The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-06-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
eightyironman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in the West.

Bro can share ctc

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceiceice View Post
based on the information from this thread and went to explore after spa open, well things looks normal to me but seems like alot of ladies have went back.

went to PP area for Thai massage but lady wasnt around. waste of trip then i drop by Holland area, thought of looking for my usualy fj joint but more incline to doing massage. hence i skip to a SPA there.

My usual lady wasnt around so just got what ever there is available. don't know if it was too long or what see her slim tight hotpants moving infront of me made me urge for a f job. My mind keep flashing back to those ladies i bang in office wear and high heels. image of her leggy sim legs and smooth skin keeps coming back. but think shop should have closed the time i finished

but well, nothing much expected as i know this place is somehow rather clean in certain way. finished my session and i went to find another place for release.

drop by an area between west coast and jurong. lady picture not bad and i havent visited for quite a while. it was close to 12 and still open. saw the lady and she also in slim hot pants. weird, thought CB period they should have gone fat.

anyway, massage was strong and good. coming to end of session, GQ was ask. Went straight for it.

Auto roam up and try to go south however only able to pull out her pants and could only finger outside her underwear. rest was standard
Old 28-06-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 813 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peksync View Post
Walked somewhere in the west where there's a cluster (not Covid cluster) of MPs, looks like 2 have closed down.

One had the 'for rent' sign while the other just remained shut. But there's still many that are open.
Saw the "For rent" sign on my afternoon run through the neighbourhood. Not surprised.

Firstly, that area got too many shops, hard to survive unless there's x-factor. Secondly, there's nothing special - the MLs around the pre-CB days are left the older or unattractive ones. One or two can massage well. There's one i tried, special can bargain to 20-30 dollars.

Errr... business so bad already, should be giving teasing and release for free, might have revived their fortunes
Old 28-06-2020, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
HasianV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
now still got shops doing FJ de?
I went to about 2 or 3 got before. Esp central area seems to have more. West actually like Sian Sian one leh got nothing much here sadly.
Old 29-06-2020, 02:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 15
iceiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of lighticeiceice is a glorious beacon of light

sorry bro, i only do exchange for lobang,

sadly, west side that comes with FJ left only with only this last fort. this place is rare as it has its own shop, ladies are in office attire and one of them i know love to wear high heels to show off her slim long silky sexy legs. i believe some chongsters already know

good lobang are not easy to come by now a days especially when location are disclose they don't survive long. i will only selectively trade and sorry to those that i don't reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
care to PM for location please bro?
Old 29-06-2020, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 604 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19079 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

sadly, west side that comes with FJ left only with only this last fort. this place is rare as it has its own shop, ladies are in office attire and one of them i know love to wear high heels to show off her slim long silky sexy legs. i believe some chongsters already know

good lobang are not easy to come by now a days especially when location are disclose they don't survive long. i will only selectively trade and sorry to those that i don't reply
more den happy to do trade/exchanges.
Old 29-06-2020, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 15
yoyoman is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryoyoman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

able to exchange
i got west and north location
Old 29-06-2020, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 22
hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!hugehunk68 is one of the Best!

anyone wants to exchange lobangs for west can discuss in private also, but super careful screening....I dont want to jeopardise my contacts. Thanks all. Stay safe stay healthy.
Old 29-06-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 8
Shiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to allShiinn is a name known to all

Willing to exchange west n north too 🙃
Old 29-06-2020, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
eightyironman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Please share location

Quote:

Old 29-06-2020, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Very long never post due to inactivity during CB.

Went to one of the more popular joints near Hazel Park (sign is pretty obvious) and surprisingly it's fully booked ! Used to frequent this joint before CB as prices are reasonable and MLs are mostly young and quite pretty.

Disappointed, I drove down 10 minutes near Al-Azhar to another less-popular joint. Supposedly clean massage joint but regulars here will know that they offer special too. Went in and saw a couple booking a 1-hour couple massage. Goes to show that their marketing does appeal to the women demographics as well. opted for a 1-hour massage and got a 10% discount with my membership.

Lady came in, young and quite pretty, and skills were quite good. Specified that I only want to do shoulder and lower thigh. However after 40+ minutes, GQ was popped but I declined initially. However, after everything was done, i went down the stairs and the glass door was locked !

I guessed they locked the door as I was the last customer and didn't know I was still inside. So I went upstairs and look for my ML and saw her making the bed. Told her glass door was locked and she said she will help me unlock after making the bed. Sensing she was taking her time, I asked her how about a HJ now since nobody around. She instantly agreed and we went on with the deed. Unforunately, she said no roaming for 50. Bloody hell, mood went down and so did li'l bro. Eventually after roaming from outside, I succumbed and left a relaxed man.

RTF? Probably not. Makes me remember why I boycott this place 2-3 years ago as the MLs are all bloodsuckers.
Old 30-06-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1126 / Power: 19
bassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud ofbassf has much to be proud of

Bro scrubber can share your contact and shop name? Willing to trade
Old 30-06-2020, 01:09 AM
Samster

afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrubber View Post

Disappointed, I drove down 10 minutes near Al-Azhar to another less-popular joint. Supposedly clean massage joint but regulars here will know that they offer special too. Went in and saw a couple booking a 1-hour couple massage. Goes to show that their marketing does appeal to the women demographics as well. opted for a 1-hour massage and got a 10% discount with my membership.

Lady came in, young and quite pretty, and skills were quite good. Specified that I only want to do shoulder and lower thigh. However after 40+ minutes, GQ was popped but I declined initially. However, after everything was done, i went down the stairs and the glass door was locked !

I guessed they locked the door as I was the last customer and didn't know I was still inside. So I went upstairs and look for my ML and saw her making the bed. Told her glass door was locked and she said she will help me unlock after making the bed. Sensing she was taking her time, I asked her how about a HJ now since nobody around. She instantly agreed and we went on with the deed. Unforunately, she said no roaming for 50. Bloody hell, mood went down and so did li'l bro. Eventually after roaming from outside, I succumbed and left a relaxed man.

RTF? Probably not. Makes me remember why I boycott this place 2-3 years ago as the MLs are all bloodsuckers.
upstairs...downstairs, i know this place, been there before CB. the massage is quite good, proper stuff that's why can attract women too.

you the last customer, what time they close, bro?

looking for some nearby west late night joints.
Old 30-06-2020, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 20
Scrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find betterScrubber is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
upstairs...downstairs, i know this place, been there before CB. the massage is quite good, proper stuff that's why can attract women too.

They close at 10.30pm these days.
Old 30-06-2020, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 8
huffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuffnpuff deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post

Less than 5min walk away, got 1 with sign saying 24-hr, but not too sure how true is that. First time go there a few weeks before CB, recep guarantee me I'll leave a happy man and return again.
Old 30-06-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huffnpuff View Post
Less than 5min walk away, got 1 with sign saying 24-hr, but not too sure how true is that. First time go there a few weeks before CB, recep guarantee me I'll leave a happy man and return again.
Around that area a lot of carrot harvesting shops, i don't think worth going. Go bit further there is a single shop open till 1 am.

Not many 24 hr shops already anyway. Opp chinese gdn mrt, have one more claim to be. But no photo of ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread