The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2021, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 0
Accounts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Ultimate FL Conquests

So many CSB here, raw here raw there

Feels like watching wwe raw
Old 25-04-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Most ML or FL who refuse raw, usually are more concerned about pregnancies than STD. Visual inspection or merely listen to what they tell you, 'I don't let others raw, only you...'. If you choose to believe this story, good luck.
As for those who intentionally CIP, hoping to create a baby, as some said here, karma will find its way to you. Whether it's paid or FOC with the FL, why bother to CIP with the intention to impregnant the FL? Achievement?
If the FL has choice, she probably wouldn't want to enter the trade. To have a child is probably the last thing she wants. If she aborts it, or worst, commit suicide with the new born, you may meet them..
Old 25-04-2021, 05:59 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 517 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14088 / Power: 20
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

19 year old university student.
C cups, pinkish nipples.

Not on the pill.
Did not allow anyone else RAW.
Naive and green.
Penetrated her RAW after grinding her.
Ejaculated a full load deep inside her.

Up my points for the full uncensored FR.
Great cum material reminiscing seeding this unwilling teenage cum receptacle.
Old 25-04-2021, 06:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2697 / Power: 21
kristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond reputekristie009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
C cups, pinkish nipples.
I can't upz you anymore, bro. Can still share the good stuff here?
Old 25-04-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster (P)

I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristie009 View Post
I can't upz you anymore, bro. Can still share the good stuff here?
Sure bro.
Will wait for some responses first.
Old 25-04-2021, 06:53 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3539 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108990 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
C cups, pinkish nipples.

These pics bring back the memories of Old Bro Frank stable.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 25-04-2021, 09:09 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
These pics bring back the memories of Old Bro Frank stable.

California / Shyan - 20/Thai (AirAngelz) July 2013
- Ramkhamhaeng University marketing student, 1st time as FL
- 5'2", 43kg, slim leggy lanky girl, minimal tummy fats
- nice firm soft supple natural C cups with light brown small 3mm nipples and dffuse areolaes, no sag, nips pointing straight ahead
- nice sharp features, long silky smooth brownish dyed hair to her firm buttocks
- surprised her by lustfully stripping her naked and fondling her body
- had a quick shower and fondled her wet nude body, she obediently soaped me up
- got to bed and pushed for action. Had a mediocre BBBJ from her, pretty inexperienced
- positioned her breasts in multiple positions to savour them, lay her supine and suckled her, buried my face in them, propped her up prone and fondled her from behind, made her stand and hugged her nubile sweet body tight in front of the mirror. Posed with her naked body and groped her in front of the mirror.
- she gave me a short titfuck at the side of the bed, and then sat while I stood, giving me a BBBJ.
- slow thrusting in missionary, doggy in front of the mirror. Decently tight. Came in doggy and deepthrusted her after
- took pity on her as she was obviously green and screaming when I pummeled her.
- frenchkissed her too
- small head massage and then round 2
- 2nd round, she licked my balls, shaft and cock quite well, nice and wet.
- had her in cowgirl, made her hold the bedhead and push her breasts forwards while she rode me, breasts were hanging in front of my face and her nehneh were sucked and fondled. Weak cowgirl from her but I mercilessly deepthrusted her as I wanted her nehneh to bounce. And bounce they did, so soft and firm, I intermittently was sucking and milking her tits while thrusting her. She was moaning, more overwhelmed. I lustfully fondled her and rammed my cock into her repeatedly to the hilt; she was begging me to just cum. Got her to rub her soft tits on my chest while I was still inside her pinkish vagina, hugged her tight and pressed her breasts against me too
- she knew I was in charge, I knew she didn't want to continue, but I wasn't about to let her off
- flipped her to missionary and raised her legs and deep penetrated her fast. Then flipped one leg up and stuffed her to the max. That's when she started moaning painfully and started crying
- took pity on her and stopped, finally released gently and slowly in missionary, emptying out my cum in her
- fondled her in the bathroom, she still dutifully helped wash me up
Summary: Completely annexed this SYT Thai girl, superb body was thoroughly selfishly milked for my sexual gratification!

Swansea - 20/Thai (Airangelz) July 2013
- from Bangkok
- 170cm, 50kg
- slim with a nice hourglass figure
- blond, dyed long hair
- nice perky natural B cup tits with pinkish brown nipples, no sag and very soft
- fondled and suckled her and caressed her whole body
- great BBBJ, ball licking
- deepthrusting, missionary and came
- Round 2 great BBBJ, had her in missionary, doggy, doggy in front of mirror while grabbing tits and then came
- superb model-like fuck, smooth skin

FRs from my little black book!
Up my points if you like what you see from my archives of sin!
Up my points for the ang pai Madonna!

