The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 27-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 19
sniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysniperboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre
ANYONE HERE DRINKS CARLSBERG DELIBERATELY BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT LIVERPOOL? Got to make this bold to attract attention.
Me!
Whenever Liverpool have "live" match I will watch the match drinking Carlsberg. Other than that, back to Tiger.

PS: But I stopped this season becos Liverpool draw/lose whenever I had Carlsberg. (S.U/Everton/Chelsea)

Last edited by sniperboy; 27-09-2006 at 02:38 PM.
Old 27-09-2006, 03:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Great idea guys. If Pool win the league, I'll contribute $200 to the drinking fund. Not sure how much a round of beer will cost.

Er, dun mean to dampen your mood but I was wondering... Do liverpool fans drink carlsberg? A lot of my pool-fan friends find Carlsberg hard to swallow.

ANYONE HERE DRINKS CARLSBERG DELIBERATELY BECAUSE YOU SUPPORT LIVERPOOL? Got to make this bold to attract attention.
i round for 36 bros here means 9 jugs, means about $200. since me and bro jadoo making sure that bro onion rings gets his finger food, u have just promised the bros here another round!!!

my friend used to operate a pub near SGH and he purposely got carlsberg on the top cos he is a pool fan. but not operating anymore. i mostly drink martell. but if the pub/club serves carlsberg, i will have at least one of it even though it turns my stomach into a washing machine when i have a mixture of beer and brandy!

stupid but it feels good to be a lifelong fan. you'll never walk alone.
Old 27-09-2006, 03:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 20
_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all_AXL_ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperboy
Me!
Whenever Liverpool have "live" match I will watch the match drinking Carlsberg. Other than that, back to Tiger.

PS: But I stopped this season becos Liverpool draw/lose whenever I had Carlsberg. (S.U/Everton/Chelsea)
love the superstitious fan!!! i stayed away from liverpool's live matches last season cos everytime i watch them, they didnt do well. so went out with my CO during gametime and had to resist checking the results via my pda phone. watched the replay like it was live for me cos havent checked results mah!

but this season seems to be the reverse. seemed that they r not doing well, but watched their last 2 games and liverpool r getting the results. would be staying up for tonite's game!!!
Old 27-09-2006, 04:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -98 / Power: 0
Jadoo has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
love the superstitious fan!!! i stayed away from liverpool's live matches last season cos everytime i watch them, they didnt do well. so went out with my CO during gametime and had to resist checking the results via my pda phone. watched the replay like it was live for me cos havent checked results mah!

but this season seems to be the reverse. seemed that they r not doing well, but watched their last 2 games and liverpool r getting the results. would be staying up for tonite's game!!!
Just something to share with BROs here.

I used to watch soccer with BRO Wukong68, I have to ask him next time not to wear LFC jersey when LFC is playing b'cos of 2 reasons:

1. He was wearing England Jersey when England was playing Portugal in the WC.

2. He was wearing LFC jersey when LFC play Everton.

Bro WuKong68, I will buy U a drink if you dun wear LFC jersey on a match day..

Cheers!!!
Old 27-09-2006, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 19
wukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of lightwukong68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadoo
Just something to share with BROs here.

I used to watch soccer with BRO Wukong68, I have to ask him next time not to wear LFC jersey when LFC is playing b'cos of 2 reasons:

1. He was wearing England Jersey when England was playing Portugal in the WC.

2. He was wearing LFC jersey when LFC play Everton.

Bro WuKong68, I will buy U a drink if you dun wear LFC jersey on a match day..

Cheers!!!

Eh Excuse me!!!!!!! I was wearing the LFC jersey when LIVERPOOL won 3-0!!!!! %$#@$%@$#@$#

想了,约了,定了,见了,抱了,亲了,摸了,脱了,舔了,湿了,硬了,进了,顶了,叫了,射了,爽了,抽了 ,软了,瘫了,洗了,擦了,干了,睡了,又想了............

Uplist :
Old 27-09-2006, 05:18 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Thank you Bro AXL. (I know I will not walk alone... kekeke)

Coming in No. 10 for 100PWSTK is Emlyn Hughes!!!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...60924-0100.htm

9 more players to Go!!!

Dalglish, Keegan, Fowler, Rush, Barnes, Gerrard, Carragher, Kewell, Hyypia, All not in yet!!!

Who will win the Poll??? I wonder
The One I missed out came in No.9!!!

Voted in at number nine in our '100 Players Who Shook The Kop' series is renowned midfield hard-man and one of Liverpool's greatest ever captains, Graeme Souness.

Now, Who is No. 8?? Kewell???

Cheers!!!
Old 27-09-2006, 08:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thank you Bro AXL. (I know I will not walk alone... kekeke)

Coming in No. 10 for 100PWSTK is Emlyn Hughes!!!

