The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 01-04-2009, 09:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
joker53 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoker53 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: L8h43

sorrie about my thread cause this is my first time typing it.....

yesterday went to L8.... aston loged...... went there okt let me see the girl...recomend me the malaysia chinese, look like office girl type and recomend me 2 shot/1hour.... i say dont want cause really tired and i shot for me tired already...... okt say try,worth your money.
start with shower, dried up , went to bad.......... her painting skill no bad..... but the bj...loong, warm and very siok....cant believe my brother stand soo fast, and i start boinking her, after finished she massage me.... woooa, power, body feel refresh and rest for 2min and she start with painting..... my brother never stand up.... cas really tired after work and wanted to give but when she bj me........ to my suprise.... hard as cucumber?!?!?!? and here we good.... fantasic man not even 30 minute.... i still go like energiser bunny........

Looks : 6/10
Body : abt 1.5m, dark......average
Boobs :i don know.....but i like
Shower : just like others
Fenching : nil
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : yes. if i got the money

pls dont zap me..... im just junior here
Old 03-04-2009, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
kjin9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker53 View Post
sorrie about my thread cause this is my first time typing it.....

yesterday went to L8.... aston loged...... went there okt let me see the girl...recomend me the malaysia chinese, look like office girl type and recomend me 2 shot/1hour.... i say dont want cause really tired and i shot for me tired already...... okt say try,worth your money.
start with shower, dried up , went to bad.......... her painting skill no bad..... but the bj...loong, warm and very siok....cant believe my brother stand soo fast, and i start boinking her, after finished she massage me.... woooa, power, body feel refresh and rest for 2min and she start with painting..... my brother never stand up.... cas really tired after work and wanted to give but when she bj me........ to my suprise.... hard as cucumber?!?!?!? and here we good.... fantasic man not even 30 minute.... i still go like energiser bunny........

Looks : 6/10
Body : abt 1.5m, dark......average
Boobs :i don know.....but i like
Shower : just like others
Fenching : nil
BJ : 9/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : yes. if i got the money

pls dont zap me..... im just junior here
Bro... Wats her tag number
Old 03-04-2009, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 16
joker53 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoker53 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjin9999 View Post
Bro... Wats her tag number
can't really sure bro...... recomend by the OKT...... look like belinda lee
Old 19-07-2010, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Visited this house after a long lapse. Saw this G10 having such a sweet smile so paid and went in to her room, Didnt look carefully when she was seated in the aquarium. Seem to be a bit on the chubby side. Anyway nvm, already called so dont want to change. Her service was so so, but nothing to complain as she was eveready to whatever position i asked for.

Her comes the unhappy part, fucking OKT really stopwatch keeper and fucking irritating. Blast the buzzer at sharp 20min then girl asked me to take shower. After shower which took us about 2 mins blast again then girl opened the door to tell him that we are dressing up, while I was dressing up blast buzzer again and the girl opened the door again to tell him. Then I told the girl, tell him that I wont step to this house again. On my way out wanted to have a talk with him but that fucking bastard was on the handphone.

I dont get this type of treatment from L6H70, L6H72 or L18H16

Dont think I will step in again
Old 19-11-2010, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
goldsilver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I didn't know there was a thread on this house. Went there last night, quite late bout 11pm. Saw syt girl 30 and decided to try.Service very good, cheerful and was pleased with her service.
Girl not a time watcher, but the OKT did buzz after around 25 mins, lucky for me the deed was already done.
Had to take post fxxk shower alone, but overall I really enjoyed the bonk.
Bros,
I read thru in the forum to look up on the history of this house, can anyone advice what is term "KC trap"?
Also was told by the girl that the AV recently visited the house, but declined to tell me the reason, anyone can shed some light on this?
Old 06-07-2011, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 18
yellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyellowbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A short FR to share...

I've just tried G9. When i reach H43 last evening, saw G88 and a few other WLs were inside the tank but i told OKT i'm looking for G9! OKT ask G9 to come down immediately as she was having her dinner n i felt bad abt it!

Anyway she looks pretty good (like some Thai AH Lian) n I felt lucky to bonk such a gem for CAT50 WL.

She wash me clean clean in the shower and perform BBBJ while kneeling, makes me feel like a king! Afterwhich i faster dry up myself and waited eagerly in the bed for her! She started licking me like a cat n goes to the balls to suck it! Then, she started the CBJ and up again to lick my nipples and back to CBJ again! Makes me very high n throughout her catbath, she allows me to finger her!

