The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-04-2012, 11:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Scorp888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenzong View Post
Brother Scorp888,

I have seen and experienced too many horror stories of relationships with PRC women. As much as I try to believe you shall buck the trend, I wish you all the best. I am especially worried, because you are "in love" with this woman.

Take care, will you? And if, touch wood, anything happens, do remember you have fellow bros supporting you here. That was how those of us who have been burnt by PRC women got through.

Hoping that yours is that "best case" scenario!

Bro Chenzong,

I too have heard too many horror stories about them. That's why I was skeptical and cautious, but the cherry is too good to pass up, something about her/them that we can't find in our own girls. So we men still proceed where angels fear, but eyes and ears must be very open. I keep a tight rein over who she befriends, we've had huge quarrels initially but she has given in. She calls me everyday when she wakes up and every night after she got home from work. I also often wait at her workplace and send her home after she's done. (And sometimes overnight with her). Sometimes in the day I will appear at her place without appointment to take her out to lunch & then send her to work. This keeps her on her toes. So far so good, touch wood.

I will continue to be vigilant and watch my back because of all the horror stories.

I believe that if the PRC woman is made aware of the boundaries and expectations, there must come a point where they will actually fall in love with us men and stick with us. They're human afterall. They're here primarily to make money, and they go crazy simply because there's no shortage of men here to shower them with $$$ and gifts so readily, something they almost never see back home. To them, love is a luxury, whereas sex is a responsibility & trading asset, but not all of them sell sex, some do have morals. All are shamelessly attracted to $$$. (We are the same also, but not so shamesless).

Bro Chenzong, thanks for your headsup. Wish me luck I will still need it.
Old 16-04-2012, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurryMonster View Post
yah man, do take care bro!
china lady are very expert to cheat our love and $$
she can even mother yr son, but when the time she got her PR IC, she can say goodbye without brinking her eye
Bro CurryMonster, thanks for your caution.

I know I'm walking on dangerous ground where too many Sg men have become casualties. I will play the game the best way I can, with some help & advice from the bros here. Hope I make it thru.
Old 16-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp888 View Post
Bro CurryMonster, thanks for your caution.

I know I'm walking on dangerous ground where too many Sg men have become casualties. I will play the game the best way I can, with some help & advice from the bros here. Hope I make it thru.
I had a senior friend, now in his 60s that used to go Lido Palace wif me.
This story has been posted in this forum by me before but for your sake, I will repeat it.
He was a bachelor, late 40s coming 50 liao and was a close brudder to me.
As we are both regulars at Lido Palace, it didn't take long for him to fall for a singer almost half his age.
Initially, we as friends didn't really bother for a new kill is always good fun, but as time passed, we cud c it was no more a bot pussy, there was severe love involved!
He terminated her contract and soon after, she was back on a 2yr work pass to be with him fulltime.
Then one day, out of the blue, he handed me red wedding dinner invitation cards.
I tried my very best to warn him and told him to drag but as usual, most of us wud hv heard it a million times by now, i hv tested her, blah blah that she's water tight.
So as only a friend, LL just watch.
After the wedding, he bot her a posh apt in ChongQing, car and of cos, loads of hard cash for he's a rich man.
1yr later, the 1st baby came, singapore citizen, that was when me suspicions on her dropped 50%, for once i said to myself, i may be wrong about this one!
In the hospital maternity ward, I gave her a big ang bao and she remarked: 大哥,我从没看过你这样的笑容,这是心笑
She was right, I have some what accepted as a non ghost and totally in love with my friend.
Yr2, pop came the 2nd baby, nothing to say liao, my suspicion on her zero!
About half a yr later, my friend came to me say wife lately like very quiet n moody, maybe miss home.
I told him to go home wif her for safety sake and also to meet up on relatives he never got to meet since she's already his wife.
But due to his business, he asked her to go back herself to destress which of cos she did.
But then, she disappeared and never came back.
He asked me for help, which sources came back to tell me that the apt and car have all been sold!
Her family also moved house and whereabouts not known.
He was devastated!
2 months later after her disappearance, she called him, asking him for a divorce, but because he loved her so much, he pleaded only to receive a reply that she's decided.
He pleaded again for the sake of the kids, let's resolve it and she told him, he can keep them & that she's decided & hung up the phone and not heard from again.
4mths after that call, she called again and shortly into the conv, the phone was taken over by a PRC man who said he's her man now and that they'll never hv anything to do with Singapore again!
The phone was hung up & no ctcs ever again since then.
Around 2wks after that last call, we received news of their whereabouts finally, and we as close bros, wanted revenge for this heartless tramp, but in our amazement, he begged us to let her go.
Now the 2 kids r near 12yrs old liao, n this incident has solidified the notion in my mind that, they r all not to be trusted!
Do you know how many years did this gal play in her plot for the grand finale?
Scary the things they will do to reach their objective!

