The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-04-2014, 08:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 11
ChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChillNRelax deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Recently been seeing MLs with not just HJ, but 2x CIM as well. Anyone tried? Any recommendations (English speaking ones!)?

Thanks bros
Old 18-04-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 0
drainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations View Post
No bro, mingzhao has other TS names

You know, I can understand if okts/runners open 2 or even 3 threads on a girl, but 9!!!!! Same girls, 9 separate TS....

Mingzhao, FreelanceSG, Cuntinuous, EscapadeWithPRC, AtasHouse , coffeeNtea, ImperialFantasy, Berrylicious and Darksider .

Wtf!!!
Pls enlighten us as to which other names is mingzhao using and which of mingzhao's girls is being advertised under another okt name. To be fair, some of the girls here are advertised under a few different okt but Mingzhao's girls are only advertised under mingzhao stable.

Perhaps u may want to point us to a link to support this claim?
Old 18-04-2014, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 11
Newbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNewbie1985 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drainer View Post
Pls enlighten us as to which other names is mingzhao using and which of mingzhao's girls is being advertised under another okt name. To be fair, some of the girls here are advertised under a few different okt but Mingzhao's girls are only advertised under mingzhao stable.

Mingzhao's girls are normally under 1 stable. Know a few who left and joint other stables. Normally their thread will be removed. Noticed a few new girls thread being updated. Maybe i will try one tomolo. Hopefully service is good. They must know that service must be acceptable or else their name will be published on the black list of the bad massage threads.... & it will be difficult to turn back the clock. meaning sayonara.
Old 19-04-2014, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
Spater deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hope to try out bao er under liltiger den.can bro liltiger pm me her contact coz there's something wrong with my pm function. Hope bro liltiger reads this. Thanks
Old 19-04-2014, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
MassageFollower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yb75 View Post
Any idea which of this gal can do prostate massage?

Seems like some say they do but actually don't.
Bro, you can try Zu Er too. Power packed massage with good prostate massage.

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=426150
Old 19-04-2014, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 12
melikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud ofmelikemsg has much to be proud of

Guys any recommendations for a 90min good and hard massage plus happy happy?
Old 19-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 11
Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
bro, have you tried her before as i wonder how is her service. her thread got no FR leh..
Bro, this one is good! Young milf, solid body! Visited her many times! Haven't tried her jg yet, but her massage is quite solid and she's a bbbj machine!!!!!!!

Most important these days, she's works hard to please and doesn't short change on time or service.

Hope this helps
Old 19-04-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

Revelations is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRevelations is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Er bro, I did list them out in my post but just for your benefit, I'll list them out again...

Mingzhao, FreelanceSG, Cuntinuous, EscapadeWithPRC, AtasHouse , coffeeNtea, ImperialFantasy, Berrylicious and Darksider .

Support my claim? Er bro, it's not a claim, it's all there plain in sight for everyone to see

Provide links? Er bro, can you look at a few pages of this massage section and you'll see it for yourself. Girls names and pictures the same, TS different.
Old 19-04-2014, 12:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
younggun24 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before?

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=434707

or her?

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=434720

Thanks bros!
Old 19-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 120 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7725 / Power: 17
vaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond reputevaxva has a reputation beyond repute

Nice thread TS, I followed ;D
Old 19-04-2014, 01:50 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 499 / Power: 0
drainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of lightdrainer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Er bro, I did list them out in my post but just for your benefit, I'll list them out again...

Support my claim? Er bro, it's not a claim, it's all there plain in sight for everyone to see

Provide links? Er bro, can you look at a few pages of this massage section and you'll see it for yourself. Girls names and pictures the same, TS different.
Like what other bro said, some girls are advertised under different okt names. But what I am saying is, MZ girls are only found under MZ thread which is why I asked if you can point to a specific thread that has MZ girls under a different name. To spell it out more specifically, I dun see any resemblance in any of the girls from MZ and that of the other threads. Unless you tell me that An Ni from ImperialFantasy is actually Yu Xin or Jing Jing is actually Elena, then I have nothing to say.

The point is, it seems pretty unfair to conveniently list all the names in here and say that they are the same okt. Dont get defensive, get the facts right.
Old 19-04-2014, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Like what other bro said, some girls are advertised under different okt names. But what I am saying is, MZ girls are only found under MZ thread which is why I asked if you can point to a specific thread that has MZ girls under a different name. To spell it out more specifically, I dun see any resemblance in any of the girls from MZ and that of the other threads. Unless you tell me that An Ni from ImperialFantasy is actually Yu Xin or Jing Jing is actually Elena, then I have nothing to say.

The point is, it seems pretty unfair to conveniently list all the names in here and say that they are the same okt. Dont get defensive, get the facts right.
Then Bro, you really midunderstood my post. My point was to say mingzhao has 9 different TS threads for the same girls, and whether that was necessary.

I wasn't inferring that the girls had other threads, with other okts and pretending to be another girl.

Fyi, I am not against mz, contrary, I know and I used to almost exclusively visit her stable during Xue Er, yue er, min er days. But now, though she still brings pretty young girls, it's very messy.

Cool? Can we move on now

Ps. Oh and thank you for doing what you did. I won't do the same back: )

Last edited by Revelations; 19-04-2014 at 02:46 PM.
Old 19-04-2014, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
almondcrunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=430678

damn bloody pissed. i think the okt passed the phone to another girl so i went there thinking it was this girl. end up i got this instead. http://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=439952

long story short. lousy service lousy massage.
Old 19-04-2014, 06:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

bros, my nurse Yu Xin from MZ has left, heard she got new girls this week, any recommendations?
Old 19-04-2014, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Then Bro, you really midunderstood my post. My point was to say mingzhao has 9 different TS threads for the same girls, and whether that was necessary.

I wasn't inferring that the girls had other threads, with other okts and pretending to be another girl.

Fyi, I am not against mz, contrary, I know and I used to almost exclusively visit her stable during Xue Er, yue er, min er days. But now, though she still brings pretty young girls, it's very messy.

Cool? Can we move on now

Ps. Oh and thank you for doing what you did. I won't do the same back: )
actually hor bro.. i agree FreelanceSG, Cuntinuous, EscapadeWithPRC, AtasHouse , coffeeNtea, ImperialFantasy, Berrylicious and Darksider all same girls and it is irritating.. but they like different from mingzhao leh... or are they the same?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1