The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-02-2018, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 7
potatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpotatoesbouncer is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by staminadick View Post
Yah during my session with POP today, POP was so worry about Gail. ask me if can call Gail. I tell her please go ahead. POP sounds really worry about her friend. But after that she still smiley and go on the session with her cute character.

Poor Gail, very unlucky.
Sadly it's because of these type of black sheep. Which some stables OKT screened us chiongster so thoroughly when first time visiting them.

Last edited by potatoesbouncer; 26-02-2018 at 08:19 PM. Reason: edit
Old 26-02-2018, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 11
jerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjerko121075 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Nessa of SiamAngels

Nessa of SiamAngels.

Twice is 3 days and truly enjoyed each session. Tight body, horny n willing to please. French all the way which adds to the atmosphere.
Old 26-02-2018, 08:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
80ziwik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nessa of SiamAngels

Bros..any FR for Molly from BKGirls69?
Old 26-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
wnswnswns deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks Tiko Melody

FR on Tikoclub Melody

Bonk on Feb.26.

I don't normally write FRs b/c I only go for those well known ones who everyone knows bout and hence do not really more require FRs but it seems like no one's writing FR on Melody (except that one about a week ago that lacks all the details about the session. A little creepy IMO)

Alright.
OKT: smooth and efficient.
Face: 7/10. She looks dead gorgeous on the website but in real life, she is still pretty with sharp features but overall, i was pretty disappointed with the dissemblance. She looks like she's lost weight from the pictures, hence it emphasizes her cheek bones
Body: 8/10. Again, photoshop to lengthen her body, especially her legs. The website does state that her height is 1.60m which is dead accurate so even before going for the session, I was 90% skeptical about her proportion and I was right.
Boobs: 6/10. man-made, pretty hard Ds. Given her short height, it was not as proportionate as some would like, but I like big boobs (full of silicone tho)
Shower: together
BBBJ: 8/10 pretty good n patient. Can not DT though.
French: 8/10 she started with a slight pecks on the lips and went on full frenches after her first organsm.
FJ: 8/10 she takes lead in doing many positions. I usually fuck for about 40~50min per shot, hard core so many FLs complain of pain but this one took like a champ and enjoyed it. Her moan is pretty good.
GFE: 9.5/10. Despite my disappointment in her unlikeness from the posted pics, she did impress me with her bubbly personality and passionate FJ attitude.

Hopefully this helps.
Old 26-02-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 13
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
What kind of world is this becoming?
I just had a chat with Bro ED.
His lady, Gail has apparently suffered 2 cases of injustice today.
1. Customer had sex 2x with her. Paid and left. Came back in 2 mins and told her he was dissatisfied with the session and demanded a full refund. A foreign lady in a foreign land got scared and refunded him in full! Customer is really such a big hero or too handsome! but gutless enough to block Bro ED lol.

2. Next customer went to her room. Watched her stripped then proceeded to grope her all over and asked for a refund citing her boobs are too small for his liking lol. What is wrong with his eyes? Big or small he cant see but need to touch to assess the size? Again this poor lady got afraid and refunded him in full.
This is not great bonks bros, this is great shame for these 2 samsters who took advantage of a defenceless gal.
If you 2 low lifes are reading this then let me tell you both SHAME ON YOU, hope your female family members also become a FL and endure the same shit u 2 put Gail thorugh. No wonder good fl are all avoiding this country. Your actions are nothing short of deplorable!
really is tarnish our country's image.
Old 26-02-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4800 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
really is tarnish our country's image.

some leader once say steal lunch of other country, thats why
Old 26-02-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 13
Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!Kinglopi is one of the Best!

the lady provide the service that i get does not mean all the bros will get same service from the same lady.. Because she does not hug you and you just zap me good job on it..The service is all depend on chemistry between you and the lady... if you believe my fr pls dont go and book if not you will later blame people why the service the other bros have and i dont have it..
Old 26-02-2018, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 9
henrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhenrykao00001 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

How can One be so low to take advantage of girls who are making a living using their bodies?

Sometimes I might not get the type of service I expecting....but I still pays them with a smile. No matter what these girls are using their bodies to earn a living.
Old 26-02-2018, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 354 / Power: 14
t4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find bettert4tortoise is a living Saint! - you won't find better

RTF for Nessa - https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=681216

Great attitude, great smile. Tight bod. Natural Bs?
Great BBBJ with fantastic eye contact. lots of teasing. happily took my full load CIM.
Massage afterwards and I fell asleep (didnt sleep well the previous night).

Tomorrow is last day to try... commando service w AR.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 651 / Power: 15
yellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to beholdyellowpeanuts is a splendid one to behold

fcuking disgusting
confirm those 2 bastaards are friends

i agree with the other bro - ask OKT put the number out here
then repost into EDMW let these 2 assholes famous!!

Quote:
I just had a chat with Bro ED.
His lady, Gail has apparently suffered 2 cases of injustice today.
1. Customer had sex 2x with her. Paid and left. Came back in 2 mins and told her he was dissatisfied with the session and demanded a full refund. A foreign lady in a foreign land got scared and refunded him in full! Customer is really such a big hero or too handsome! but gutless enough to block Bro ED lol.