Another story here is about a chick that was moonlighting wif me when she already had a so called full time man like u.
He always snoops around after he sends her back, but she'll make her way out to my car from another stairwell so as not to be spotted by him.
All these while, he was pumping the petrol & I was driving his car!

So, the moral of the story here is not to believe what you can see or wat u can hear, it's to believe wat u cant c or hear!
This is what will save your sanity!

In this so called game, they got nothing to loose where it is we, us men who THINKS they're truly in love wif us that has everything to loose!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 16-04-2012, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 17
besafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud ofbesafe has much to be proud of

If you think you can look for true love in the joints, forget it.
Chances is that you get burned !
Gals in the joints are for pleasure and pleasure alone.
If you have the $, do what Bro WB does, Get interested in a few, and you'll practically immuned to KC.
Otherwise stay level headed. It is a slippery slope.
Why I say this? I got burned before.
Cheers.
Old 16-04-2012, 09:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 16
Kigo San is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKigo San is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
So, the moral of the story here is not to believe what you can see or wat u can hear, it's to believe wat u cant c or hear!
This is what will save your sanity!

In this so called game, they got nothing to loose where it is we, us men who THINKS they're truly in love wif us that has everything to loose!
Kudos to you, bro this is a wise piece of advice to jr. like us.
Wish I chance upon this thread earlier and open my eyesight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post

If you have the $, do what Bro WB does, Get interested in a few, and you'll practically immuned to KC.
Otherwise stay level headed. It is a slippery slope.
Why I say this? I got burned before.
Bro Besafe, talk is easy. One must go thru the holy Grail to understand the depth and climp back in 1 piece. Kudos to your sharing.

做善事,口袋要先有钱。
求人,不如求己。
求人,如吞三寸剑。

Dailyz 6 green apple for upz.

Just Upz -
To Upz List -
Old 16-04-2012, 11:02 PM
Samster

DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigo San View Post
talk is easy. One must go thru the holy Grail to understand the depth and climp back in 1 piece. Kudos to your sharing.
U r rite.
Many old timers will know how many bros i've personally helped on & even off the forum.
Sad to report, till today, even those that seemed to be saved n woken up, still plunged.
Out of 10, i tink only got 1 success story.
Thus the nite scene is nothing different from the jungle out there.
Some were born to be preys, others were born to be predators regardless of race, language, religion or gender!
Some are players but some will always be played!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 16-04-2012, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lovetogive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Do_You_BJ,

Your friend's story is also what I experienced about PRC gal. They seems so real and relationship can be ongoing for years but we don't seems to believe it's not real when we are in it.

I am in my early 40s and have been chioning KTV for 10 over years. It is the last 3 years that I am stuck to a regular Hubei meimei. In our 1st and 2nd year of relationship, I will bring her to all the KTVs that I go, every 2 -3 nites a week. During the 3rd year of our relationship, I will see her at her house and she will prepare dinner. I still go out chionging but did not bring her along. I did not BY her and she is still working.

Recently her WP expire and she went back. As it is harder to exxtent WP nowsaday, she probably have to wait for another 6months before she can try to apply.

The issue here is that she did not inform me the date she went back and I am unable to ctc her, as she did not leave any china number. I am very sure she is not attached in China but cannot understand why this sudden lost of communication with her. To them 3 years in a relationship is really worth nothing.

In your friend case, she can also abandon the kids, so mine is just a small case.

