll flip over and play.

I think hers is a small B on a young body. Sensual was good, no complain. Fresh young girl usually can get me off easily. Gfe oso good with lotsa hugs and kisses. Must have won many fans under her charm oredi. With her figure, she won’t turn head on the street but overall still a not bad session.

恋儿 Lian-er / BELLA 贝啦
http://mygongzhuwang.com/lian-er/

The attached pic is the closest to her look.
I won’t classified her as SYT, she looks older than advertised.
Very heavy make-up, I think she was trying to cover a mark on her chin.

Massage was ok, she got good strength and technique.
Fair, petite size body with small B boobs. Good roaming signal – can go south.
The rest was SOP. Uses phone quite a bit.

At some angle when she lay next to me during the HJ, I actually find her very pretty.

Linn 淋
http://www.liltigersden.com/linn/

Seriously, none of her pics from her ad looks like her, again much older than advertised.
She looked big, tall and athletic. Machiam like a retired basketball player.
Small C, broad shoulder and very strong legs.
There is a bit of kampong feel about her that I don’t like.

Sensual – Can go topless and let you play with her tits.
I’m glad I came, she is quite armature in this.

Massage – I don’t like her style

So I left quickly before my time was up.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 08-01-2017, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
I'm really torn by this trend.. This forum is supposed to be about MLs not FLs but increasingly either MLs offer both massage or FJ services.

My main concern is if this continues. Then what's the diff between this forum on MLs and FL2?

mariosuper's FR is a great read, and i'll just let this slide but I think if this thread has too many FJ FRs then maybe need to put a stop to it? The people who frequent this thread, like me, are not here for FJs. There's another forum for that - FL2.

Thoughts?
I would second TS's view here. MRs not FRs.

I think if a ML wants to advertise that she does BJ/BBBJ/FJ (at a higher cost usually), she would indicate so in her ad with OKT. If she puts it there, all clear for ppl to see. If you wanna alert ppl she does that in a separate ad I think it's fine to just say that and end of story, but spare us the details, I think people here no need to know as most are here mostly for massage and some hanky panky. We don't need to know how song you are, how many positions you tried, how tight is it etc...

But, if it's not stated in the service, I still think it's best not to mention. It's not because we have a "goddess" image of our fav MLs that they never have sex with others (I think most of us are not dumb, the girls here are not virgins. We all know that they are probably more experienced than most of us here). It's because there's always a reason why it's not mentioned as part of their service. And as fellow humans, I think it's only right we just respect that. Simple as that.
If she wants to provide to you, off-menu (FOC or charged) it is a dealing between the two of you. The rest need not know.

You may think nothing of it, but by mentioning sometimes you are giving false hopes to some lurkers out there who find it extremely exciting to have FJ with a ML somehow. Even though they know there are FLs out there who can give them what they want. Even though for that same price or slightly more than that they may have to pay, they can get a proper good clean TCM massage outside for 1 hour plus a FJ with a chio FL for 1 hour (total 2 hours).

And these lurkers here can be quite dangerous and spoil the fun of the masses who just want simple massage and some fun. Some may destroy the livelihood of MLs with whom you enjoy the company with. Some of your favorite MLs may be so sick of all the shit and go back home country early. Some bros may get scared of all the things that may happen and can't enjoy their sessions feeling safe (even if it's somewhat "legal" to visit MLs, who is not scared/frustrated if some ML received high profile attention and gets visited by the men in blue when you having your tryst with your ML). Some even better, cannot get what they want decide to spread rumours and let everyone come and disturb the MLs every now and then to ask if they provide full service. So every time you mention about the "extras", you are not doing yourself a favor. In fact you may reap your "rewards" next time when the scene is all messed up by these lurkers.

My main wish here would be just keep the ML scene safer and fun. Keep it simple, play by the rules here, I think everyone can be happier.

Last edited by yqz7; 08-01-2017 at 02:43 AM. Reason: Minor edits
Old 08-01-2017, 02:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 12
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by z9878987898789 View Post
She stays with Chanel now? I once asked Chanel for her location for future purposes and she gave me abby location.
Last I went, she was still staying alone
Old 08-01-2017, 03:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
IMO, there is no way to draw a clear line between ML and FL. Furthermore, the term "FL" expands to "freelancer", refers to a prostitute who is self-employed, which is an operation model adopted by almost all the girls advertised in this sub-forum.

