The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 30-12-2016, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
pleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Short Mr for Summer:
https://thesbf.shop/sho...d.php?t=636790

After reading Mr from this thread, decided to give her a try and yes those Mr is quite accurate.

Massage: 8 press with strength
Bj: 8 power
Foreplay: 8 lots of teasing
Hj: 8 better than lots of ML

Looks: 7
Boobs: C cup
Gfe: power

Overall: 8
Rtm: Sure!
Old 30-12-2016, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 17
aries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteraries3288 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

For some unknown reason, Summer is getting a lot of publicity recently.
Old 30-12-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
Hatchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
For some unknown reason, Summer is getting a lot of publicity recently.
agree, so bro thinking of trying her, can go
Old 30-12-2016, 01:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
pranksterz is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Getting difficult to find girls who provides good HDLY. Any bros got recommendation for any girls? Dying to have a good HDLY service
Old 30-12-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitehead View Post
This female okt is it michelle? Used to run mingzhao and remember that time her girls were all of very high standard.
You are right it's Michelle. From mingzhao. I just confirmation cos she text me to give all sort of excuse. New la etc. Even blame me say you want massage right why need to see face. Its my fault to book without looking. Throw blame to me.

Even ask me try others . Once bitten twice shy.

Never have a good experience from her camp.

She even told me Mr is old fashion don't work one. Pls show her

Last edited by crypster; 30-12-2016 at 03:27 PM.
Old 30-12-2016, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
To be frank, back then the gals were high quality in terms of looks and playability, although I did not like their living condition/accommodations. Massage was really piano, but the session can be considered enjoyable.

Don't know about the current situation since I did not try any from the mentioned site, but hope the okt/admin there can start by being honest at least with the looks and services. It's not helping them or the gals by being shady about this...
mint & laura was front MZ previously also
they have nice gem back them, but now become more and more scammy
Old 30-12-2016, 02:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hatchan View Post
agree, so bro thinking of trying her, can go
IKR. i also wondering the same thing!
Old 30-12-2016, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by sytdreamer View Post
read your mr on summer tempting me , do we need to bring our own condom for bj ? thanks
Well my habit is to keep a couple on hand. So i will always provide my own. Some girls do have some ready on hand but best to ask them beforehand or prepare.

Hope that helps.
Old 30-12-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
is it just me or suddenly a lot of SPA girls are in the sites nowadays?
Has been like that for the past half year. Always got a few on each website i realise.

Think bad economy hitting the spas as well so they need publicity.
Old 30-12-2016, 02:30 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -25 / Power: 0
Wateverla2 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Has been like that for the past half year. Always got a few on each website i realise.

Think bad economy hitting the spas as well so they need publicity.
yea but its getting more. i messaged a few today and 70% are spas i been to. lol. i just dont like to pay the entrance fee
Old 30-12-2016, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wateverla2 View Post
yea but its getting more. i messaged a few today and 70% are spas i been to. lol. i just dont like to pay the entrance fee
Can understand that. Sometimes they also don't have market rates one. More or less at their mercy.

Mostly not gonna get your full hour. Half an hour max, usually I go to spas for a good bonk.
Old 30-12-2016, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3215 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
mint & laura was front MZ previously also
they have nice gem back them, but now become more and more scammy
the girls left MZ, then they are better. When under MZ they do not get the money. They are paid after MZ collect it.

I know of one who left. For every 120, think they get back 70. Even force them to do services they do not like to do. Some manage to leave some still stick to that den.

Those who manage to leave, they try to sabo their MR.
Old 30-12-2016, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Rainky, syt and cute girl.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2218

Used to be Ex LTD girl, speciality still her massage make you feel like want extend the timing. No entrance fee and secured place.

I like her sailor moon outfit lol really Japanese kind.�� Her figure is like Xiao mei Mei type. Smooth fair skin and yes her legs the highlight of the massage.

When she sit at your back and massage , u can feel her tender smooth thighs rubbing you. Not only she is good with her massage , being with her feel like your girlfriend. Those 校花 ��type where you find during your school days.

Given an option for full service I may return to massage. And her offer for full may not last Long either. What I call value for money.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection

Last edited by Mr_don_juan; 30-12-2016 at 04:32 PM. Reason: Add sailormoon
Old 30-12-2016, 06:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Brief MR for Laura RTM.

http://mygongzhuwang.com/laura/

Looks: 7/10 Not the prettiest but makes up for with her service.
Body: 7/10 A bit on the meaty side but not an issue for me.
Boobs: 8.5/10 Lovely huge cups, very satisfying to grab.
Massage: 8/10 Still remembers most of her skills from the previous time she was here, sufficient strength and knows the pressure points.
Sensual: 9/10 High playability and very sensual. Showers together with you with lots of teasing action. If you're doing 2 shots can request for first load in shower
GFE: 8.5/10 Very sultry, like a temptress. I think great for boob lovers, milf lovers, or people who love a good massage with great sensual. Very candour personality.

Heard from her that tarma is available. She's living in the same building as her sister and another friend of hers.
Old 30-12-2016, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 10
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
the girls left MZ, then they are better. When under MZ they do not get the money. They are paid after MZ collect it.

I know of one who left. For every 120, think they get back 70. Even force them to do services they do not like to do. Some manage to leave some still stick to that den.

Those who manage to leave, they try to sabo their MR.
Actually back then when MZ and LTD were both the hot, there were already a lot of issues with MZ. Only a few of their girls stood out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1