The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 16-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
werg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quick check with more experienced bros. I'm thinking of booking with ML from one of the websites but not listed on the MLs Compilation Thread 2.0. Is it advisable? Any reason not listed, no one put review before?

If advisable to go ahead, I don't mind going and provide my MR
Old 16-12-2016, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1158 / Power: 11
Zoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud ofZoliath has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by werg View Post
Quick check with more experienced bros. I'm thinking of booking with ML from one of the websites but not listed on the MLs Compilation Thread 2.0. Is it advisable? Any reason not listed, no one put review before?

The MLs compilation thread is tried and tested by many bros,of course some of the MRs may not be exactly true. At least it is still a reliable guide to us. New ML may come anytime,so that's why we need commando MR. Feel free to contribute new MR for new ML.
  3. OK Massage
  4. Acceptable service time
Old 16-12-2016, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 614 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Yup ML compilation if u wanna do some research so U know roughly what to expect. If u feeling adventurous and wanna commando and then later share I'm sure bros here will appreciate as well, regardless it's a gem or a dud haha...
Old 16-12-2016, 08:58 PM
Samster

Alright. Reported to hendon camp for commando deployment, stay tuned for mission report, eta 0400
Old 16-12-2016, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jbwarrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Alright. Reported to hendon camp for commando deployment, stay tuned for mission report, eta 0400
Have fun bro, looking forward to your report
Old 16-12-2016, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Good luck soldier!
Old 17-12-2016, 12:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkfish View Post
So I just got down rep by someone (most likely a ball-less freak) for posting some recommendations without posting a link to it..

Must be some lazy fuck who don't know there is a search function on this website. Oh well~

Back to the latest topic.. I have not tried any of those 5 ladies that have been mentioned. Is it really recommended to try them all at least once?
Other than Aini, have not tried the other 4. In my opinion, Aini is HOT. Seriously posting such alluring photos and vids on the advertised website and able to match (I dare say 99%) of the photos is a accomplishment.

With a body like that, C-cups with a perky butt, hourglass figure with less than an ounce of fat; this is rare these days. Aini looks pretty in my opinion, presentable to be a girl friend definitely.

Bonus is such a HOT SYT is customer oriented with high playability, expect yourself to be treated like a well spent customer. That is the deal.

Give it a try if you have not, bro.
Old 17-12-2016, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
justforhappystu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to visit Aini a few days back. see too many good reviews so I steam and went to check it out.

actually I cancelled on her once before (Mint replied) so was v lucky she accepted my request.

went in and was shocked. she is so hot and so tall. haha on her heels she is taller than me (I'm quite short). so she v nicely and inconspicuously changed to slippers. quite thoughtful of her and I liked that.

she undressed me and gave me a shower then had a head massage to start off. to be honest her massage not that good la. but sensual was amazing and I cum a lot. like almost cof myself.

she is really hot and boobs are nice and soft. just nice size for me.

in total I think it's a good session but feel her face a bit plastic. prefer mint for looks as I really like girls to look young (around my own age). best body I have have seen in mp and ml though!
Old 17-12-2016, 12:48 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
boboi92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbie1985 View Post
Visited all & these are my ranking.

1. Aini - fully nude, very genuine & customer orientated.
2. Miyuki - Very friendly & customer orientated. She sounded like Malaysian.
3. Mint - fully nude, friendly but the commercial feel is high.
4. Hope - Very nice boobs. Service very SOP. RTM still the usual same old routine. Can't really communicate with her.
5. Peace - Pretty face but failed badly on playability. Kind of proud. Don't like to talk much. Position herself in the same way all the time with her thighs clamping tight to your thigh making it impossible to access anywhere.

Bro, can share aini's contact? Review like very good only

In terms of looks all 5 passes my requirement. I still goes back to Aini sometime but not the rest. Don't think Miyuki is still around or has started her own shop. Correct me if i am wrong.

Can share aini's contact...like hot only
Old 17-12-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 11
jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!jujupie is one of the Best!

