The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-12-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
thrills is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sglonelyguy.com/rebecca-massage/
anyone tried? please share FR
Old 19-12-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 8
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/bu-di-massage/
Anyone tried Bu Di from slg? photo seems toooo good to be true leh but very gian to try.. lol.
she was named as Body previously in LTD, has nice body and asset if you like it as for look is standard for me not really SYT but decent, not sure if her place is still the same but my previous visit, her apt has security guard so need to be careful.
Old 19-12-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
verysexynoob is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Compared with tong tong, qiqi probably loses in skin complexion, tong tong has longer legs better figure. Qiqi is better in Bbbj and draw in terms of looks.

Overall I will pick tong tong cos fairness is important to me like Sichuan or dongbei girls. Fairness = feminine and lady like.

You want Snow White beauty can look for tong tong prefer pink nipples. U prefer tanned skin beach look girl can look for qiqi.
Why http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1854 lists 2 types of dmgs?

Quote:
Damage 价格:$150/1/1
Damage 价格:$120/1/Massage+HJ
Old 19-12-2016, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1756 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapezeial View Post
Yea maybe you couldnt click well with her. Which makes the session awkward. All other bros here had no issues though.
I do have issue with her, so I don't belong to the all
Let's say she is not my type. Service was excellent tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Anyone kena unsolicited SMS or whatsapp chatgrp recently? Got sent to my old phone before I switched to separate SIM card.
Yes, there are several recently, I think one was $$$$$$ ....
I just add them to spam and block.

Now they are circulating all our numbers

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 19-12-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Yes, I did received unsolicited SMS from one of the ML site which I have never visited. Believe these contact information were sourced from MLs. Very unprofessional, will report this to the authority if I continue to receive from the same number.
some girl SOP is like this, send our number to their OKT/webmaster to "screen" before accepting appt. the screening service suppose to block out MIB etc. but in actual facts they are just collecting database, giving the girl a fake sense of security.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andry View Post
Hi bros,

Would like to try tarma/双飞 massage some time before I get too old to enjoy

Got any good recommendations?
Vivian & Linn, see my footer for link.
Old 19-12-2016, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 20
Andry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of lightAndry is a glorious beacon of light

Ty bro!!!!!
Old 20-12-2016, 02:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Tried Vivian LTG
http://www.liltigersden.com/vivian/

Really nice lass as other bros have said, so I wont state the obvious. Very good company which is important to me - warm personality, down to earth and easy to talk to. The real girl you can bring home.

Showered with me and cleaned me thoroughly - very sensual - and service was top notch. Some bro said she is dark - she isn't fair but not dark at all - average, prolly cos she like to swim.

Unit and bed are clean, so is the bathroom. Unit costs 2k a month and she is studying - accountancy bros can advise her - not my area sadly! She is more free these 2 weeks cos school vacation so a good time to arrange a slot.

Fully recommended, have fun!
Old 20-12-2016, 05:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15706 / Power: 45
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Bro DJ, kindly remove Summer's photo from your post as she did not show her face during her last stint unless you have gotten her consent to post her photo.
Old 20-12-2016, 06:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 979 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1974 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
kindly remove Summer's photo from your post as she did not show her face during her last stint unless you have gotten her consent to post her photo.
Haha... the qiqi pic is blurred out in her ad also, no?

Cathy
Old 20-12-2016, 06:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
That's a snapshot of qiqi faceu video.
Bro DJ,

I guess the same goes for Qiqi's photo as well, although not a direct photo but you would know the reason why girls keep their photos blur and want certain privacy.

Kindly do have that respect and not to show their private photos here. Even though for that aspect, she might not be that careful.

Just saying this as a matter that the girls that maintain their privacy would have reasons for doing so and as customers, we have a basic respect for that when we play.

Cheers.
Old 20-12-2016, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
Yes, I did received unsolicited SMS from one of the ML site which I have never visited. Believe these contact information were sourced from MLs. Very unprofessional, will report this to the authority if I continue to receive from the same number.

I kena SMS and got added to a whatsapp chat grp filled with tonnes of other numbers. V v unprofessional. gonna report this.
Old 20-12-2016, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 15
epiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterepiphany01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrills View Post
http://sglonelyguy.com/rebecca-massage/
anyone tried? please share FR

Same as Cindi LTD. anyone tried?
Old 20-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by epiphany01 View Post
Same as Cindi LTD. anyone tried?
i've volunteered for a commando session this week.
will update with FR
Old 20-12-2016, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 13
pleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypleasureroom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i tried qiqi . I can say she passable in terms of looks, sharp features. She is not exactly slim, tanned looking, shaved pussy, firm boobs. Her shortcoming she is not fair as I thought she is in the video. Not the milky fair smooth complexion I looking for.

Compared with tong tong, qiqi probably loses in skin complexion, tong tong has longer legs better figure. Qiqi is better in Bbbj and draw in terms of looks.

Overall I will pick tong tong cos fairness is important to me like Sichuan or dongbei girls. Fairness = feminine and lady like.

You want Snow White beauty can look for tong tong prefer pink nipples. U prefer tanned skin beach look girl can look for qiqi.
agree with your posting, but i prefer qiqi more
Old 20-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: ML Compilation Thread 2.0

She still around?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javabeans View Post
Fei Fei 菲菲 (MGZW) (Wolf)
Formerly: Xin Xin 馨馨 (SDL) (SBC), Fei Fei 菲菲 (SDL), Fei Er 菲儿 (SBC)

http://mygongzhuwang.com/fei-fei-3/
http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2084

Stay Alone: TBA
English: No
Remarks: CIM

Oct 2016
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=15203562
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=15211463
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=15215521

Oct 2016
https://thesbf.shop/showpost.php?p=15227358
Advert Space Available