The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 01-01-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 11
javascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjavascript deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith123456 View Post
Dont say so loud And surprise surprise, i thought i made a mistake but i didnt. Spotted a group of MLs at the Sentosa foam party (with their significant others) lol...
Sent out so many texts to make booking today but none responded. Most likely all the syt MLs are enjoying their countdown somewhere.
却看不到我滴在
键盘上的泪
++++++++++++++++
Old 01-01-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by slasherxxx View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/hope-massage/

i thought since hope got so many good mr. should be good right. i was wrong

if body is your thing. go ahead. go for it. i promise you her body is one of the kind. but i definitely wont rtm again. i can get better value with other MLs.

I don't know if she changed what's available recently, but last time if opt 2 shots, the 1st shot she won't undress, and is just one position with her at your feet.

Most of the time for me was opted for just 1 shot, is top off, but variation also about the same, she might do some cat bath on your front, then she will lie on your right with one position with access to her boobs.

But all in all is just boobs she has going for her. The looks also 不耐看 and you will sian after a while one.

She's pretty much the only one where pretty much every bro gets the same treatment, right down to the candy she gives you if you're her first timer on her previous stint.
Old 01-01-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

my first MR in this forum. i dont usually post MR at all. but my visit to hope last week was so disappointing. i have to post this. to let the bros here know.

book 1 1/2 hour. $170. hated one hour. too short. i thought since hope got so many good mr. should be good right. i was wrong

yes as the forum had discuss before. yes hope have the best body/boobs in the MLs circuit i seen ever. wore a tight dress and high heels to welcome me. her boobs is screaming out for me. thoughts is raging in my head about how i going to lick and grab it but apparently that not the case either

some have say she can be quite fierce/cold. to be fair, no that is not true. she is just direct. she actually quite nice. welcome me with a smile. will laugh when you tell her a joke.. we actually have a good convo going. but it kinda die off at the end.

ok the main topic of my post. i opt for 2 shots. is kinda ridiculous i pay $170 to have a fully clothed woman jack me off for my first shot. i ask her can she undress. she say no. it part of the "uniform".what the heck.$170 i could have fuck a prostitute and have my balls suck. i remember there was an discussion on this thread saying some mls these days will remain clothed. well hope is one of them if you opt for 2.

but okay to be fair to her, she was wearing a tight dress. her body is damn fine. fine.

her intense use of the elbows during massage hurt my back. her massage is nuttin to shout about.

2nd shot. ya okay her catbath and boobs massage was good. but is way too SHORT. is like she rushing something. i have to give her instructions to make my payment worth it. i shall not go into details. i can tell you that i never seen her face at all for my second shot. told her to move her hand as it partially block her boobs. don't want. her face is cover by her hair the whole time.

after that to kill time. she was using her phone and watching videos to end off the session. that annoy the heck out of me.

$170. i mean hey yeah body boobs are great. sure $170 is worth it. but her hj and attitude during the 1 1/2 hours make me kinda regretted instantly. not saying she rude . she is okay. her price i am definitely expecting more. BUT her attitude and hj can be improve. the feeling i have from her is like she got so many customers day by day, appts pack to the brim. she do not need to go all out to serve them. she can do whatever she want. her attitude at the end is what trigger me to write this mr actually.

if body is your thing. go ahead. go for it. i promise you her body is one of the kind. but i definitely wont rtm again. i can get better value with other MLs.

i probably get zap for this from okts here. but i sure do miss honest MRs that kinda guide me to good mls out there previously. now i cant tell real and fake with certainty.

up if you like this mr. will certainty encourage me to write more HONEST MRs here in the future.
Honest MR is definitely appreciated by bros who depend on feedback from this thread to filter out the bad ones. Only OKT will zap you but what the heck! Is not as if these points can be used to redeem for free massage. Keep up the honest reports!
Old 01-01-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

my first MR in this forum. i dont usually post MR at all. but my visit to hope last week was so disappointing. i have to post this. to let the bros here know.

book 1 1/2 hour. $170. hated one hour. too short. i thought since hope got so many good mr. should be good right. i was wrong

yes as the forum had discuss before. yes hope have the best body/boobs in the MLs circuit i seen ever. wore a tight dress and high heels to welcome me. her boobs is screaming out for me. thoughts is raging in my head about how i going to lick and grab it but apparently that not the case either

some have say she can be quite fierce/cold. to be fair, no that is not true. she is just direct. she actually quite nice. welcome me with a smile. will laugh when you tell her a joke.. we actually have a good convo going. but it kinda die off at the end.

ok the main topic of my post. i opt for 2 shots. is kinda ridiculous i pay $170 to have a fully clothed woman jack me off for my first shot. i ask her can she undress. she say no. it part of the "uniform".what the heck.$170 i could have fuck a prostitute and have my balls suck. i remember there was an discussion on this thread saying some mls these days will remain clothed. well hope is one of them if you opt for 2.

but okay to be fair to her, she was wearing a tight dress. her body is damn fine. fine.

her intense use of the elbows during massage hurt my back. her massage is nuttin to shout about.