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...60924-0100.htm

9 more players to Go!!!

Dalglish, Keegan, Fowler, Rush, Barnes, Gerrard, Carragher, Kewell, Hyypia, All not in yet!!!

Who will win the Poll??? I wonder
At no.99 is Erik Meijer.

What can I say about him? He is the most hardworking striker I ever seen wearing Liverpool shirt.
Work rate number one.
His total enthusiasm and commitment to the cause; Mo Tuck Teng (terrific)

However he can't score even his life depend on it.
Old 27-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
dominto is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Now we know that Keegan is No.8. I'm a bit surprised that he is not actually higher maybe he'll be 6th after King Kenny, Gerrad, Rush, Barnes and Fowler. He might have been 8th because he left Liverpool after winning Pool's 1st Euro Cup(then as it was known) for Hamburg........ but if he had not left, we might not have seen the greatest of the lot....... KENNY!!!!! He slotted into the Liverpool so smoothly tat Keegan departure was not tat greatly felt!!!!!!

As for Souness, I believe he deserves No.9 spot for his way of play!!!!! the gunsinkable destroyer in midfield....... I think even Roy Keane is able to do onli abt 80% of wat Souness was capable of.......

As for a manager (esp during his reign at Pool), the lesser said the better, I rest my case!!!!!!!

I want the Premier League(which i will describe as drinking red wine) you enjoy it sip by sip till u acheive the satisifaction, but for a one-off high, Istanbul(which i will describe as downing tequilas as if they are out of fashion) gave the one tat will probably never be topped in terms of sheer estacsy and madness in my living room!!!!!!!!!!!! probably woke up my neighbourbood that fateful morning.....
Old 28-09-2006, 01:34 AM
Samster (M)

Voted in at number eight in our '100 Players Who Shook The Kop' countdown is Liverpool superstar of the seventies, Kevin Keegan.

7 more to go!!! Kewell has surprised me!!!
Old 28-09-2006, 01:39 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonniesan
Bros,

if LFC win the EPL, I'll give special promotion rate for a week!!!

I've not been walking alone for along time, and I'll never.
Bro Bonniesan, what will be the SPECIAL promotion rate??? U will never walk alone.... at least there are 3 dozen Bros here who will walk with U!!!
Old 28-09-2006, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sniperboy
Which pub you frequent? Tiger beer is quite rare in pubs. Carlsberg on tap also getting quite rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by _AXL_
i round for 36 bros here means 9 jugs, means about $200. since me and bro jadoo making sure that bro onion rings gets his finger food, u have just promised the bros here another round!!!
No problem man. Whatever $200 can get, if Liverpool wins the league, I set aside $200. Written down in black and white.

Quote:
7 more to go!!! Kewell has surprised me!!!
You really think Kewell is in the list of top 100 players? He can never be better than Souness or Keegan right? I think he's not even top 100.

Quote:
Originally Posted by breastlover
At no.99 is Erik Meijer.

What can I say about him? He is the most hardworking striker I ever seen wearing Liverpool shirt.
Work rate number one.
His total enthusiasm and commitment to the cause; Mo Tuck Teng (terrific)

However he can't score even his life depend on it.
Reminds me of Titi Camara too. He's quite skillful too but wasteful in front of goals.
Old 28-09-2006, 05:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 23
Hugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to allHugo168 is a name known to all

FT Liverpool [3 - 2] Galatasaray
9' [1 - 0] P. Crouch
14' [2 - 0] L. Garcia
52' [3 - 0] P. Crouch
59' [3 - 1] U. Karan
65' [3 - 2] U. Karan
Good Match
BOSS CLUB
Member since 2005
Old 28-09-2006, 05:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1356 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4184 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo168
FT Liverpool [3 - 2] Galatasaray
Good Match
Good Match? The ending was a bit close. We looked so vulnerable suddenly. Crouch's second goal was class! These days we see a lot of spectacular goals. Firstly was Alonso, then Riise, now Crouch.
Old 28-09-2006, 07:18 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

If the score line was 3 - 3 ,should we call it
a Reverse Istanbul Comeback
The players had been complacent after 2 - 0 lead,Galasataray are not there to make up the number, we have to collect enough points to enter the knock out stage before playing them last at Istanbul.
Having said that,I still remember one of the most exciting match between us and the Magpies,we lead 3-0 then they put it back at 3-3 before Collymore scored a screamer to make the final score line 4-3,Keegan almost collapsed at the dug-out
Old 28-09-2006, 07:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Good Match? The ending was a bit close. We looked so vulnerable suddenly. Crouch's second goal was class! These days we see a lot of spectacular goals. Firstly was Alonso, then Riise, now Crouch.
Bro, U forgot about Agger's Goal leh.....

I am happy as long as LFC get 3 points although I like to see bigger winning margin.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1