No words can sufficiently described my mind-blowing experience with Abby/ Selena today. Initially I was quite hesitant and skeptical about arranging a session with her due the the blurred picture of herself. However, after checking through a couple of positive reviews, I decided to take the leap of faith and am truly glad that I did. She stays in an apartment all by herself in a secluded area.

So after ringing her up, I was instructed to take a flight of stairs up to her doorstep. As the creaking sound of the door greeted me, the next sight that stood before my eyes reaffirmed that my decision was right. She was wearing the same set of purple lingerie as seen in her photos. Her lingerie further accentuated her body contours which were a sight to behold. I could feel my heart beating faster and my tool hardening with every second before any action even took place. She ushered me in the apartment and told me to undress for the shower.

The actions in the shower is one of the main highlights of my visit. She starts off by doing the SOPs. As she got closer to my nether regions, she reached over from underneath to sensually and gently cradle my rod. That is one hell of an experience. Never have I had a ML performed it so skillfully. As my tool started to rise to the occasion, she turned me around and immediately engulfed my entire rod into that luscious lips of hers. All this time as the action takes place, she was looking up to me with intent.

Moving on to the bed, her massage is another highlight worthy of sharing. Apparently she was a manager of a spa in China, Nanjing. So that was where she pick up her massage skills. I must say you have to try to believe it. Really professional. At the same time, she initiated small chats with me and her voice is somehow mellowed and exuded sexiness both at the same, making it music to the ears.

After the massage, that's the part which I was most looking towards. Her tongue works magic as she made her way from the top to the bottom, from the front to the back. I believed every inch of my body was willingly violated by her. I got to get a closer look of her and she definitely is not a SYT. However, do not let age fool you as she is a gorgeous lady, something I would termed as young MILF. Ultimately, I succumbed to her rapid hands-free gagging and released a full load into her mouth. It was such a satisfyinh experience. She even commented at the end that mine tasted bitter while giggling away. I supposed that's what makes her special, makes one feel enticed to be a repeat customer.

Thank you Abby/ Selena.

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/showpost.php?p=14895854
Old 17-12-2016, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

RTM MR for Fanny Who return as Rui Rui(蕊蕊)

Got a text from Fanny saying she is back for business, so arrange a session to support. Lazy to type much so can read my previous MR here

In summary, value for money session for a hardworking and service orientated ML. Not for SYT lover. And during the RTM session, seem like upgrade is available if i push further but wasn't in the mood that day so didn't try.
Old 17-12-2016, 01:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAm View Post
Miyuki
Mint
Hope
Aini
Peace
Of the above 5, if you want:

Looks - Miyuki(3)/Mint(1)
Boobs - Hope (>5)
Good Service - Aini (1)
Head massage - Peace (1)

Numbers in brackets denotes how many times I've visited them.

Of the ones still actively working, maybe only Hope and Aini worth revisit.

Aini
Quote:
Aini's service is really good, but her looks not my style, but I remember that even thou I wasn't very attracted to her looks, I still managed to cum twice in her hands. That's how good her service was.
Hope
Quote:
Hope's boobs is like dream feature set. Everything you want in a perfect set of boobs, she's got erm. But service is standard, every time feels the same, no variance. But at least she allows more roaming than Peace.
Peace
Quote:
Peace showing signs of aging, plus I think is white card or something else. She's been here damn long already.

The last and only time I visited her, everything was clamped down tight like some bros have already mentioned..

Her vagina is clamp down tight together and her thighs clamp down tight to your legs, no roaming anywhere near there. Boobs also if touch her nipples, she will say she hates people touching her nipples, then stop letting you touch her boobs if you continue. At best allow you to squeeze the boobies only. Head massage is good thou, can make you fall asleep to forget the whole boring experience.
All in all, the 5 are all very 2015 already. We're already 2016 going 2017, there's a few quiet gems that came and went, with some gems still around that are on par or even better, just not as popular as the above 5.

Gems for me = those I visit >5-10 times, at least once weekly.