Will get over this and start chionging hard again. It is just that cannot believe 3 years of relationship meant nothing to them and they can just stop contacting us overnite.

Unbelievable is the only words, as when we are together, they made you believe you are the only one in their heart but this changes overnite.

Hope this will further warn all our Bros to be careful and never be Kc'ed in the nite scene.
Old 17-04-2012, 12:01 AM
Samster

Lets put this in easier perspective so everyone can understand without cracking too much of their brain.
We will use the relationship here as cars!
Yes the regular cars watever brand and make we own.
We will care for it, race in it sometimes n feel shiok if we win, scratch we will send it for respray etc etc and heart pain if major accident or when time to change car cos this car has served me well for years.
These women look as the car as a ride to bring them from one place to another.
When its time, they'll just change the ride.
Yes, 3 yrs you feel something but to them, they were just hitching a ride.
You said u r sure she got no one there in PRC land, let me tell you, these WLs, yes they may not have one now but they have on queue many and they will activate them when required.
I hv witnessed many PRC gals like these during my stints there.
So like wat WB posted earlier, & I quote:

Most guys think short term. They think that because a woman they like starts dating a guy or, gasp, gets a boyfriend, or even a husband that she's gone forever.

If you are cool, if you stay in touch, if you at least appear to be "happy for her" (even though you are probably not), when Prince Charming screws it up (and he always does), you'll be the first guy she gets in touch with.

Patience is a virtue in all areas, but especially so in attraction. Now, this does not, of course, mean you "wait" for her while not seeing other women. You live your life, see other women, and take advantage of opportunity (any opportunity) as it arises.

Now u understand?
Many cars waiting to offer a ride
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 17-04-2012, 02:24 AM
Samster

To bros DO YOU BJ, lovetogive, and other bros,

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences and your advice. I will take them seriously.

I will be extra careful to dig up everything about her background when I got the chance before committing. (She was already in Sg for 5 yrs before she met me, so she had made some Sg friends). Recently she went back home to CQ for 2 weeks to be with her family, she asked me to go back with her so that she could intro me to her parents but I was too busy. I will test her and check on her more thoroughly without her knowing just to see her real character.

You can bet your ass I will be checking on everything about her.

But if the problem is with the entire PRC Chinese women population who can easily walk away from donkey years of "love" relationship and not feel a thing, then I guess all S'pore men are in danger. Like bro WB said, I think I better start having another one on the side, just in case.
Old 17-04-2012, 03:48 AM
Samster

Quote:

Thank you very much for sharing your experiences and your advice. I will take them seriously.

I will be extra careful to dig up everything about her background when I got the chance before committing. (She was already in Sg for 5 yrs before she met me, so she had made some Sg friends). Recently she went back home to CQ for 2 weeks to be with her family, she asked me to go back with her so that she could intro me to her parents but I was too busy. I will test her and check on her more thoroughly without her knowing just to see her real character.

You can bet your ass I will be checking on everything about her.

But if the problem is with the entire PRC Chinese women population who can easily walk away from donkey years of "love" relationship and not feel a thing, then I guess all S'pore men are in danger. Like bro WB said, I think I better start having another one on the side, just in case.
Remember why they came here for.
SURVIVAL!
But the occupation they chose is no diff than those who came on S-PASS and hold even real professional jobs.
Before u embark on someone from another culture, u must understand theirs!
Those that come here wud not want to do a basic jobs that even pay RMB3k a month, here earn SGD1k = their RMB5k liao
Its all in the numbers
Women like then aint stupid, they know u want to get into their pants.
There are 3 kinds:
1) Will tarik you n milk as much as they can from u during this period.
Once they sense the line gonna snap. they will let u get into their pants
2) Will allow you to get into her pants 1st then say ur the one they've been waiting for, want to marry you, your genes perfect for her off spring blah blah, this will allow u to let ur guard down n then FEEL OBLIGATED to feed her monetarily
3) Will do the above 2 process but it comes in a package deal.
After doin 1 & 2, they know that there are issues of distrust on the man's end thus the end is near.
This is when they will let go a SOB SOB story n seek your compassionate self to give more.
They will then in the meantime be already activating their stby or be on the look out or get their sisters to start introing them other potential cows to milk.
The cycle is on going till they expired.