Last edited by I Love Boobs; 25-04-2021 at 09:42 PM.
Old 26-04-2021, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 10
99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99Jason99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Agree with bro Junior Cannibal. Don’t go into that kind of r/S with any working ladies. Like he said. Most won’t enter the trade if there are options. You really don’t want to meet them because of your stupidity’......
Old 26-04-2021, 11:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1577 / Power: 16
thehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant futurethehand has a brilliant future

Quote:
C cups, pinkish nipples.
hi bro cant up u again...care to share these new sets
Old 26-04-2021, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gonecase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

20 year old.
162cm / 43kg.
Zero body fats.

Nice firm full B cups with light brown perky nipples.

Got rock hard seeing her young tight schoolgirl like body.
Green and very tight.
Didn't even allow CIM.
Fucked her RAW and creampied her 4 times on 2 different visits.
She was not willing, but we seldom get such young sexy girls.
Slim, pretty and green.
Struggled a bit in bed but easily overpowered her slim willowy figure.
First shot forced her down in missionary. Very very tight and wet. Came deep inside her in missionary, emptied out in her.
She just lay in bed stunned as I withdrew and my cum spilled out on the bed.
She was very upset and on the verge of crying.
Washed up briefly and then got her back in bed.
Deepthrusted her young tight vagina in multiple positions - doggy, missionary, sideways.
Finally let her ride me cowgirl while I grabbed her breasts and suckled her nipples.
Ejaculated into her in cowgirl and she was shocked and crying when she realised that I had inseminated her again.

Took her the next day and literally raped her in bed.
Didn't let her use KY, only lubricated by my dripping precum on seeing her sexy young naked body.
Able to coax her for RAW and she hesitantly agreed.
Had her screaming in multiple positions. She was sprawled in a heap in doggy as I watched my cock peel off her tight vagina with every thrust.
Came deep inside her in doggy. She just collapsed in bed and was dripping out sperm...
4th shot was in missionary frenching her while pounding her hard....
Cool stort bro
Old 26-04-2021, 11:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Gonecase deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I gave her the morning after pill as she was a keeper.
Plus I had her contact.
So I intend to milk her sexual essence first.
Then make her a young mother later
HAHAHA. I TOTALLY BELIEVE YOUR STORY BRO
Old 27-04-2021, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sometimes creampies are going to have their intended effect.
This was a 23 year old university graduate I impregnated during her stint in SG in June 2016.
Our daughter just turned 4.

I did meet her up in Thailand and saw our daughter and played with her for a bit over lunch and passed her some money to help her out.
She is a single mother and officially lists her ex-BF as the father of the baby.
She refused to let me participate in the care of the baby and says she forgives me for the past.
I was supposed to visit her again but Covid prevents travel.
We're still in touch.
She knows the baby is mine and will occasionally send pics, but does not ask for further financial support.
I have offered but she refuses.
Our daughter is being taken care of by her grandparents in a small town in Thailand while AC has gone to work in BKK as an office worker.
The baby speaks only Thai but is very cute. And is a splitting image of me.
Well at least you tried your best to be a responsible "Father" but she refuses any further help from you. Not your fault bro
Old 27-04-2021, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Not sure whether this qualifies in this thread. A couple of months ago, I just hooked up with an ML working at a spa. This is a pretty decent clean spa with no hanky panky. The ML is pretty plain looking but we hit it off. Went to RTM a few times before I asked her whether she does outcall massage for customers. She said yes but have to charge higher than in the shop.

Long story short, we arrange to go to a 4 star hotel for a massage session and ended up with me initiating FJ. What surprised me was that I wasn’t prepared for the FJ and didn’t bring cap along. So she just went with the flow of doing raw. The only thing she doesn’t allow is CIP. We did a couple more times of raw FJ in the next month and the experience was pretty good. Just that recently was a little busy to go with her.

Maybe some time later will try again.
Old 27-04-2021, 10:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1435 / Power: 23
goodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud ofgoodu has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post

Not sure whether this qualifies in this thread. A couple of months ago, I just hooked up with an ML working at a spa. This is a pretty decent clean spa with no hanky panky. The ML is pretty plain looking but we hit it off. Went to RTM a few times before I asked her whether she does outcall massage for customers. She said yes but have to charge higher than in the shop.

Long story short, we arrange to go to a 4 star hotel for a massage session and ended up with me initiating FJ. What surprised me was that I wasn’t prepared for the FJ and didn’t bring cap along. So she just went with the flow of doing raw. The only thing she doesn’t allow is CIP. We did a couple more times of raw FJ in the next month and the experience was pretty good. Just that recently was a little busy to go with her.

Maybe some time later will try again.
Where she from?
Old 27-04-2021, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Where she from?
PRC working in a normal MP

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1