So that those reading my review will know the typing/looks that I usually go for, here are the gems not in the above list of 5 for 2016 that have come and gone that I've tried for reference in order of preference: Crystal(Summer), Notti, Sydney.
Old 17-12-2016, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 675 / Power: 11
mariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to beholdmariosuper is a splendid one to behold

Miyuki = Angela?
Old 17-12-2016, 04:35 AM
Samster

Werg

Commando AAR:
Mission report for xiao yan from $$$$$$. Link:http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1853

In summary: 50/50, got good and bad. A bit pricey.

Location: West (might be far for some bros who take public transport - big line change small line), ample parking nearby. High chance will see residents when going up - bumped into 2 (in lift and at destination level), I just swagged in machiam resident also. Stay with another girl, not sure who didn't see. Room quite small, toilet is outside. Clean towel and toilet.

Looks: discount about 10% from photo. Cute. Looks like typical uni student. Tall, nice and tight body but wear shorts on all the way. Pulled on my heart strings with her cute smile and nice eyes. Not for big boob lovers. Around B cup, large nipples like jelly beans.

Attitude: a bit unhappy at first as I was late but quickly warmed up. For me, I felt she could make conversations with me easily. Gfe was strong like secret rendezvous with your first love/puppy love staying back late in school to explore each other and chit chat lol.

Service: quite SOP. shower alone, massage, bm, then capped bj. Simple massage, not her forte nor highlight. Main thing is her lips, which are meant to wrap around dicks. Maybe new to chionging and too long never release, seeing her sucking me off so passionately, I succumbed to her bj relatively quickly. Disclaimer: some may not enjoy as there's no variation, just whack - good suction, moaning, steady rhythm with intensity and tongue motion just below the tip of the head. Finish already still caress my precious while chit chatting which I felt is a nice touch (adding to gfe x.x).

Verdict: as mentioned 50/50. Pricey for what's offered. Based on reviews from other bros, likely others will be better for lower price. But for me, maybe will return due to her looks, strong gfe and good bj (for me) Also, I'm quite competitive - wanna challenge her skill again, don't believe my stamina can be defeated by her so easily.
Note: she's leaving in a month or so.

Last edited by werg; 17-12-2016 at 04:46 AM.
Old 17-12-2016, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 16
XChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyXChristmasX deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Werg

Quote:
Commando AAR:
Mission report for xiao yan from $$$$$$. Link:http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1853

In summary: 50/50, got good and bad. A bit pricey.

Location: West (might be far for some bros who take public transport - big line change small line), ample parking nearby. High chance will see residents when going up - bumped into 2 (in lift and at destination level), I just swagged in machiam resident also. Stay with another girl, not sure who didn't see. Room quite small, toilet is outside. Clean towel and toilet.

Looks: discount about 10% from photo. Cute. Looks like typical uni student. Tall, nice and tight body but wear shorts on all the way. Pulled on my heart strings with her cute smile and nice eyes. Not for big boob lovers. Around B cup, large nipples like jelly beans.

Attitude: a bit unhappy at first as I was late but quickly warmed up. For me, I felt she could make conversations with me easily. Gfe was strong like secret rendezvous with your first love/puppy love staying back late in school to explore each other and chit chat lol.

Service: quite SOP. shower alone, massage, bm, then capped bj. Simple massage, not her forte nor highlight. Main thing is her lips, which are meant to wrap around dicks. Maybe new to chionging and too long never release, seeing her sucking me off so passionately, I succumbed to her bj relatively quickly. Disclaimer: some may not enjoy as there's no variation, just whack - good suction, moaning, steady rhythm with intensity and tongue motion just below the tip of the head. Finish already still caress my precious while chit chatting which I felt is a nice touch (adding to gfe x.x).

Verdict: as mentioned 50/50. Pricey for what's offered. Based on reviews from other bros, likely others will be better for lower price. But for me, maybe will return due to her looks, strong gfe and good bj (for me) Also, I'm quite competitive - wanna challenge her skill again, don't believe my stamina can be defeated by her so easily.
Note: she's leaving in a month or so.
Last time I tried her, she was in the east. Want to rtm also hard for me

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1