Let me relate to you one of my latest dumped chick from Dalian.
She left our shores for home in Oct2011.
Many of the bros gave her the ultimate thumbs up for character etc etc
But i dun trust her!
Even if i did say i did in front of my bros n her, it is to make her feel that she has entered my comfort zone.
I started to dig, using reverse psychology & remember in great detail everything that she ever told me to the letter for thru experience, I know words they say, will always be twisted or changed in the future.
If an incident did happen to u in ur life, how is it possible for you to forget how in started & ended?
Not possible rite?
Little things says the most.
We met up in KL once a month for 2wks at a go from Nov till last month.
It was during this period, that my acquaintances in DaLian came back wif very interesting info about her that she never told me.
She was a KTV hostess in PRC since 19
She then became a mummy
Then she went to learn Japanese cos the spenders there were Japs and in Dalian, Japs r hot commodity.
She did ST
Managed to KC a PRC man who spent RMB500k to open a pub for her.
She cheated on him cos he said he'll marry her but not yet so in her mindset, cheating on him was acceptable cos she said he was buying time wif me, for all you know, he may be playing me!
My reply was, playing you open pub for you in your name at RMB500k still call playing?
When he found out about her cheating, he begged her to come bag which she did, and made him buy her a new HondaCRV for if i can remember RMB180k which she's still driving now!
So in the end after they broke off, she sold off the pub took the proceeds and kept the car and cont'd wif that guy she was cheating wif.
She has a fulltime stby Jap old man more than 50yrs old who BY her for more than 5yrs & they're still in ctc.
When she went back, she told me she'll prove to me she will cut off all ties wif her past etc etc and change numbers so that no one in her past will be able to find her.
Well, I never deleted that number.
Yes number was terminated n guess wat, 1wk ago, i was goin thru my phonebook & saw the old number, gave it a ring & yes, it's reconnected again!
Wat does this tell you?
Oh she's not SYT but she is attractive and has a fantastic body n looks good born 1981!
How did i suspect her?
Well, just after she landed and just completed her body checkup here n passed, I consummated her.
Her actions rang all my bells!
Yes, i did her raw and she actually pulled back my foreskin and examined my dick before she put it in her mouth.
And her tongue action, damn fucking good, twirling pattern.
No normal gal wud know this and do such stuff unless a professional whore.

See, all these little stuffs they do, say and forgot what she say & wat you said often is a sign that she has too much to remember.
WLs always forget what they said & u said.
Best way to catch them is to cook up a story they said, twist it a little and make it a conversational topic wif them.
See how they tango n u will know liao.
Then when it all goes haywire, throw the bomb at them, n chances r, they'll say it u who got the story wrong.
Always same pattern!
When this happen, u know to treat them as meat!
Bro, lets put it this way, y wud a divorced woman come all the way here to do what she's doin?
U mean she cant find a job there?
Do not be so intuned to what's she's doin now etc but know the root of y she's here.
From there, u will be able to piece up everything & most importantly, check her phone or install tracker software.
9 out of 10 chances r u will find out something u never wish u did!
N dun bother to question them, they will cry & say all kinds of BS to get ur softer side out and into submission!
Just enjoy the process and the sex, the companionship but always remind yourself, 她只是个过路人,路过了就结束!
Find new meat after.
U know y i say it like tat?
Cos they wun do it any different!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 17-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7306 / Power: 0
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Good morning!

I'm pleased that Bro S has finally tasted her pussy...but is he getting deeper in trouble?

Sine many esteemed bros hv weighed in w/ their excellent analysis n insights, I hv nothing more to add.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big B View Post
I think the following is definitely worth repeating...............................
LOL
Absolutely. I hv more to say on this.

Quote:
Bro WB,

I got her pussy last night!...............
Good for u!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurryMonster View Post
china lady are very expert to cheat our love and $$
Yes.
Quote:
Brother Scorp888,

I have seen and experienced too many horror stories of relationships with PRC women..............
Hi bro,

Still in SG?