I wasted no time and started cowgirl ride then sitting position. After the deed was done, she also offer a massage which was quite nice of her! Good sexperience and makes me think of her even when i reach hm!
Old 06-07-2011, 08:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
L8h43G9

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbro View Post
... G9. ..H43 .. G88 .. other WLs ins .. tank... (G9) pretty (like .. Thai AH Lian) ... BBBJ while kneeling... CBJ ... allows .. finger her!.. After .. massage ..
L8H43 opens at 2pm. G9 looks better than G88. Service wise G88 is the angpai. So BBBJ during washing and BJ on penis head after. Fingering allowed but no kissing? Massage after. Quite a good deal. Thanks for update.

Last edited by Kalv; 06-07-2011 at 08:40 AM. Reason: add on
Old 11-07-2011, 01:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1259 / Power: 23
draken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud ofdraken has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowbro View Post
A short FR to share...

I've just tried G9. When i reach H43 last evening, saw G88 and a few other WLs were inside the tank but i told OKT i'm looking for G9! OKT ask G9 to come down immediately as she was having her dinner n i felt bad abt it!

Anyway she looks pretty good (like some Thai AH Lian) n I felt lucky to bonk such a gem for CAT50 WL.

She wash me clean clean in the shower and perform BBBJ while kneeling, makes me feel like a king! Afterwhich i faster dry up myself and waited eagerly in the bed for her! She started licking me like a cat n goes to the balls to suck it! Then, she started the CBJ and up again to lick my nipples and back to CBJ again! Makes me very high n throughout her catbath, she allows me to finger her!

I wasted no time and started cowgirl ride then sitting position. After the deed was done, she also offer a massage which was quite nice of her! Good sexperience and makes me think of her even when i reach hm!
hahahah bro , u shld relax on GL $50 abit and we shld go BW...
Old 13-08-2012, 05:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile L8h43

any new girl on this house? pls up date
Old 13-08-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post
Visited this house after a long lapse. Saw this G10 having such a sweet smile so paid and went in to her room, Didnt look carefully when she was seated in the aquarium. Seem to be a bit on the chubby side. Anyway nvm, already called so dont want to change. Her service was so so, but nothing to complain as she was eveready to whatever position i asked for.

Her comes the unhappy part, fucking OKT really stopwatch keeper and fucking irritating. Blast the buzzer at sharp 20min then girl asked me to take shower. After shower which took us about 2 mins blast again then girl opened the door to tell him that we are dressing up, while I was dressing up blast buzzer again and the girl opened the door again to tell him. Then I told the girl, tell him that I wont step to this house again. On my way out wanted to have a talk with him but that fucking bastard was on the handphone.

Now then i know got thread on this house.....Ya bLardy OKT is a time watcher.....always keep buzzing the bell..... damn irritating sia..
Old 13-08-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: L8h43

any one tried G2 before on this house?
Old 13-08-2012, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 253 / Power: 19
sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!sintaro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsparrow View Post
Now then i know got thread on this house.....Ya bLardy OKT is a time watcher.....always keep buzzing the bell..... damn irritating sia..

My last visit to this fucking house was 19July 2010. Time passes damn fast, it has been 2 solid years that I have skipped this house and bonking at all the other houses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sintaro View Post

Old 14-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 756 / Power: 13
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by alim View Post
any one tried G2 before on this house?
Tried G2...good GFE feeling but you will need to book like 2 sessions just to enjoy the whole GFE experience....FJ like a bit dead meat though.....u can try G38.....its a better deal....pls post FR here....but be careful as all the girls will try to eat sometime thru shower (5mins)....stripping(3mins)....kiss here and there(5mins) and when the real action starts(7 mins left) the buzzer will sound and lan lan hv to continue....for first timers you wont feel it but after a few sessions u'll get to know the sequence...
Old 18-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
azzuri17 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried G22 a few days ago. Her name is A. I dont know why Thai girls have weird names. So we started with taking a shower. Damn she started cleaning my dick and played with it, made me so hard already. After shower, we went to the bed and she started BJ me. The small and cute hand rubbing my balls made it even harder. Then she did WOT. After a few minutes she did reverse cowgirl. This gave my hand opportunity to grab her boobs from behind. Shit, those C cups really perfect in my grab. A few minutes later I did missionary and came...so tired.

G22
Height: 1.50 m
Boobs: C cups
GFE: 7.5/10
BJ: 8/10
Frenching: no for 1st timer. She said next time she will.
FJ: 8.5/10
RTF: yes, but wanna try the other girls in the house first.
Damage: $80 for 40 mins
Old 06-01-2013, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9434 / Power: 19
Wu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond reputeWu Song Jr has a reputation beyond repute

Long time never go this h43 leow.
Any bro knows whether G22 still around?
Thanks hor

PLEASE DO NOT UP ME , AND DO NOT ASK ME FOR REPUTATION POINTS EXCHANGE !!

I will randomly up bros here ... and I do not need any return of favours from those I upped...

Big Huat Arh !!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1