2. Next customer went to her room. Watched her stripped then proceeded to grope her all over and asked for a refund citing her boobs are too small for his liking lol. What is wrong with his eyes? Big or small he cant see but need to touch to assess the size? Again this poor lady got afraid and refunded him in full.
This is not great bonks bros, this is great shame for these 2 samsters who took advantage of a defenceless gal.
If you 2 low lifes are reading this then let me tell you both SHAME ON YOU, hope your female family members also become a FL and endure the same shit u 2 put Gail thorugh. No wonder good fl are all avoiding this country. Your actions are nothing short of deplorable!

Please leave your nick if you are so kind to up me, so I may return the favour.

just-up = Solopop . Sailsingapore . w00f . beep . nitecrawllerr . cookiepuss

to-up =
Old 27-02-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 19
johnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjohnjohntan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried Milk from RP after reading a couple of good FRs.
Sigh... dont know is it me or wat. kena 2 bad bonks in a row already.

First things first. Place now has bed sheet and towels.

Looks wise, milk definitely looks better in the photos. If she doesnt smile shes 80% of the pic. but when she opens her mouth then i think must minus another 20%.

firstly, shes a time watcher and a time waster. she will talk with u anything under the sun and do things slowly like taking off her clothes and getting ready for action just so that less things can be done to her during this 90 mins.

service wise very green. asked me what should she do. i also stunned. not like its her first day. Im sure she have had a few customers already. so i just told her proceed with catbath first. she obliged, nothing too fantastic about it. but credit must be given for her bbbj when she asked if i had enough or if i wanted more of it. only smooching and no frenching and was very minimal.

FJ was as per normal. nothing to shout about.

Now on to the 2nd shot. In between resting, she asked if i wanted 2nd shot.hate it when girls ask this question. its clearly telling u can we not have 2nd shot. ok. nvm. I said no need. HJ is good enough. then she asked me whether she can put her clothes on. I gave her a stunned face. she got the idea and said dont wear also can.

so ok. i told her to catbath me during the HJ. she would lick for a min or so and start talking again. lick 1 min and started talking again. suddenly she talked about my parents?? i stunned again. told her im gonna finish soon and would appreciate if she just stops talking. she gets the idea and then sheepishly said she actually lazy to do cathbath. sigh. hear liao jitao no mood. told her nvm. put on my clothes and left thinking to myself 2 bad bonks in a row. sua lor. what to do.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
... ... No wonder good fl are all avoiding this country. Your actions are nothing short of deplorable!
Oh no. That's very bad. I hope my recent FR has not contributed to her being targeted by such bad ppl.

I think the only way to try to console her is to RTF her. Hopefully she is not too traumatized by these 2 bad incidents.

Hiazzz... Stealing and bullying the weak and lone foreigner is nothing to be proud of...
Old 27-02-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 19
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohntan View Post

First things first. Place now has bed sheet and towels.

Looks wise, milk definitely looks better in the photos. If she doesnt smile shes 80% of the pic. but when she opens her mouth then i think must minus another 20%.

firstly, shes a time watcher and a time waster. she will talk with u anything under the sun and do things slowly like taking off her clothes and getting ready for action just so that less things can be done to her during this 90 mins.

service wise very green. asked me what should she do. i also stunned. not like its her first day. Im sure she have had a few customers already. so i just told her proceed with catbath first. she obliged, nothing too fantastic about it. but credit must be given for her bbbj when she asked if i had enough or if i wanted more of it. only smooching and no frenching and was very minimal.

FJ was as per normal. nothing to shout about.

Now on to the 2nd shot. In between resting, she asked if i wanted 2nd shot.hate it when girls ask this question. its clearly telling u can we not have 2nd shot. ok. nvm. I said no need. HJ is good enough. then she asked me whether she can put her clothes on. I gave her a stunned face. she got the idea and said dont wear also can.

so ok. i told her to catbath me during the HJ. she would lick for a min or so and start talking again. lick 1 min and started talking again. suddenly she talked about my parents?? i stunned again. told her im gonna finish soon and would appreciate if she just stops talking. she gets the idea and then sheepishly said she actually lazy to do cathbath. sigh. hear liao jitao no mood. told her nvm. put on my clothes and left thinking to myself 2 bad bonks in a row. sua lor. what to do.
you need a commando than some greenhorn

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
leonloi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Melon of TRL
Thanks Bro SK for the quick reponse
Face : 8 (my type)
Body : 9 , no tattoo (not that I know off) no excess fat etc
BBBJ : 8 suck on your balls and your dick like a lollipop
FJ : 9 try many position and she are loving it
Frenching : 9 non stop frenching action once inside the room
Plus point, she is doing massage back in Thailand and her skills are superb, request for massage after first shot and it was good and hard, professional type.
If wallet allowed will definately RTF again, but I think she is going back soon.
Old 27-02-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnjohntan View Post

sigh. hear liao jitao no mood. told her nvm. put on my clothes and left thinking to myself 2 bad bonks in a row. sua lor. what to do.

Hi fella cheongster, so sorry to hear that u hv encountered 2 consecutive disappointing bonking. Not sure what has happened but I did try RP service before and am luckily enuf not to encounter similar incident. But I guess things like this do happen... Sometimes gal problem, sometimes miscomm, just plain suay, etc... Not trying to defend any Okt or lady lar.

Nowadays many FRs may not be that accurate becoz different ppl have different tastes, judgements, preferences, etc... So maybe it will help by filtering the FRs. Hopefully that will help u to reduce the chances of those unsatisfactorily session.

Good to share ur encounter here... Cheer up man, new year and new hope!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1