Quote:
Bro Chenzong,

I too have heard too many horror stories about them..............
Quote:
Bro CurryMonster, thanks for your caution..........
You know the danger...

Quote:
I had a senior friend, now in his 60s that used to go Lido Palace wif me.
This story has been posted in this forum by me before but for your sake, I will repeat it................................................ ..........
Mr. Chairman,

Ths for the cautionary tale. I wonder if ur fren has checked his 2 kids' DNA to confirm if he is their biological father.

Quote:
Originally Posted by besafe View Post
If you think you can look for true love in the joints, forget it.
Hi bro besafe,

I couldn't agree w/ u more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kigo San View Post
Kudos to you, bro this is a wise piece of advice to jr. like us..............
Bro Besafe, talk is easy. One must go thru the holy Grail to understand the depth and climp back in 1 piece. Kudos to your sharing...
Quote:
U r rite.
Many old timers will know how many bros i've personally helped on & even off the forum.
Sad to report, till today, even those that seemed to be saved n woken up, still plunged.
Out of 10, i tink only got 1 success story.
Thus the nite scene is nothing different from the jungle out there.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetogive View Post
Bro Do_You_BJ,

Your friend's story is also what I experienced about PRC gal. ..................
Ths for sharing.

Quote:
Lets put this in easier perspective so everyone can understand without cracking too much of their brain.
We will use the relationship here as cars!............................................. .........
Now u understand?
Many cars waiting to offer a ride
Ths again.

Quote:

I will be extra careful to dig up everything about her background.................
Quote:
Remember why they came here for.
SURVIVAL!
.................................................. ...
From there, u will be able to piece up everything & most importantly, check her phone or install tracker software.
9 out of 10 chances r u will find out something u never wish u did!
N dun bother to question them, they will cry & say all kinds of BS to get ur softer side out and into submission!
Just enjoy the process and the sex, the companionship but always remind yourself, 她只是个过路人,路过了就结束!
Find new meat after.
U know y i say it like tat?
Cos they wun do it any different!
Hi Mr. Chairman,

Ths so much for sharing ur personal experiences n ur keen insights.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Old 17-04-2012, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Mr. Chairman,

Ths for the cautionary tale. I wonder if ur fren has checked his 2 kids' DNA to confirm if he is their biological father.
Yes, DNa all matched no errors.
Procedure was done by my bro who operates in Mt E Medical Ctr!
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Old 18-04-2012, 06:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bro,

Still in SG?
Nope, returned to China. I may be coming back to Singapore for good. I got the short end of the politics here in China, and have been forced to resign.
Old 18-04-2012, 06:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1046 / Power: 16
chenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud ofchenzong has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro Scorp, I won't try to persuade you any further, but I want to quote 2 experiences of friends close to me. And in both cases, the women are not even "night women" but "normal everyday Chinese girls".

The first is an angmo friend of mine who married a Chinese girl. They have been together for 2 years before they got married. It was another 6 months of marriage before she got her Australian PR. She immediately demanded a divorce. My friend was absolutely shattered.

The second is a businessman friend of mine, and he is...listen here...mainland Chinese. They had a kid of together and everything was fine until he lost his business. She left the family without a word and refused any attempts to get in touch with her.

Chinese women can plan and scheme for years to get what they want. And marriage means nothing to them except for a piece of paper and legal rights. I am sure there are exceptions, but if any one of us wants to play the toto and win big, sure, but the stakes are higher than any lottery in this game.

After 8 years in China, I have "seen through" the women here. We Singaporean men are easily skinned alive because the Chinese women know how to make us feel like a man (something our Singaporean women used to have to learn from their Malaysian "sisters"). I married a Singaporean who saw first hand how the Chinese are like and have adapted to preserve and keep her marriage (I am so blessed!).

Please try to keep a level head despite the extreme KC skills the Chinese women have!
Old 18-04-2012, 07:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nope, returned to China. I may be coming back to Singapore for good. I got the short end of the politics here in China, and have been forced to resign.
Sorry to hear that bro, many non locals have been slowly pushed out of MNCs in PRCs and they are taking over everything, even how the corp wants it to be done, China always seem to be in their own exclusion zone doin things their own way.
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1