Also, does a prostitute offering massage service make her an "ML"? Does a masseuse offering penetration sex service make her an "FL"? Well, the answer is really not important to me... although some bros are very particular in this.

Nevertheless, I do have a little suggestion. I think that this sub-forum, namely "Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]" should be allowed to discuss the service, encounter, experience, opinion... pertaining to all the girls who are advertised in this sub-forum. Girls who are advertised in FL Dome2, for example, or not advertised in SBF shall not be mentioned and discussed. This would ease the access to information, and of course, your moderation.

Back to this thread, as it was started by you, thank you very much I love this thread, I think fellow bros should respect your do-not-discuss-FJ house rule.
Yes bro as long she is advertising under the sub forum local massage directory she can be allowed to discuss here.

Maybe we could add in some house rules like also do-not-discuss-GFE house rules cos it isn't beneficial to us to hear details on off menu items (not advertised in her ad) like GFE . Writing things like

Eg on vera- "She is the elegant wife you want to talk to about serious thoughts, and yet she is so alluring when she turns her switch on. That angelic face and hot bod... Perfect wife material, just the type i wld like and fantasize on!"

We are looking for ml not finding gf or Wife, no point writing those.

I agree that we should not be discussing details off menu items on fj and also the GFE.( not advertised in all LTD ads) What we want to hear is the details of the massage , whether is she nude , semi nude or fully clothed. Accurate details that allow us to make better decisions in choosing mls.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 08-01-2017, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8195 View Post
Mint MR from mygongzhuwang

http://mygongzhuwang.com/mint/

Decided to try for Mint based on the positive feedback.

She opened the door and when I saw her, I liked her straightaway, I knew I have choose theright choice ,
Mint is very young and pretty , playful, teasing and GFE feeling like your loving girlfriend. The type your mom would approve of, and want you to have many babies with.

Different girls, different tastes for different men. But what is common between them,relax massage, free roaming , solid service and strong GFE

Mint has a look that will disarm you and endear you. She has a nice, dimpled smile and a pleasant voice, fat-free, size 8 body topped by perky nipples that you just want to turn like radio knobs, her cute perky ass, and slender body and legs.

Massage is that good, she massage me properly, including the famous technique of using her butt bones to massage my back. She has strength, and will use it when she finds knots in your body.

After the massage, came the special treat for a short while. Let me just say that the experience can only be labelled GFE all the way... you have to try it yourself .Service and quality can really vary, depending on chemistry. Even now, 12 hours later, I have a stupid smile on my face when I think of what we did together.

Look: 8.5/10 (Sweet, homely, Cute SYT type..)
Boobs: “B” cups with perky nips
Body: 8/10 (fat free, size 8, smooth fair skin, delight to let your hands roam all over)
Frenching : 9/10 ( french like lover ,great)
Massage: 8/10 (good massage, will work hard to untie knots)
HJ : 9/10 ( sensual with few patterns , Shiok )
Overall: 9/10 (hope it'll get steamier next time I see her!)
Damage: $110 + tips
RTM: Definitely , I will certainly go back to see her again...

Left there a happy happy man with smiles surfacing on and off for nothing… LOL
RTM mint

luckly managed to book a slot with mint yesterday night after she came back from holiday 1st start work

service and gfe still so good , a very enjoyable session with her again

will look for her very soon
Old 08-01-2017, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 9
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Hahaha, same here. Once ml turns to fl I won't go visit liow.

Yes I think the FRs on this tread should strictly be massage reports. Sure, if really necessary, mention that ML is also an FL, but details of the experience here should be the massage experience.
Me too. Once ML turns FL, I won't visit anymore no matter how good is her service.

One AngPai ML now serves as both ML and FL. On the contrary, she may lose some bros here in this massage forum while her high price for full service scare some bros in FL Dome2. I hope I am wrong. Good luck to her.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Me too. Once ML turns FL, I won't visit anymore no matter how good is her service.

One AngPai ML now serves as both ML and FL. On the contrary, she may lose some bros here in this massage forum while her high price for full service scare some bros in FL Dome2. I hope I am wrong. Good luck to her.
She probably can afford to lose some regulars with the new services provided.

Put it this way, they are their own boss, what type, qualities and prices it is purely up to their own decision.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:34 AM
Samster

ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
MR for http://sglonelyguy.com/abby-massage/

Visited her 2x in the last 2 months. IMO she is worth a visit if you want a SYT and a good massage. 90 min sessions at DMG $140. Her time management is good in the sense that I didn't get short-changed overall, give and take 5 mins.