2nd shot. ya okay her catbath and boobs massage was good. but is way .........

i probably get zap for this from okts here. but i sure do miss honest MRs that kinda guide me to good mls out there previously. now i cant tell real and fake with certainty.

up if you like this mr. will certainty encourage me to write more HONEST MRs here in the future.
Just up you my humble 9 points
Old 01-01-2017, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 14
fauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud offauste has much to be proud of

Quote:

2nd shot. ya okay her catbath and boobs massage was good. but is way too SHORT. is like she rushing something. i have to give her instructions to make my payment worth it. i shall not go into details. i can tell you that i never seen her face at all for my second shot. told her to move her hand as it partially block her boobs. don't want. her face is cover by her hair the whole time.

after that to kill time. she was using her phone and watching videos to end off the session. that annoy the heck out of me.

$170. i mean hey yeah body boobs are great. sure $170 is worth it. but her hj and attitude during the 1 1/2 hours make me kinda regretted instantly. not saying she rude . she is okay. her price i am definitely expecting more. BUT her attitude and hj can be improve. the feeling i have from her is like she got so many customers day by day, appts pack to the brim. she do not need to go all out to serve them. she can do whatever she want. her attitude at the end is what trigger me to write this mr actually.

Actually her services used to be excellent when she first arrived.

Took a nosedive when i went around 6 months back, experience quite similar to you very disappointing . Haven RTM since yet.
Old 01-01-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
slasherxxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
I don't know if she changed what's available recently, but last time if opt 2 shots, the 1st shot she won't undress, and is just one position with her at your feet.

Most of the time for me was opted for just 1 shot, is top off, but variation also about the same, she might do some cat bath on your front, then she will lie on your right with one position with access to her boobs.

But all in all is just boobs she has going for her. The looks also 不耐看 and you will sian after a while one.

She's pretty much the only one where pretty much every bro gets the same treatment, right down to the candy she gives you if you're her first timer on her previous stint.
well with her price of $170 i rather go for other mls hah. i kinda feel i got scam.
Old 01-01-2017, 11:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
well with her price of $170 i rather go for other mls hah. i kinda feel i got scam.
Have to agree on the services provided. To be fair even if it's one hour she also offer 2hj. But she is like the movie too fast too furious lol. No variations but jus pump your rod fast and furious. Makes me feel like she tries to reduce the time needed for the sensual portion
Old 01-01-2017, 11:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Wah sting operation conducted by straits times in the news today wor.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...other-services

ST reporter goes undercover to check out several tcm shops owned by the same person to see if they offer specials at Chinatown tanjong Pagar Jalan besar. I wonder if the owner offended the ST editors or something to Kenna targeted. Lol

Jialat can say bye bye to these shops le. Bros chiong safe and better look out.

Last edited by jgosh80; 01-01-2017 at 11:12 AM. Reason: Added comments
Old 01-01-2017, 11:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 12
lorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud oflorong8 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgosh80 View Post
Wah sting operation conducted by straits times in the news today wor.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...other-services

ST reporter goes undercover to check out several tcm shops owned by the same person to see if they offer specials at Chinatown tanjong Pagar Jalan besar. I wonder if the owner offended the ST editors or something to Kenna targeted. Lol

Jialat can say bye bye to these shops le. Bros chiong safe and better look out.
That reporter sure chiong a lot... Lol
Old 01-01-2017, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
SingapuraLion deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
No wonder tonight all the chiobu MLs are unavailable. Apparently they got bao already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zenith123456 View Post
Dont say so loud And surprise surprise, i thought i made a mistake but i didnt. Spotted a group of MLs at the Sentosa foam party (with their significant others) lol...
Quote:
Originally Posted by javascript View Post
Sent out so many texts to make booking today but none responded. Most likely all the syt MLs are enjoying their countdown somewhere.
No prizes for guessing who's here

Old 01-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Quote:

Why would you pay $170 for a ML?
If you read the MRs on her it is clear she is not worth $120.
This is a painful lesson for you and good that you shared a honest MR.
Happy New Year.
Old 01-01-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 12
Lukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLukas99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any good playability busty ml around ? missed bei er and karin
Old 01-01-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 10
Vedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to beholdVedic is a splendid one to behold

I was unable to find any MR on Bei Er from LTD.
Her pictures are all studio.
Anyone can provide some updates?

http://www.liltigersden.com/bei-er/
Old 01-01-2017, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1271 / Power: 20
qwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud ofqwerty0870 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedic View Post
I was unable to find any MR on Bei Er from LTD.
Her pictures are all studio.
Anyone can provide some updates?

http://www.liltigersden.com/bei-er/
Read mine here
Old 01-01-2017, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
trespassing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for a spin with Xiao Mi (23th Dec)

https://sammyboyforum.co.nz/showthread.php?t=633769

look: 8/10
hj: 8/10, with moaning and heavy breathing
apartment: live alone, large room
able to roam upper body, did not try asking if can roam below.
massage: 7/10, got strength and on right spot.
a little tummy, but overall very well shape.
c cup as mentioned, but very natural and soft.
able to cup while she hj. rubbing her nipples makes her horny, catbathed me.
will rtm if need only hj. sadly no fj allowed.
price as advert.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1