The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2013, 03:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 12
UFO60 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
is this how u take care of friends in trouble? shame, damn siat suay!
hey asshole jameschong, mass zap me with all ur clones no use leh...but need to give u credit for hiding them for so long.
Old 16-02-2013, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
nicetongue is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slotti View Post
Nice one , envy you . Do you actually wear panties . very nice feeling ?
Yah, u said it right....actually panty's feeling is nicer that our underwear... guessed its the different material......can feel the adrenalin rush on my little bro......hmm wonder when I can get my hands on one again... heehee
Old 16-02-2013, 06:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 19
bizodee has a brilliant futurebizodee has a brilliant futurebizodee has a brilliant futurebizodee has a brilliant futurebizodee has a brilliant futurebizodee has a brilliant futurebizodee has a brilliant futurebizodee has a brilliant futurebizodee has a brilliant futurebizodee has a brilliant futurebizodee has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
Been wanting to post here, not sure if counted as pervert or not

Anyway, the most perverted thing that I have ever done (and still doing) is secretly go into girls toilet and ransack the sanitary bin to find used pads

after that, bring home some of the used pads and masturbate with them..

Once, I sneaked into one of my school's girls toilet and searched each sanitary bin. Found many interesting things inside which include, used tampons and stained panty with pad still attached to it.
Confirm pervert!!! and disgusting, is the pads with blood??
Stained panty sound good

>>> Spy camera on mission >>> Video Sniped

Reputation system you want to know
Click above link to understand Points & Power system
Old 16-02-2013, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7180 / Power: 18
chochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond reputechochochang2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizodee View Post
Confirm pervert!!! and disgusting, is the pads with blood??
Stained panty sound good
of course with blood
Old 16-02-2013, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 14
Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!Naraku is one of the Best!

I had a friend whose mum is a divorced hot milf.. there was once when i stayed over this friend's house, I knew she would go to the kitchen's toilet to collect the dirty laundry basket when she woke up. I wasn't asleep and my friend already slept like a log. I heard that there's sound early in the morning.. she must have woken up, so I quickly rushed to the kitchen's toilet and took off all my clothes, wet myself, apply shampoo and soap on me and close the tap water and start to pcc.. all this without locking the door. And then she came to the kitchen and bingo! she opened the toilet door and saw me pcc with shampoo/soap on, she said sorry and closed the door with her hands covering her eyes and I came.
Old 16-02-2013, 09:39 PM
Samster

Another one,

Last time, I had a chio tutor, there was a time when she tutored me in my room.. I covered my whole body in blanket and told her that I was feeling cold.. she initially wanted to turn off the air-con but I told her it's ok, so she continued teaching me. What she didn't know was that, under the blanket, my lower body was totally naked. I still remember her voice was so soft and sweet. I buey tahan so I pcc under the blanket with her tutoring me and ejaculated without her knowing, that feeling was so shiok
Old 16-02-2013, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 13
LovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLovePotion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naraku View Post
Another one,

Last time, I had a chio tutor, there was a time when she tutored me in my room.. I covered my whole body in blanket and told her that I was feeling cold.. she initially wanted to turn off the air-con but I told her it's ok, so she continued teaching me. What she didn't know was that, under the blanket, my lower body was totally naked. I still remember her voice was so soft and sweet. I buey tahan so I pcc under the blanket with her tutoring me and ejaculated without her knowing, that feeling was so shiok
wow the feeling must be very shiok... especially when u cum in the meanwhile watching her
Old 17-02-2013, 01:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 16
khzt2004 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a few years back a chio female friend of my asked me to dabao (takeaway) a fillet-o-fish for her. but on the way back from mac's I suddenly thought of a naughty idea as I was feeling seriously horny. So I went toilet, PCC-ed while fantasizing about her sexy CFM face till I was nearing orgasm. Then flipped open her filled-o-fish to the side with the mayo and added a very generous portion of my own cream to it before delivering back to her. She didn't suspect a thing! haha must be because my cum got absorbed by the bun....
Old 17-02-2013, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicetongue View Post
Yah, u said it right....actually panty's feeling is nicer that our underwear... guessed its the different material......can feel the adrenalin rush on my little bro......hmm wonder when I can get my hands on one again... heehee
Agree, panties are soft & light . Dicky pressed against panties - gives incredible feel, somehow like to wear them tight ( but still comfy lah ) , keke
Must go find or buy new panties frm Triumph/Wacoal/V S ..
Old 17-02-2013, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Another one,

Years ago, while having a smoke in my kitchen balcony, saw a chio MILF hanging clothes in opp block. Feeling horny at tat time, immd PCC while enjoying the smoke & her pretty face . She could see me but lower half of my body wasnt exposed, blocked by the kitchen wall, must make sure of tat ..
Old 17-02-2013, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Years ago, while having a smoke in my kitchen balcony, saw a chio MILF hanging clothes in opp block. Feeling horny at tat time, immd PCC while enjoying the smoke & her pretty face . She could see me but lower half of my body wasnt exposed, blocked by the kitchen wall, must make sure of tat ..
Hahaha shiokkkkk
Old 17-02-2013, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
Cherrygen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCherrygen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by khzt2004 View Post
a few years back a chio female friend of my asked me to dabao (takeaway) a fillet-o-fish for her. But on the way back from mac's i suddenly thought of a naughty idea as i was feeling seriously horny. So i went toilet, pcc-ed while fantasizing about her sexy cfm face till i was nearing orgasm. Then flipped open her filled-o-fish to the side with the mayo and added a very generous portion of my own cream to it before delivering back to her. She didn't suspect a thing! Haha must be because my cum got absorbed by the bun....
好变态 !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 17-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 12
Cherrygen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCherrygen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chochochang2 View Post
of course with blood :d
更变态榜上有名!!!!!!
Old 17-02-2013, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
nicetongue is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Agree, panties are soft & light . Dicky pressed against panties - gives incredible feel, somehow like to wear them tight ( but still comfy lah ) , keke
Must go find or buy new panties frm Triumph/Wacoal/V S ..
U also got experience??
Old 17-02-2013, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of

Quote:
I had a friend whose mum is a divorced hot milf.. there was once when i stayed over this friend's house, I knew she would go to the kitchen's toilet to collect the dirty laundry basket when she woke up. I wasn't asleep and my friend already slept like a log. I heard that there's sound early in the morning.. she must have woken up, so I quickly rushed to the kitchen's toilet and took off all my clothes, wet myself, apply shampoo and soap on me and close the tap water and start to pcc.. all this without locking the door. And then she came to the kitchen and bingo! she opened the toilet door and saw me pcc with shampoo/soap on, she said sorry and closed the door with her hands covering her eyes and I came.
Salute u bro!!!!....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1