Location: Central, 15 mins away from the nearest MRT. Same precinct as XM, another Tier-1 ML.

Looks: Identical to the photos. Like some bros said, the 生活照 is a better reflection of her looks. To me, can qualify as a SYT, going pre-MILF.

Massage: No doubt one of the best masseurs out there. She has a proper massage bed and her techniques are quite pro. Oil-based (not excessive) with continuous strokes, from neck to legs. Towards the end of the session, you can ask for a head massage if the time still permits. BTW, massage is done with clothes on.

HJ: 2x. For my 1st visit, the 1st shot was done topless (shorts on). 2nd visit was better, shorts off but south prohibited. To me, sensual was average. Not much variation even after 2nd visit. Felt like SOP jerking with oil. What helps with the release is her puffy looking nips on her B to C size cup. She allows you to feast on the melons which will help to offset the lack of variation.

GFE: She is friendly and will welcome you in with a warm hug. She is not very good with conversations so the session might be a little quiet if you don't initiate. That was what happened during my 1st visit. 2nd visit was better which helped in the HJ aspect. Expect to shower alone. Overall, a little commercial (not for bros who rank GFE highly).

Hygiene: Fresh towel for shower and massage. Not sure about the towels on her bed though. That's the place where you will be having your release usually.

RTM: Like I mentioned, her massage & special looking puffy nips should entice bros like me favouring a good massage most of the times. Her looks are GND with little make-up. Overall, I will rate her as RTM-able, as long as she can improve on her HJ variations instead of the up & down standard.

Hope this helps.
I tried once and can attest this is quite an accurate representation of her services.

Highly recommend for bros looking for good and strong massage rather than sensual.
Old 08-01-2017, 10:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
ironmaiden2015 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
She probably can afford to lose some regulars with the new services provided.

Put it this way, they are their own boss, what type, qualities and prices it is purely up to their own decision.
Well, I tried.. after cumming, feels that I won't be seeing her again since I got what I wanted for so long.. and it's cheap considering I was rejected with 500 once..haha.. time to move on to another girl..

My opinion is it's good to go when they first concert (maybe within a week conversion) so that prob of getting 60 min full is high.. after awhile, prob will be cut short
Old 08-01-2017, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 12
alexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find betteralexsptrader is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Simple mr on Shannan from ltd.

Saw her pic on the web . Steam. Porcelain face. Sharp features.. Big nene. I like.
Expecting a good one . Afternoon weekday date. Reach there. like what some Bros commented elephant. Ang moh plus size . Wanted to just give tips and go.. No choice carried on.

Msg - 5/10 keeps texting press abit . Press hp.
GFe 3/10 horror date where u jst want to run after first sip of water
Room -7/10 clean nice apt.
Face -7/10 face nice.. Fair skin . Smooth.
Figure - 5/10 big boobs yes but bigger bums.nt my type. Book f cum pay run.
Not keen on BBbj etc..

Rtm - never.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post

Bro you forget there is a huge base of Samsters in the health care centre and ktv tango that interested in mls that offer both options. Good luck to her I am certain she will do much better than fully clothed mls.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 08-01-2017, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Bro you forget there is a huge base of Samsters in the health care centre and ktv tango that interested in mls that offer both options. Good luck to her I am certain she will do much better than fully clothed mls.
FC ML really waste time no matter how syt or very good in massage skills. Most of us go other than a good rub also to enjoy a good view with everything off.
Old 08-01-2017, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1568 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin99 View Post
Tried Xiao Mo back in end nov/ early Dec.
Been wanting to try her ever since her ads under chewyfruit (advertising tarma with xiao han). But always din go and now that she's back, tot that i just had to try.

Lookswise 6/10 (light make up, pleasant but not chio)
Body: 6.5 to 7/10 slim and has a nice butt. Boobs were small B and saggy. (Sag boobs kill my joy, hence e rating)
Massage: 5/10 same massage style as Clarity, can't massage to save her life)
Sensual: 7/10 quite friendly n sweet but e boobs lowered the ratings.

Do up my points if u find it useful.

Next up will be on Alina.
I also just tried xiao mo. Overall pleasant. But not really pretty and you are right about the saggy B boobs.

The sensual part was quite good, I like it. And her cat bath was really quite long, though I am not one that is overly aroused by it. I am more a HDLY guy. (Still miss Tao Hong).

I probably won't rtm though. It was quite good but nothing outstanding.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1