The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 23
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nylon Pantyhose & Silk Stockings Fetish

My experience with Cat left me high and dry. The couple of weeks following my last encounter with Cat, my mind had infested with pantyhose. I tried jacking it off myself, but the itch for pantyhose kept coming back. I needed to relieve myself and flush the pantyhose virus from my system once and for all. There were times when I was tempted to give Cat a call, and hopefully continue from where we left off. I resisted the temptation for fear of rejection.

I decided maybe I should work out in the gym to channel my energy into something productive. I hadn't been going to my regular gym for months. I had been a member since the club first opened years back. At that time I used to patronise the gym. Nora, the receptionist, was a 19-year-old girl then. Like most young girls, she was a sweet young thing. Over the years Nora had matured into a woman, and the club had rightly promoted her to a membership relationship officer post. During official function, you would expect Nora to be in smart jackets, tight skirts and pumps. Occasionally, she would don pantyhose to match her outfits. I was especially drawn to one particular outfit - red turtle neck longsleeves pullover, short black skirts, ankle strapping heels....and most of all, a matching pair of black opaque pantyhose. Whenever she appeared in that outfit, I would be pumping irons with my muscles and pumping Nora in mind. But the fact that Nora was attached sort of prevented me for making further advances. This time round I had something up my sleeves. I needed to get off my pantyhose virus, and I thought Nora would be able to help.

I started chatting up Nora during my regular visits to the gym. We were close, but not that close. I had to wait for the right time to strike, but chances were far and few in between since Nora's Mat boyfriend would often pick her up after work.

On one Thursday night, my lucky star finally shined....
Old 11-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Samster

Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I started chatting up Nora during my regular visits to the gym. We were close, but not that close. I had to wait for the right time to strike, but chances were far and few in between since Nora's Mat boyfriend would often pick her up after work.

On one Thursday night, my lucky star finally shined. I arrived at the club at about 7 pm. Nora greeted me behind the reception desk. "Hi...you look great today!", I complimented Nora. "Gym again ?", Nora responded. "Had your dinner already?", I asked. We continued with our chit-chat until Nora reminded me of my purpose of coming to the club. I turned towards the gym, and Nora stood up and followed behind me. She would have to issue the towels and key to the locker. I stole a glance at Nora. Instead of my dream red pullover and black skirts, Nora had it the other way round. She wore a black woollen pullover, long sleeves and a tight red mini-skirts. Needless to say, she cleverly complemented her red skirts with black tights. I would prefer to call it black opaque pantyhose. She must have left her heels under the reception table and might have felt lazy to put on her heels just to run across to the gym to get me the key and towels. I stared at her web-feet and traced her visually from toe to head. "Excuse me !", Nora smiled cheekily at me. "Lazy lah", she coninued as she tip-toed her way to the gym counter.

Nora must have been very pleased with the way I stared at her. For I observed later subtle changes in her demeanour...
Old 12-02-2005, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2170 / Power: 20
Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter_North
Did you notice that girls in pantyhose are susceptible to seduction from men ? I mean when a girl wears pantyhose she is less likely to reject your advances if you start caressing her thigh. The thin sheet of nylon gives them a false sense of security thinking that they have something on, so they tend to let you venture further. However, it becomes a tad too late for them when they realise they you already have your fingers tracing pussy mould.

Compared that with a girl with bare legs. The moment you touch her thigh, she gets jolted immediately.
hey.. i didn't realised that until u talk about it... and now i tink its quite true... good tots of it manz bro north
Old 12-02-2005, 02:21 AM
Samster

Amour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond reputeAmour has a reputation beyond repute

bro.. i like ur nora story.. pls continue
Old 12-02-2005, 02:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amour
hey.. i didn't realised that until u talk about it... and now i tink its quite true... good tots of it manz bro north
The truth is girls in pantyhose love to have their legs rubbed. You often see them rubbing their legs when they are in hose. They like the feeling as much as we do. But when we rub them, it adds an erotic dimension to it.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
bro.. i like ur nora story.. pls continue
Wow..you are my only supporter. Staying up this late.

Nora is quite chio ! Sometimes I think Mats are lucky. Their minahs are pretty and hot.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
The truth is girls in pantyhose love to have their legs rubbed. You often see them rubbing their legs when they are in hose. They like the feeling as much as we do. But when we rub them, it adds an erotic dimension to it.
but its hard to find girls around the age of 17 to 23 wearing hose.. thats the saddest part

i love the sound made by the hose as they cross their legs over one another
Old 12-02-2005, 02:32 AM
Samster

two pics for viewing
Old 12-02-2005, 02:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow..you are my only supporter. Staying up this late.

Nora is quite chio ! Sometimes I think Mats are lucky. Their minahs are pretty and hot.
yes.... i've always been ur supporter since day 1 i joined sammyboy.com... lolz ... same to you where u have always been my supporter too right? hahaha

minahs are hot when they are young... but when they get married... sigh its a different story.... am not trying to sterotype the minahs but yes its true.. tink about it.. how many of them try to keep their shape to the best after they get married and give birth
Old 12-02-2005, 02:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
yes.... i've always been ur supporter since day 1 i joined sammyboy.com... lolz ... same to you where u have always been my supporter too right? hahaha

minahs are hot when they are young... but when they get married... sigh its a different story.... am not trying to sterotype the minahs but yes its true.. tink about it.. how many of them try to keep their shape to the best after they get married and give birth
It depends on the kinda of job appointments they hold. If they are selling mee rebus, don't expect them to keep their shape. But those holding executive appointments, you envy their Mat husbands, let me tell you.

The thing about minahs is they like Chinese, if you are not too ugly. Once in their lifetime, they would want to screw a Chinese man.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
It depends on the kinda of job appointments they hold. If they are selling mee rebus, don't expect them to keep their shape. But those holding executive appointments, you envy their Mat husbands, let me tell you.

The thing about minahs is they like Chinese, if you are not too ugly. Once in their lifetime, they would want to screw a Chinese man.
yepz.. when i was doing my attachment... there was this malay secertary, around in the early 30s.. haf 2 sons... still in very good figure...

and do u realised that malays do always wear pantyhose? but its mostly those thicker kinds of hose... though its not very nice but at least they do wear it
Old 12-02-2005, 02:51 AM
Samster

Why I'm still stuck at 109 ?
Old 12-02-2005, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why I'm still stuck at 109 ?
i can't upz u .. cos i tried a few times but they say i gotta spread some reputation before upzing u again sorry its not that i dun wan to
Old 12-02-2005, 11:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
acka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Eyy bro P_N, 109 rep still complain? I only 11 leh...no one up me? . Anyway great sharing so keep them FRs coming!!! Back on the topic...anyone has an urge to rummage through the lingerie drawer of a pretty lass (friends, relatives_)to see what kind of hose she has during visiting? Been on my mind all week!!

Quote:
i can't upz u .. cos i tried a few times but they say i gotta spread some reputation before upzing u again sorry its not that i dun wan to
Old 12-02-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by acka
Eyy bro P_N, 109 rep still complain? I only 11 leh...no one up me? . Anyway great sharing so keep them FRs coming!!! Back on the topic...anyone has an urge to rummage through the lingerie drawer of a pretty lass (friends, relatives_)to see what kind of hose she has during visiting? Been on my mind all week!!
Just upped you by 5. Thought I given it out to you before. But no.

Anyway, my FR no participation from bros here I machiam talking to myself like that. No motivation leh.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1